Chapter 32 (Author's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please be reminded that I'm an author who likes twisting plots (Don't worry. This ain't a bad warning) LOL

The sun's light has already percolated a particular bedroom of a hotel's master's suite. Have it not been because of a small figure that lied on top of the bedsheet  that barely covered their bodies, the happy couple - Im Yoona and her wife - still won't budge in their dreamland.

"Good morning appa! Good morning mommy!" Jin Seo greeted with a cheeky smile before giving each one of his parents a sweet morning kiss. "Are we going out today, appa?"

"Yes. We'll go anywhere you want. How about you mommy? Do you have a place in mind?"

"Hmm...How about an amusement park? Do you want to go to the amusement park, honey?"

The thought of going to such merry place filled the boy with excitement, causing him to jump on the space between his parents. "Yes. Let's go to the amusement park, mommy. I want to play games, ride the roller coasters and drive the bumper cars. Can we go there too, appa?"

"Sure. We'll go there this afternoon. It's nice to watch the sunset while you're in a ferris wheel. This morning, let's visit the science museum and go shopping. Do you like the sound of that?"

"Yes, appa. Let's buy lots of ice cream too and souvenirs for Min noona and Maden and Mason hyung. I'll go back to my room now. Please get up soon. It's breakfast time. My tummy is already calling for food." Jin Seo gave the couple a big hug before he exited the room.

"You didn't lock the door last night," Jessica said to her wife who's guilty of such 'crime'. "It's a good thing that he didn't crawl underneath this bedsheet or else he might have seen everything." She emphasized the last word which only caused Yoona to let out a hearty laugh.

"Our son is a smart boy. He knows that he shouldn't do it because it's obvious that we did a miracle last night. Want another round?"

Jessica scrunched her nose and slapped Yoona's arm. "," she said before getting up to take a shower.

Excited to go to the museum, Jin Seo didn't wait for his parents to tell him to take a bath. That is why when the couple went to his bedroom after they took a shower, they found their son already prepared to go outdoors.

In the museum, Yoona and Jessica  explained to their son everything that is displayed before him. And since he's a curious little boy who wants to know every single thing, Jin Seo kept on asking even the most difficult questions in Astronomy, Geometry and Medicine. This gave Yoona a hard time to the extent that she almost felt like her nose will bleed anytime soon if Jin will continue throwing difficult questions. Thanks to Jessica's brainpower all of his queries were answered in the simplest terms.

"Why are you already eating ice cream, appa? Shouldn't you eat the main course first?" Jin asked few minutes after the waiter served their meal.

"I need to eat something cold to constrict my blood vessels. You asked a lot of hard questions earlier to the extent that I felt like my nose is going to bleed," Yoona replied which is a half-meant joke.

Jin Seo curled his brows. He's confused to the relationship of nosebleeding and hard questions so he turned to ask his mommy. "Can it really make someone's nose to bleed mommy?" And such innocent query made his mother smile. She brushed Jin Seo's hair and explained that it's just an exaggerated form of expression.

After having lunch, the family went to the shopping mall to buy new clothes for Jin. The latter also picked some items for his cousins. They also bought three bracelets designed to be worn by a mother, a father and their child.  Their bonding time at JSK Amusement Park was one great adventure for the thrill-seeking boy. When they reached their suite, he kept on gabbling about how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter