Chapter 44

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up after a great night with Jessica is always one of my favorite mornings. It feels amazing to open your eyes and be greeted by a sight of an exceptional beauty lying beside you. Not even a disheveled hair can diminish Jessica's beauty because however her hair is styled or whether a piece of cloth drapes her or not, she still looks absolutely stunning in my eyes. Probably the reason for this is being so much in love with my wife. But I don't mind if I am crazy in love with her. I don't mind being like my almost twenty six year old self who's madly in love with a gorgeous boss like Jessica Jung.

"Don't tell me you're planning to eat me again," Jessica spoke while her eyes remained shut. Maybe she sensed that I'm staring at her, ogling at her back that looks so y and smooth.

"I am," I replied, scooting closer to her until I can feel her breath bounce at my lips. "But I think you wouldn't let me score this early so I'll just keep on staring at you until my eyes are satisfied."

Jessica laughed in a cute way and then opened her eyes to meet my gaze. She slid a finger from my temple down to my chin and left it there while giving me her sweet morning kiss. "Good morning, my beautiful king," she greeted after hovering on top of me with her elbows pressed against the pillow to support her weight.

"Good morning to you as well, my beautiful queen. You know, with you resting on top of me right now, I think my hormones are going to misbehave anytime soon."

"Your hormones always misbehave when you're with me. It's nothing unusual so I'm almost always ready to welcome your raging hormones."

"Does it mean...it's okay for me to have you for breakfast right now?" With a seductive smirk, Jessica leaned down to whisper against my ear. "Since we're both in a one month leave, you can have me as much as you want." And without enough warning Jessica claimed my lips, kissing me like she's the air out of my lungs. Whether her kiss is rough or not, I never complained because I like the way her lips danced with mine. Our moment was becoming more heated as seconds passed by. Her hand already started going south when her phone rang thereby interrupting our business. Groaning in frustration, Jessica picked up the phone and swiped the answer button. "Hello?" she said with a slight irritation in her tone.

"Good morning mommy! Good morning appa!" Since the speaker mode was switched on, I can clearly hear my son's joyful voice while greeting us. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter