Chapter 16 (Sooyeon's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Sooyeon. I kept on repeating it on my mind. I am now my Baby's Sunny's wife. Officially. Lawfully. Sometimes when I look at her, my family or our guests, I feel like I am just having a good dream. But seeing the ring in my finger, feeling her soft lips pressed against mine, and swaying with the music with her all remind me that this night is more than just a dream. I truly am now Lee Soonkyu's lawfully wedded wife.

"Have I become more beautiful for you to stare at me like that?" I heard my wife asked. Ever since the music started for our first dance as a married couple, I kept my eyes locked on her.

I looked down to hide my blushing cheeks. Then I heard her cute giggle that can always cheer me up. She lifted my chin and stared at me. Her eyes are glowing and it can make me melt anytime.

"I love you Mrs. Lee." My cheeks felt warmer upon hearing those words. My heart is jumping in happiness right now. Never have I imagined that I'll be as happy as I am now. I found someone who accepted me completely. And I promise that as long as I live, I'll always let her know how much I love her.

"I love you too Sunny," I replied. "Always."

Sunny smiled. She coned my chin and leaned forward until our lips met. Kissing me on our first dance feels so romantic. I can't help but to smile while responding to her loving kiss. Everyone around us cheered and clapped their hands. And a moment later, I felt small arms wrapped around my legs. I looked down to see who's hugging me and saw that it's my nephew Mason. He's wearing a wide smile while looking at me. Maden is also doing the same thing with Sunny. The brothers look so happy for us.

"Congratulations, Auntie Sooyeonnie!" Mason greeted energetically.

"Thank you Mason," I replied.

"Are we now allowed to dance with you Auntie?" Maden asked. An adorable curious question that made everyone laugh.

"Of course," my wife answered. We held the brothers' hands and danced with them. We invited the others to join us and that's how everyone ended up partying with us. We danced happily from party songs to romantic songs. But later I stopped and excused myself when I noticed that my twin sister is not around. She's at the porch with Yoongie.

"Don't you want to dance with us?" I asked my sister. Yoong excused herself to join the group. She did it so that I can have a time alone with my twin. "What is that you're drinking?" I asked pointing at the cylinder glass in her hand. The content of it has different colors like orange, yellow and green.

"Fruit and vegetable shake," she replied. "Want some?"

I felt like I might offend her if I'll refuse so I took the glass and gulped a little of it's content. Jessie laughed when I stuck my tounge out because of the unexplainable taste of her drink. "What did you put in there? Oh my God! I feel like I want to throw up. How could you manage to drink that stuff?"

"It tastes great."

"Great? The taste is puke-inducing Jessie. What's in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter