Chapter 45 (Hyuna's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Breakfast time with the Jungs and our friends is always a fun time to remember. There is never a dull moment when you sit in a group of these billionaires. Financially, they are wealthy. But knowing them for several years now, I've found out that they possess so much wealth than I imagined. And this wealth does not come in the form of a material thing. It's something that weighs more than anything in this world. And that thing is called love.

Basically for a commoner like me, I would feel insecure whenever I mingle with people like Jessica and her relatives. They possess so much and I only have a few to call my own. However, I never felt that way when I got to know them. Though they have so much possession, they never belittled a person belonging to the lower social class. They're people overflowing with love - a love for their family, for their relatives, for their friends and even the needy. Therefore I think that Yoona and Sunny are the luckiest commoners in the world for they became a part of this one of a kind family of billionaires.

"You seem to be in deep thoughts. Are you troubled with something?" Jasper Jung asked when he noticed that I said nothing while everyone's busy sharing stories about their everyday experiences. Even my daughter was joining the conversation.

"No. I'm okay. I'm just amused with your clan," I admitted with all honesty.

"Amused? Why?"

"Because you have a close family tie and are very friendly. Commoners like me don't feel out of place whenever I'm around you guys. And that's what I find amusing."

Jasper smiled at my reply. Just one smile is enough to fade away his cold facade that resembles that of his cousin Jessica. And just like her, Jasper's lover is also from a family of commoners. She told me that she met him in an art exhibit in the streets of Paris. He has so much passion in Arts and that's what Lilly loves about him. Aside from that, Jasper never belittled an aspiring artist like her. He treated her with all kindness and taught her well on how to make paintings that will attract an audience.

"You shouldn't call yourself a commoner when you are with us. We don't care about someone's social status. What matters to us is the most is that p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter