Chapter 28

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years have passed since our trip to New York for Tiffany's first New York Fashion Week fashion show. I quit my job as a model two months ago to focus on my job as Tiffany's co-designer and as her husband's business partner. Despite having so many competitors, everything went well for both of their businesses. Tiffany's designs became in demand in the global market while her husband's café has become number one in the country according to survey. Woo Bin's café has seven branches in Seoul alone and the number of our customers increases everyday. It's a kind of success that I am proud to be part of.

My friend Sunny started her own business two years ago. She sells musical instruments, CDs and the likes while continuing her job as a freelance songwriter for both local and international artists. Her wife Sooyeon replaced me as the face of Tiffany's brand. She also modeled for the bags and accessories of J.Estina and sometimes she appears in the music videos of different boy groups and in commercials for beauty products. Jessica, on the other hand, frequently goes overseas because of the increasing number of international projects of her company. But no matter how busy she has become, she still kept in touch with me and our son through phone calls and video call.

After being home-schooled for his preparatory level, Jessica finally agreed to send Jin Seo to a private school to receive his primary education. Since it's a new experience for him, our son was very excited for his first day of school to the extent that he woke up earlier than me and his mother. He looked extremely happy while putting on his school uniform and styling his hair. But if we were excited for his first day, Jessica was an exemption. She didn't look at ease and I exactly knew the reason behind it.

"Go eat your breakfast now son," I told Jin who has finished combing his hair. I said it for me to have a time alone with his mother. "Min and your Aunties are already at the dining room waiting for you. Be careful when you walk down the stairs okay?"

"Aren't you going to join me for breakfast appa? Mommy?"

"Sorry son but today's going to be an exemption. Me and your mommy have important things to discuss so we'll eat our breakfast later."

"Okay appa." Jin kissed me and Jessica before he left to join Sunny and her family at the dining room.

"Are you okay?" I asked my wife after Jin left. She's been biting her lips several times since the day started. It only showed how anxious she is about today.

"Will he be okay? Do you think he won't get bullied in school? I...I'm worried about him Yoongie. What if he becomes a laughing stock because both of his parents are women? He's going to be hurt Yoong. I...I don't want that to happen. I don't think I can bear to see our son insulted by others."

"Sssh. He's going to be fine, Sica. Our son is a tough little guy. Besides, his cousin and friends will be there to help him so don't worry too much okay? He'll be able to handle the situation. I believe in him."

Jessica nodded and hugged me to find comfort in my warmth. The truth is I am also as anxious as my wife. But as the man in our relationship, I need to show her that I can deal with things positively. Jessica needs to see my strength in order for her to gain back the strength she loses when it comes to our son.

Since all of us will be bringing our kids to school, Sooyeon ordered for the driver to prepare the limo instead of the sedan car. Jin and Min Seo will be attending Brent School, a primary school in Seoul that is owned by the Jungs' family friend. The school has this warm ambiance. But if you belong to the low class family where I once belonged, you will feel intimidated of the school environment. You can tell by the looks of the students that they're all from the well-off family.

"Wow! This school is so beautiful mommy!" Jin exclaimed after touring his eyes around. It's his second time to see it but it looked bland during the enrollment period compared to now.

"Mommy said that there are many pretty toys displayed in our classroom. They came here yesterday to see it," Min Seo shared proudly. She will be in the same class as Jin, Mia and Ashley. I'm supposed to make that as a request but it turns out that the school chairwoman knows about Jessica's anxiety. Therefore she ordered her employees to make sure that the four kids will be in the same class.

"Good morning!" Hyuna greeted behind us. Her daughter gave each one of us a kiss on our cheek except Jin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter