Chapter 36 (Sunny's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Who missed our Baby Sooyeonie? Raise your hands! kekeke

 

 

With my feet glued on the floor, I watched as everyone are keeping themselves busy with all the preparations for tomorrow's party. Who would have known that the wealthy members of the Jung clan and Sooyeon's relatives on her mother's side (the equally wealthy Seo family) wouldn't mind doing things they could have just let the workers do? They lift and arrange tables and chairs; fix the lightings; decorate the stage, the corners of the ballroom and all the borders of it's windows and doors; and, they even mopped the floors! Truly, they are a great example of a humble family of billionaires.

When we're done decorating the venue, we all gathered at the wide lawn to have our dinner. We sat on the grass, ate with bare hands or using chopsticks while sharing stories that placed everyone in a mirthful mood. 

"Umma, are we going to practice before we sleep?" Min Seo whispered against my ear because her cousin is seated beside her. The two of us will sing a song for Jin Seo tomorrow. It's Sooyeon who will play the piano and I will play my guitar while singing along with our daughter.

"Yes, Min. Just three rounds and then we'll go to bed. Did you eat well?"

"Yes, umma. I ate three servings of beef kebab. The meat tastes really great. Uncle Julien is really the best in making kebabs."

I tousled her hair and gave her a forehead kiss. Wearing an eyesmile, I said, "You always eat well when there's kebab to the extent that you forget that you want to follow your mommy's diet."

"Of course. It's my favorite and will always will. It's hard to control my appetite when there's kebab specially made by Uncle Julien. By the way umma, where is mommy?"

I toured my eyes around but I didn't see any signs of my wife in the wide lawn. "I don't know. She was with me when I went to the kitchen to wash my hands. Maybe she just went to our room to get something. Stay here. You can play with your cousins while I'm not around. I'll just look for your mommy."

"Okay, umma." Min nudged her cousin Jin and invited him to play hide and seek. He agreed and so they asked the Kang brothers, Mia and Ashley and all the other kids to join them. Since Mason is already a teenage boy, he initially refused to play with them. But as a good hyung to his cousins, he agreed to do it and was the one who set the rules of the game.

Inside the mansion, I looked for my wife in the groundfloor. I found her in the leisure room talking to her cousin Jasper. Their subject seemed to be something serious. "Come on Jasper. You did it for Jessie so why can't you do it for me? Weren't you always helping me when we were kids?" I heard her say to her cousin who keeps on wiggling his head in disapproval.

"Jess begged me to do it. I was obliged to say yes because I want to grant her wish of having a child related to her by blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter