Chapter 40

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: For those who miss Yoonsic moments this chapter is for you. Leave your comments if you like it. Kekeke

A precious smile. A twinkling eyes. These are what can be seen in my son's face as we continued on with the double celebration. Among all the celebrations that we had,I think Jin Seo's specially happy today. Even if he had to dance with all his female classmates so that none of them will be upset, he never showed signs of tiredness for he enjoys every second of the party.

"Can't take your eyes off our son?" Hugging me from behind and speaking in a playful manner is the most precious woman in my life. She too is just watching everyone dancing at the center of the ballroom. A smile of contentment is drawn on her face since everybody is enjoying the party. Nobody felt out of place for each of them are very friendly and accommodating.

"He's never been this happy during his birthday celebration. Look at him. He's still full of energy even after dancing for more than an hour." Right now our Jin Seo is dancing with his godmother Park Jiyeon. A soft chuckle escaped Jessica's mouth when she looked at the pair dancing to one of T-Ara's famous songs entitled 'Lovey Dovey'. Observing how he danced, I'd say that our son is really a good dancer. Probably he learned it from his Aunt Sooyeon and his cousins Maden and Min Seo.

"Maybe it's because many guests came today. His daddy uncle also came and the doctors who helped us are also present. And who wouldn't be so happy when there are fifteen girls from his school who wants to dance with him? That's more than a dozen of princesses trying to win our prince's heart."

I laughed at her last statement. I strongly agree with that. After a few minutes, I turned around to face her. Her slender arms are still locked around my waist. Her beauty becomes more ethereal when she's wearing a ball gown. "How about you Mrs. Im? Aren't you going to ask me for a dance?" I jutted my lower lip when Jessica shook her head though a smile is plastered on her face. "Why not? I look extra beautiful today. Doesn't it tempt you to ask me for a dance?"

"It's because you need to pay for it first, my gorgeous wife." When I asked her how I should pay for it, she brought her hands around my neck and smiled seductively. "Like this," she said before kissing me fervently. Distracting that kind of moment was the sound of someone clearing . It's Kim Ah Joong who looks absolutely stunning in her red gown.

"Sorry for interrupting your moment," she said with a sheepish smile. "I just wanna say my greetings now before I'll forget to do so. Congratulations for a decade of a happy married life. I wish it will continue until forever."

"Thank you so much, Miss Kim." Since she is now divorced (and her father's surname is also Kim), Jessica addressed her as Miss Kim. "I'm glad that you were able to make it to the party despite having a busy schedule."

"Don't mention it. It's a privilege to attend such grand celebration of your clan and my son really want to attend his classmate's party. And please just call me Ah Joong. We're friends now remember?" Aside from being friends, Kim Ah Joong also have a business relation with my wife. Five months ago her father withdrew his shares at the company of her former husband. He is now one of the many business partners of MLH.

"It's gonna take a while before I'll get used to it." For a while, we talked about our sons and then afterwards Miss Kim left to give me time to continue my unfinished business with my wife. But unfortunately, my wife didn't kiss me again. She did it to tease me for I have already closed my eyes and pouted my lips to receive her kiss. "Stop sulking. You're too old for that," Jessica said while still chuckling at my expression.

"How about a dance?" I demanded. "We already kissed so it means I can now ask you for a dance."

"Later, my Im Yoona. My first dance for this party is reserved for someone."

"Who?" Before Jessica gave her answer, our son came to join us. "What is it son? Do you need something?" I asked since he kept on looking at me and his mommy while fidgetting.

"I'm just wondering i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter