Chapter 19

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the months that followed, things went smoothly for me and everyone in our family circle. Our Christmas, Sunny's birthday and even our New Year became extra special because we're celebrating it not just as a couple but as a married couple. In her twelfth week of pregnancy, Jessica's baby bump started to become obvious. Everyone's delighted to see it. When the Kang family spent their weekend with us at the Jeju mansion, Maden and Mason are often seen talking to their mommy's baby bump. They're so excited to see their cousin and they also told us that they wish it's a baby boy.

"Today is the day the plane crash happened," Jessica told me on the night of the twenty-second day of January. We were at the lounger lying next to each other while stargazing. "It's the day you suffered for losing me," she added.

Yes, she's right. The plane crash was the most hurtful moment in my life ever since I met her. I felt completely lost when the rescuers failed to retrieve Jessica's body. Days seemed to be longer while I waited for news about her. "But you also came back to me on that day. Even if you couldn't recognize me, seeing you alive was enough."

"Surviving death twice only means that I'm really destined to be with you." She's doing it again. Effortlessly fluttering my heart with her sweet words. When she's doing it, I couldn't help myself from capturing her lips. "I love you," she said after our kiss.

"I love you more, Mrs. Im. Remember that I will always love you until eternity." Jessica smiled and kissed me again though it was quicker than the previous one. "I'd like to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"If our baby is a boy, what are we going to name him?"

"Hmm...I want a name that will reflect my gratitude to my uncles who took care of me and my sisters. So I'm considering the name Jin Seo."

"Jin Seo?" Jessica nodded. "Im Jin Seo...It's a beautiful name."

"Of course it needs to be because the parents are exceptionally beautiful."

I smiled in response. It pleased me that she described me as well instead of just lifting her own chair.

"Hyuna sent me photos of her baby yesterday. Mia looks so cute. Her American features are so obvious. I'm sure that if my sister sees her, she'll ask Hyuna whether she wants to put her baby for adoption or not."

Jessica showed me the photos of Baby Mia. She's often smiling which made the four months old baby look more adorable. Her cuteness reminded me of the childish Sooyeon.

Speaking of Sooyeon, she and Sunny visited the orphanage yesterday. It's the same orphanage where Krystal was left by her biological parents when she's still a baby.

"Have you decided on the child you're going to adopt?" Jessica asked her twin sister while we were having breakfast.

"Not yet. My wife is too judgmental with their looks. She keeps on rejecting every prospects because she's insisting for the child to be more beautiful than the two of us," Sooyeon replied. Sunny hid her embarrassed face when Jessica looked at her. Before they went to the orphanage, she promised that she will not be demanding of the child's look but it seems like my friend is not ready to keep that promise.

"If you want a baby that's more beautiful than us, turn your eggs into before having with my sister." There she goes again. Bold and blunt Sica attacks. Thank g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter