Chapter 49 (Woo Bin's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's another usual day in one of my coffee shops wherein many customers come and go. When I have the luxury of time, I still do my usual habit of helping my staff in serving our customers. But most of the time now I'm stuck in my office scanning reports regarding the sales from all branches including customer suggestions and new product proposals. Yoona did a great job in improving the performance of our service crews. With the regular training she did, they can now deal with all kinds of clients without needing my help. She also helped in promoting the café using hers and Tiffany's influence in the fashion industry so the number of our patrons increased since the time Yoona became my business partner.

"You always look even more handsome when you're wearing an office suit and doing paperworks," says someone with a very familiar voice. Without the need to guess who it is who came to my office without knocking, I stopped what I'm doing and looked up to her with a smile.

"Hi babe! Already missing your husband even though the last time you saw me was eight hours ago?" I teased as Tiffany sat on my lap, straddling my thighs. If she is seducing me, I wish she locked the door because I don't want an interruption.

Before responding to my welcome query, Tiffany first gave me her long, amorous kiss. "I got bored drawing new designs so I came here to visit you. You seem to have a lot of work to do."

"Nah. It's just the usual paperworks so I don't mind being interrupted by my gorgeous wife. Where's Ashley? How was your assistant a.k.a mini-me doing in your office?"

Tiffany's eyes turned into crescent when she giggled at my question. Maybe she imagined our daughter being hyperactive in her fashion house, entertaining all customers like a professional saleslady. "Well, she spent hours being silent in her vey own working table. I thought she was just drawing some random stuffs. Turns out she came up with a design of a jacket for boys her age. Here. Take a look at it."

My wife showed me Ashley's drawing. I like it. The design looks absolutely fashionable. "It looks great, Tiff. Seems like  she's going to follow your footsteps."

"I'm kinda hoping she will. But I don't mind if she will also follow your footsteps." Tiffany wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me for the second time. Few minutes later we were interrupted by the young fashion designer who came to greet me with a kiss on my cheek.

Ashley's smiling like her mother. But when she saw her drawing, her eyesmile was gone. "Mommy! Why did you show my drawing to daddy?" she whined after quickly grabbing the piece of paper from my hands.

Tiffany, who's still sitting on my lap, wondered, "Why? What's wrong with showing daddy your work? You did an amazing job so there's no need for you to be embarrassed about the design."

"I am not embarrassed with the design. It's just that the first man I want to show this to is J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter