Chapter 5

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's family and her friends Tiffany and Woo Bin welcomed us in Mr. Mitoba's residence. A simple feast was prepared by her uncle and her sisters to celebrate our married life. Everyone excitedly shared how emotional they became when we exchanged our vows and they also asked about our honeymoon. One thing that I noticed though as the conversation went on is that among them, Sooyeon was the one who's not saying much. It's something unusual. I expected her to banter with my wife when she casually mentioned the 'three-letter word' in front of her nephews and also tell her how much she missed her sister. Yet she was just silently watching us while Sunny is keeping her secured in her arms.

"Something's off with Sooyeon," Jessica said when the night came and we're getting ready for bed. "She looked timid...reserved. Did Sunny tell you anything to give us a hint on why my sister changed?"

"No. And I don't think something's wrong with their relationship either. They look perfectly fine."

Jessica appears troubled with the sudden change in her twin so I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. "Would you like to go to her and ask what happened?"

"No. I'll just try talking to her tomorrow." Jessica heaved out a sigh and turned to me to show me her heartwarming smile. "Goodnight, Yoongie," she said before placing a small kiss on my lips.

"Goodnight, my lovely Mrs. Im."

 

Jessica wasn't by my side when the morning came. Instead, what lies next to me was her new drawing book. On it's first page was a sketch of me while sleeping soundly and below that drawing was a message: First morning in Seoul. First day of waking up in this city with you by my side and as my wife. I will continue loving everything you do - be it the way you curl like a fetus in your sleep or simply by sleeping soundly beside me. I love you. So much that not enough words can describe how much you mean to me. My lips curved into a warm smile after reading those words. Jessica really has her ways of making me fall for her more every single day.

After a warm shower, I proceed to the kitchen where I found Jessica helping Sooyeon and the cook in preparing our breakfast. I remained silent at the doorway while watching them and becoming entranced at the sisters' strong bond.

"I missed seeing a moment like this," Sunny said from behind me. "It's always refreshing to see them together."

"Yeah, I do too. Jessica often say she misses her sisters during our honeymoon so she frequently give them a call especially Sooyeon." Speaking of Sooyeon, I remembered the change in her behavior so I excused Sunny and talked to her in the library. "Sooyeon is acting very reserved. Did something happen to her?"

"I don't know. Two days after I proposed I just noticed that she started acting maturely like she's trying to hide her childish side. I tried asking her what's the matter yet she didn't tell me anything. Therefore I was hoping that she will open up to her tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter