Chapter 22

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy~Mommy wake up now. Mr. Sun is up." I felt small hands gently tapping my face. Before, it's my wife's soft hands caressing my cheeks and my hair that wakes me up in the morning. But now a new pair of hands does that, the hands of my handsome son Jin Seo. I sluggishly opened my eyes. And after taking a peek of his angelic face, I closed my eyes again and pretended that I'm still going to sleep. My son whined which caused me to giggle at how cute he sounded. "Mom! Mommy Yoong doesn't want to wake up," I heard him complain to his mom. Few seconds later, the other side of the bed shrank. I could picture my wife wrapping her arms around our son's waist and comforting him with a kiss on his cheek.

"Your Mommy Yoong drank too much last night. It's okay to let her sleep a little longer. Come on. Let's go back downstairs. Your friends and cousins are waiting for you at the AVR. Didn't your Mason hyung tell you that you're going to watch a movie today? They're not going to watch it without you."

"But mommy still haven't had her breakfast. She's going to starve if she will not eat. It's almost nine o'clock mommy." His concern made me smile inwardly. Just like Jessica, our son worries about the others first before himself. He also inherited his mother's wit.

"Don't worry. I'll wake her up later. Give your mommy a kiss before we leave."

When Jin Seo leaned down to give my cheek a peck, I opened my eyes and startled him. I sat up and tickled his tummy so his contagious laughter echoed in our room. "Mommy stop. It tickles! Mom help me." Jin stretched his arms to ask Jessica's help but my wife allowed me to continue playing with our son. I stopped tickling him when he became out of breath because of non-stop laughing. He sat on my lap and wrapped his small arms around my neck to give me a morning kiss. "Good morning mommy," he greeted. His eyes sparkled when he smiled.

"I told you to just call me daddy so that Mommy Sica won't be confused. Come, let's try it again. Da-ddy." I mouthed the word like I'm teaching a baby how to say it for the first time.

Jin Seo showed me a toothy grin while turning his head sideways. "Appa," he said instead of daddy.

"Ah. So you prefer appa?" He replied with a nod. "Okay then. You can call me 'appa' instead of daddy." 

"Good morning," my wife greeted. She gave me a quick kiss before resting her chin on my shoulder. It's always nice to wake up in the morning and see hers and our son's face. They're my angels, my prince and my queen. The most important treasures given to me.

"Good morning. Was I too late for breakfast?"

"Obviously yes. Everyone's done with their meal. They unbelievably have a monster's appetite today. But our baby boy here is a hero. He saved two servings of pasta and a slice of cake for you." Jessica our son's hair while praising him. As for me, I kissed his forehead and gave him a tight hug.

"That's our good boy. I love you son."

"I love you too appa. I love you mommy." Jin Seo gave us a peck in the lips. He sat on his mother's lap to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter