Chapter 26

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though Jessica isn't saying anything, I can totally sense her HellSica getting unleashed. The creepy aura alone that she gave off inside the car was enough to make me shiver and pray for my dear life. When we arrived in our two-bedroom master's suite, I kept on calling her name but never did she turn around to speak to me.

"Sica, please. Let's talk. Nothing happened between me and Candice's friend. I swear." Again I got nothing from her. And when she entered our bedroom, she shut the door before I could get in thereby hurting my poor nose. I immediately dialled the receptionist's number, told him to have an ice pack prepared for me and..."Um, can I also order for a bottle of red wine please? And can you please tell them to include a single piece of red rose?"

"Is that all ma'am?"

"Yes."

"Okay ma'am. We'll have it delivered immediately," the male receptionist replied. Jessica is the hotel's VIP guest. She recently became it's investor after MLH took care of the renovation of some of it's master suites including the one that we checked in. Besides, Jessica always adds a tip for everyone whose services passed her standards so making a late night request by people related to her isn't bothersome for the staff. They always readily agree to the requests that we make because it's a pleasure for them to be of service to my queen.

"Thanks for the hard work Mr. Lewis. Here's your tip. Goodnight," I told the staff when my order arrived. He looked at my nose, curious as to what happened that turned it red. But due to respect to my privacy, he chose not to ask and just thanked me before he left.

I lied at the sofa, applied the cold compress and then thought about what I should say to make Jessica forgive me. I can't blame her for being mad. It is my fault anyway as to why Candice and her friend tried to make a move on me and Sunny. Speaking of that shortie, I picked up my phone and dialled her number to ask about her current situation with Sooyeon. "Still alive?" I asked after she picked up my call.

"Still in one piece," she replied. "She's ignoring me. I almost ran out of saliva for talking too much to explain myself but never did she talk back. This is your fault Yoong. Thanks to you for introducing me to Candice. Now I'm in this situation."

"Hey, hey, hey. Look who's talking. It isn't just me who agreed to hang out with them. You too were gawking at her."

"Fine. Let's stop blaming each other."

"It's just you who's blaming someone here."

"Okay, okay. You win. It's just me." Sunny heaved out a sigh and was then silent for a few seconds. Maybe she's also in deep thoughts on how to make Sooyeon forgive her. "What are you going to do Yoong?" she asked. Her voice sounds defeated, unsure of what to do next.

"I don't know. I'm still thinking about it. Goodluck Sunny. Stay alive for me please."

Sunny cackled at my response. She wished me luck and then she hung up. Again, I stared blankly into the ceiling while letting the cold pack soothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter