Chapter 50

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of my family's laughter became my alarm clock during my fourth morning in Milan. Curious as to what it is that they're doing, I got up and looked over the window to see where they are. Jessica and Jin were at the vineyard with the Kang family. Julien and the two Jung sisters were teaching our kids on horseback riding which is one of Jessica's hobbies in the earlier days before her horses died. It was an absolutely adorable family moment so I made sure that I kept in preserved by taking a picture of them using my phone.

"Good morning sleepyhead," my bestfriend greeted when I joined her and her family at the dining room. "Until what time did your naughty hormones keep you awake to the extent that you woke up this late?" Because this shorty is teasing me, I picked a piece of nut and threw it on her chest. Three points for me because it went inside her shirt. "Well, it seems like your hormones are still hyperactive. You cannot turn it off by Jessica's flesh so you're displacing the frustration by turning my cleavage into a basketball ring. Don't worry buddy. I already know how appealing my melons are. However, only my wife can claim it."

"Oh shut up. My wife's melons are more attractive than the ones you have. Just because I threw a peanut on your cleavage doesn't mean I'm interested for some ac - "

Sooyeon cut me off by sending me her death glare. "Shut your y mouths. Can't you see that my baby is right here beside me? Don't corrupt her mind with your dirty thoughts early in the morning," she said. However, her innocent baby doesn't look interested with what we're talking about because her attention is focused on the game she's playing in her mother's phone.

"Princess, it's already ten o'clock. It's not the usual time for sunrise so you shouldn't describe it as early in the morning," Sunny corrected but Sooyeon just mouthed 'whatever' and continued stuffing with pasta and occasionally checked the progress of the game Min Seo is playing.

"Why are you not joining your sisters outside? They're having fun doing one of the things you love to do back in Jeju so why are you here instead?" I asked Jessica's twin and she just shrugged. "Why am I sensing negativity with your non-verbal response? Did something happen where my wife is involved?"

It was the joyous Lee Soonkyu who answered my query for her wife continued ignoring me. "She's not in a good mood because she lost. The sisters had a race this morning and unfortunately my beautiful princess lost twice in a row. That's the reason why she's stuck here and deviating her attention with food."

Sunny cringed in pain when Sooyeon elbowed her epigastrium that almost made her regurgitate what she ate. Poor her because the adorable Lee Sooyeon becomes violent when being bullied. But because Sunny loves teasing her wife, being tortured by Jessica's twin sister became a normal thing for her.

After my late breakfast, I went outside to watch my family still enjoying their horseback ride despite the scorching heat of the sun. Jin Seo immediately smiled and waved his hands when he saw me watching him and his mom. "Good morning," Jessica greeted while she's still mounted on Uncle Mitoba's favorite horse. "Had a good night rest?" she asked, eyeing on the lovemark she left on my neck last night. I took her hand that's held out for me and allowed my lips to touch it for a long time.

"I definitely had a good night rest. You gave me one of the best nights I ever had since the day we got here," I said to my wife before focusing my attention to our son who's waiting for me to say something to him. "How are you, our little prince? You look like a professional equestrian with your outfit."

"I'm good, appa. Mommy said the same when she helped me put on my c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter