Chapter 24 (Sunny's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My wife's aura was hella creepy when we got into our suite. She's not in a good mood after bickering with her twin who kept on insisting that she'll forever be a byun.

Honestly speaking, I have to admit that Jessica was right when she said that her twin's ertedness runs in the blood and no machine can it out. I remember one time, when I got home from work, I caught Sooyeon reading an international men's magazine. She's too focused on what she's reading that she failed to notice my presence. When I asked her why she's reading such kind of magazine, she told me that it pleases her more than I do. It's like a slap on my pride so I tried to do better everytime we have a moment. But to my surprise Sooyeon's more dominant than I am. The inexperienced Sooyeon that I met was no more. Thanks to her collection of byun magazines. And I think I also have to blame Woo Bin and Krystal for teaching her how to please me everytime they're in the mood to tease Sooyeon. Now I can't win over my wife no matter how hard I try.

"Princess, they're waiting for us at the restaurant," I announced when it's already time for dinner. Our daughter already called her twice but she refused to come out of our bedroom. "Sooyeon. Knock, knock," I called again.

"I'm not hungry!" the sulking Sooyeon replied. Her childish side that I missed is obvious once again. She took a pen and hastily scribbled something on her planner.

"What are you doing?" I saw her writing I WILL NOT BE A ERT ANYMORE countless times in every page of the planner but I still chose to ask just to know what's running on her mind.

"If no machine can this ert genes out of me then I will write this down several times and then burn it."

"Will it work? That means you'll also have to burn your y magazines you know?"

"Not my treasures!" I snorted because of how protective she is with those men's magazines. Treasures? Seriously? Those magazines are considered treasures by my adorable wife?

"You're making me jealous you know? How come you treasure your magazines more than your wife? I wish I became a magazine as well." I buried my face on the pillow and faked a sob. Sooyeon stopped what she's doing and gently tapped my shoulders.

"Are you crying?" she asked. Concern is obvious in her tone.

"What do you think I'm doing right now? Did laughing and crying interchanged their meanings in the dictionary? I don't think so."

I continued with my fake sob which escalated Sooyeon's concern. "Baby Sunny please stop it. This isn't funny. Please~" I wanted to laugh so bad because of how funny her voice sounded while pleading me to stop sobbing. "Stop crying," she said again. "I promise that once we get back to Korea I'm going to burn all of it so you don't need to be jealous anymore. Of course I treasure you more than my magazines so please stop crying."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter