Chapter 41

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At eight thirty in the evening, most of our guests started to leave the party especially the families of Jin's classmates. Some of them were convoyed to the airport where they will ride the Jung sisters' private jet. And the others travelled by land riding their own cars. Dr. Han and the team of Dr. Wright will be riding the chopper of MLH. They wish to stay a little longer in order to bond with our son. But because of a convention they have to attend to in Utah tomorrow, they needed to leave sooner. However, no matter how early they wanted to go back to their hotel in Seoul, they couldn't do so because of Sooyeon who's still conversing with her eternal crush. "We still haven't had a dance, Dr. Han," I heard her say in her cute British accent which she often does everytime she's talking to the beautiful doctor. "Can't you grant me just one dance before you leave? I'm well-dressed for this occasion. It will be a waste if I can't have a dance with you."

Standing nearly two tables away from them was me and my friend Sunny who's also watching what her wife is doing right now. "Your wife is flirting in front of you," I told my bestfriend who, instead of being a jellybean, enjoys watching Sooyeon asking her eternal crush for a dance for the nth time since the party started.

"Don't mind her. Occasions like this is her only chance to flirt with Dr. Han. After this, all she's going to do is to try to get my attention. She hungers for my attention more than she hungers for a dance with Dr. Han."

"Tch. You're lifting your own chair." 

"I like doing it ever since I married the gorgeous Jung Sooyeon. I found out that it's not heavy at all." Sunny smirked at me so I just rolled my eyes at her conceited statement and then returned my attention to the cutie Sooyeon who still failed in begging Dr. Han for a dance.

"I don't want my boyfriend to get jealous. He knows that you like me so if he'll find out that I danced with you, he's going to be upset," the doctor explained.

"Y-You already have a boyfriend? You're already taken?" I wanted to laugh at Sooyeon's reaction but I didn't do so to avoid earning her death glare. further fell agape when Dr. Han admitted that she's exclusively dating for five years now. Even I was surprised to know that because my wife never mentioned that Han Yeseul is already taken. "W-Who?" Sooyeon asked in her weak voice. Brokenhearted eh? 

"You know him because he saved your sister once. He and his family were also invited by Jessie but they couldn't come because they're in UK attending a family gathering." Sooyeon creased her brows because of her cluelessness about who Dr. Han is referring to. But me and Sunny are kinda getting the hint of who the lucky person is who captured the doctor's heart. "It's Dr. Daniel Henney. D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter