Chapter 10

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt like the hinge of my jaw got broken when I finally was able to meet Jasper Jung. Definitely this handsome man gives off the cold vibe Jessica did when I first met her in her mansion in Jeju. Having a closer look of his face made me realize that Krystal and Sooyeon were right when they said that their cousin is the male version of my goddess. 

Jasper Jung is also like Jessica in other aspects. He's an intelligent man and he loves to paint. And when he's focused with his masterpiece, he becomes more attractive and can make you fall in love with him just by staring at his face for a long time.

"It's been a while Jasper," Jessica said as a greeting to the man with a cold demeanor. He was busy in his art studio when we came at their English manor in the border of Paris, France.

"Your wife?" he asked when he averted his eyes on me before he returned his attention to his cousin.

"Yes. Still not feeling sorry for being absent in my wedding day? I was really expecting to see everyone closest to mom and dad during that special day in my life."

"I was busy working on a portrait of an important customer last July so I wasn't able to make it to your special day. So...what brought the two of you here?"

"I came to personally ask you to do me a favor since we are alike in many ways."

"What is it that you want me to do?"

Jessica was the complete opposite of me when Jasper asked the reason for our visit. If my palms were sweating and my heart's beating like it's running for it's life, my goddess looked cool and calm. She straightforwardly uttered the reason why we came to meet him. And what surprised me more was that Jasper was as calm as my wife when she's done with her explanations.

"Okay," was his simple response which further made my jaw drop. "But in one condition," he added.

"What is it?"

"I don't want her to be the mother."

"Her? Jeez man! I got a name!" I mentally complained. He got some attitude...just like my queen when we're still not dating.

"What do you mean? I will be the one who'll bear the child and not my wife?" Jessica asked in a voice that already implies protest to Jasper's condition. His request made me feel a little disappointed because I really want to feel how it's like to have a baby in my womb. It was like I've been rejected of my right to become a mother.

"Yes. There is this procedure called in vitro fertilization. Let's do that procedure instead because if she will be the mother through artificial insemination, then I will feel like I got her laid. It's going to bother my thoughts and I don't want that to happen."

"So if the fertilized egg will develop in my womb instead at Yoongie's, you will not feel like you slept with either of us? Is that what you mean?"

"Yes." 

"Tch. Doesn't sound any different to me."

"If you will not agree with my condition then I will not be a donor. You're free to leave. I still have a lot of things to do."

"Excuse me? You're shoving me away? You didn't even bother to give me a warm welcome earlier, my dear."

"You always receive one anywhere you go so I want to be an exemption."

Jasper resumed on his artwork. We waited for him to speak but he continued working silently for fifteen minutes like we don't exist in his studio. "Jung Heechul," Jessica called in an impatient tone. The addressed man tightened his jaw when he cocked his head to our direction.

"Don't call me that," he said in a more serious tone.

"Why? Your Korean name doesn't sound appealing to your ears? Sorry to say this but I'm in the mood to call you Heechul."

"I am not going to change my condition, Jess. Calling me Heechul won't work on me."

The two got into a stare off battle but Jasper was determined to not let Jessica win. So my wife sighed in defeat and turned around to face me. "Yoongie..."

That was all she said. But it was enough to make me understand what she wanted to say. "Do you want to experience it too?" I asked when I held her hand.

"I'd be lying if I'll say no. It's just that between us, it's you who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter