Chapter 42

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At ten o'clock our families and friends who will spend the night here in the mansion started to go back to their respective rooms. Thanks to the expansion Jessica did five years ago the mansion can now house more guests who decided to stay for the night. She added ten more guestrooms. Therefore, the Jungs mansion now have a total of twenty guestrooms that come in handy everytime we have a huge gathering like this double celebration. As they started to leave the ballroom, Jin Seo made himself busy by saying goodnight and giving each one of our relatives and friends a goodnight kiss or hug. "Goodnight, grandpa," he said to my father. He stretched his arms wide, beckoning my sixty year old dad to give him a quick lift.

"Aigoo. Grandpa's bones are going to break because of our handsome prince's weight," my father joshed while carrying my son in his arms. He then walked towards me and my wife and placed Jin on my lap. "Goodnight Jin. Happy birthday."

"Goodnight grandpa. Thank you for the fresh strawberries and the strawberry jam." Father's strawberry farm yielded more fruits compared to the previous years. It's one of Jin's favorite fruits so he brought one box of it and three jars of his homemade strawberry which my son loves to spread on his bread.

"You're welcome. Grandpa will bring another box on my next harvest." Father got up on his seat and said, "Yoong, Jess I'll go ahead. Happy wedding anniversary. May your relationship be eternally blessed. Continue loving each other, my children." He gave me and Jessica a kiss on our cheeks before he left.

"When can I open my gifts appa, mommy?" Jin asked after staring at the mountainous presents he received that are now being brought to his room by our servants.

"Tomorrow. Let's open it together with the ones we received," my wife replied. "Aren't you going to sleep yet? Your cousins already went upstairs with your Auntie Soojung. Even Mia and Ashley have returned to their rooms."

Jin's lips twitched at the mention of the two girls who have a huge crush on him. "Not yet mommy. Min noona is still awake. Look." He pointed at Min Seo who's seated beside my bestfriend. Sunny, on the other hand, is holding her classic guitar and singing LeAnn Rime's How Do I Live to her wife. Even if she was successful in asking Dr. Han for a kiss that will upgrade her million-dollar forehead into the highly priced billion-dollar forehead, Sooyeon's still not in a good mood. She's still sad thinking about the fact that her crush is already taken.

"Stop singing!" Sooyeon said to her wife in an irritated tone. Sunny didn't listen to her and just continued what she's doing, being more dramatic in the way she sings because she's in the mood to wife. "Baby Sunny, I said stop singing! It's not fun anymore!"

"I'm just taking charge of the background music while you're thinking about your heartbreak." My playful friend's teasing earned her Sooyeon's death glare. She pinched Sunny's arm and the latter's cry of pain echoed in the ballroom. "Ouch! Your pinch is like that of a witch who has long fingernails."

"Mock me again and I'm going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter