Chapter 33

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been months since we disclosed the last piece of information about Jin Seo's identity. He was able to successfully end his first grade that's full of events memorable for him. There were still problems that we faced in the months that followed after the bullying incident. There were still kids who bullied him for having an unlikely set of parents and for being told that their schoolmate was conceived artificially. Even Min Seo experienced the same kind of bullying for she too have two mothers and on top of that, she is an adopted child. However, the two were able to ignore those bullies. They proved them that they're happy living with two mothers who love them unconditionally. Sometimes the funny things that me and Sunny have to deal with as parents are the students who have a crush on our kids. These heartthrob children of ours often cause an argument between their 'young' admirers.

"Puppy love. Very puppy love." Sunny sighed when two of Jin Seo's friends, who came to Uncle Jin's house a day after the school year ended, argued when they simultaneously invited Min Seo to be their partner in the game hide and seek. My lips curled into a smile when I remembered that it was during our hide and seek game with the Kang brothers when Sooyeon opened up her feelings for my friend.

"Why are you smiling?" Sunny asked while wearing a frown because it's been an hour already since we helped the kids resolve their argument. "You're giving me creeps when you're showing your alligator smile when I'm not saying and doing anything funny you know?"

"I just remembered your hide-and-seek kiss with Sooyeon that is why I'm smiling. You were too clueless that you're pairing with her was planned."

Sunny creased her forehead in confusion. "Hide-and-seek kiss? What are you talking about?"

"You don't remember when we played hide and seek with Maden and Mason together with Kim Bum? You were paired with Sooyeon and you two had a kissing moment while hiding under the table in her father's study. That smooching is something Sooyeon will remember her whole life." I wriggled my brows and smiled widely to .

"Shut up," she said. Her face is blushing due to embarrassment. "So, where are you going to celebrate your wedding anniversary and my nephew's birthday?"

Changing the topic eh? Nice move Soonkyu. "Jessica said that we'll hold a big party in Jeju. She wants to celebrate the events there since it's where our romance started. Again, we're going to invite all of our friends, relatives and also Min and Jin Seo's friends. And..." I paused and looked directly into Sunny's eyes. "Jasper will be there too."

"Really?" she asked. Disbelief is written in her face since Jessica's cousin has always been rejecting our invitation for him to join us in our family gatherings. Maybe he's avoiding Jin since it's making him feel awkward to see my son.

"Yes. Jessica called him yesterday. She's persistent so her cousin had no choice but to agree. We also invited Dr. Han, Dr. Wright and the rest of their team. We're still waiting for them to confirm their attendance but Dr. Han already said that she'll be attending the party."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter