Chapter 21 (Tiffany's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Motherhood is one of the best things that can happen in a woman's life. Nothing compares to the feeling of successfully bringing a child into this world after months of preparations and a day or more of going through labor. But in the modern world where life choices change, motherhood is not just about bearing a child. It's also about raising a child well whether he or she developed in your womb or not. A great example of this kind of motherhood are Sunny and Sooyeon whose adopted daughter grew up into a lovable child as adorable as her mother Sooyeon.

It's been five years since I went through the same pain Jessie experienced on her first wedding anniversary. Five years since I first held a little angel's hand. Five years since I heard her first cry during the first day of August and almost four years since I tied the knot with my partner in life, Kim Woo Bin.

Ashley grew up well as I dreamed her to be. Oftentimes my family, our friends or the others that see her everyday will say that my baby looks like me especially when she smiles. Yes, I couldn't deny that fact. By looks, she really took after me. Gladly, she inherited her father's height and not mine. It's one of my wishes while she's still developing in my womb.

"Mommy are we going to Jin Seo tomorrow?" This is what Ashley asked me while I was feeding her. When I looked at my husband, he smiled at me.

"It's the seventh time she asked the same question today. She kept on asking me about it earlier when I took her for a walk in the park," Woo Bin told me. Our daughter was with us in the living room when Sunny and Sooyeon called two nights ago. They told me that Jessica wants us to go to their house in Jeju for the celebration of Uncle Ji Suk's fiftieth birthday. I put my phone in a loudspeaker mode so Ashley was able to hear our conversation. It always excites her to see the Jung siblings' children especially Jessie's son. She wasn't able to see them during her birthday because we celebrated it at London with mine and Woo Bin's parents.

"Do you really want to go there? Mommy needs to go to work tomorrow," I said.

"Yes mommy. I want to play with Min and Jin Seo. Let's go there please?"

Ashley's using an aegyo. She clasped her hands and showed me her puppy eyes. "Why are you only begging me and not your dad?" I already want to tell her yes, we're going but decided not to since I want to see more of her cuteness. Ashley turned to look at her father who's sitting beside her. I think she's saving herself from explanations.

"I told her that she needs to ask your permission."

"And you also taught her how to beg me?" My guilty husband widened his smile. "Aigoo. These two cutie," I said while pinching their cheeks.

"Are we going mommy?"

"Yes we are. It's your chance to thank your aunties for the gifts they sent during your birthday. Hurry up. Finish your meal fast so that we can start packing your clothes."

Ashley's excitement made her eager to finish her dinner. She just saw the Jungs' children during Jin Seo's birthday but she already misses them. So everytime Jessie calls especially during Ashley's birthday, my daughter requests to talk to her son and his cousins.

"Ashley!" In a chorus, the Jungs' kids screamed my daughter's name when we arrived at the mansion. They ran to her, gave her a hug, and her favorite big brother Mason spun her around. She excitedly shared about her birthday party in London and how much she loved the gifts Jin Seo and the others sent for her. Such adorable scene of kids enjoying each other's company is always fun to watch for parents like me and Binnie.

"I'm glad you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter