Chapter 11

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's brows were raised while looking at her twin sister who's dressed like she's ready to hit the runway. She and Sunny will accompany us to Dr. Han Yeseul since they don't have anything on their schedule today. "It's a hospital we're going to Sooyeon and not a fashion show for an autumn collection," Jessica said with a little bit of her icy attitude. Sunny snorted at her remarks so Sooyeon punched her fiance's arm.

"Yes, it's a hospital we're going to," Sooyeon stressed. "And hospitals have many people and some of them are probably my fans so I need to dress well."

"You dressed well for your fans or for Han Yeseul?"

Sooyeon blushed at the mention of her previous crush. "Yah! I'm not dressing up for her okay?"

Jessica disagreed with Sooyeon's statement. She shook her head and made a clicking sound with her tounge. "Poor Sunny. I'm sure you're just intending to make your fiance jealous by calling Yeseul's attention through your gorgeousness. Let's go. Yeseul is waiting for us."

The twins walked in the hospital's hallway in a way that is like they're walking in a runway. They're a head-turner and of course me and Sunny stood proud beside them, our poise implied that the gorgeous twins belong to us. And when we reached Dr. Han's clinic, Sooyeon lost her proud composure and became shy when we were finally able to face the strikingly beautiful doctor who have just finished her regular visit to her VIP patients.

"It's been a while Sooyeon," the doctor said to the girl hiding behind Sunny. "Do you have colds, flu or muscle aches?" she asked. Her question made me assume that she's either unaware of the reason for our visit or she's just trying to amuse herself with Sooyeon's adorable shyness.

"N-No. My sister wants to discuss something with you and I just came to give her my support. She knows you can help her with her concern because of your strong connections with internationally renowned doctors," Sooyeon replied stuttering which made Han Yeseul giggle at her cuteness. She beckoned for us to take our seats and then asked Jessica what it is that she wants to discuss with the specialist.

"I heard you're working with a team of fertility experts in New York that have been specializing in In Vitro Fertilization for many years," Jessica started to explain.

"Yes, I am. It's been two years since I started working with them. Everytime there's a couple considering IVF as a solution to conceive, I go to America to help the team and at the same time to learn about IVF so that later on I'll be able to conduct it here or in other hospitals in Asia. Why did you ask about it Jess?"

"Perhaps you're aware that I'm married to her. Am I right?" Jessica looked at me and Dr. Han followed her line of sight.

"Yes, I heard of it," the doctor replied with a smile. "You got a very beautiful wife, Jess."

"Thank you. Yeseul, the reason why we came here is because I want to conceive and IVF is the procedure my chosen donor thought of. Can I be your team's new IVF patient though it's Yoona's eggs that will be fertilized and not mine?"

Dr. Han was silent for a moment. She thought about what Jessica said until she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter