Chapter 6

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instead of a warm smile or a sweet morning kiss, Jessica greeted me with an annoyed look while checking her bare body. "You literally ate me last night!" she said with an exasperated sigh. "Look at these marks you left. I was planning to wear a skirt today. But now I can't because of these bite marks. Were you hallucinating that my limbs were chicken legs so you bit it all over?"

"I was hungry," I joshed while checking on her y curves from head to foot. "Besides, I don't like you to wear a skirt at work. Many men will ogle at you and I don't want that. I'm the only one allowed to celebrate on your curves, Mrs. Im."

"Tch! You already sound like a jealous wife when I still haven't step out of this house as Mrs. Im."

Jessica still looked gorgeous in her office suit. But the scoop neckline of her top made me question her outfit. "Wear something with a higher, non-revealing neckline please. That top shows off your cleavage," I ordered in a nice way. Jessica rolled her eyes in annoyance before she returned to the walk-in closet. And I just giggled at how cute she looked when she's annoyed.

"Seriously, Yoongie! I didn't marry you to have someone nagging my fashion sense early in the morning," she complained after coming out of the closet wearing her blazer on top of an ivory chiffon blouse. She continued complaining about my stringent fashion rules while she was busy styling her hair so I put on my silk robe and approached her to give her a comforting back hug.

"I'm sorry. It's just that with your gorgeous look it's inevitable for men and women to leer at your body. I don't want that to happen. Ever." Jessica didn't say anything and just continued wearing a scornful expression so I tickled her by nibbling her ear.

"Okay, okay! Stop it. It tickles."

"So? Are you forgiving me now?"

"Yes."

"I don't think you're serious."

"What do you want me to do for you to believe me?" I turned her around and pouted my lips to imply that I want a kiss. "Tch. You're always doing things to force me to kiss you."

"Come on. Please?"

"No. You still need to brush your teeth and take a shower. You stink because of the calories you burned."

Jessica remained honest to her words so I was forced to have my morning routine before earning her morning kiss.

"I'll be going with you today, Jessie," Sooyeon said while we were having breakfast. "I have my photoshoot at the streets of Apgujeong near MLH. Sunny-shi, as my manager, will of course go with us."

"So it means I'll be left here alone?" I asked.

"Well, since everyone has something on their schedule except you, then it means yes you will be left behind."

I slouched on my seat and forcibly breathed out in frustration. I'm not prepared of my day ending up like this wherein no one else is around except the servants. I've flipped through all the channels but none of it was able to relieve my boredom. I was bored as hell that I even resorted into talking to Maomao (a/n: Sooyeon's cat in case you forgot ^^) and Mr. Mitoba's Siberian husky Sooyeon named Marcus.

"Wahhh! What a tedious day this is!" I screamed while tousling my hair which caused the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter