Chapter 29

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Starting from my belly button I felt Jessica's mouth leave wet kisses to my exposed skin. She continued working her way up until I felt her teeth sinking into my lower lip which caused me to open my eyes and meet her seductive orbs. "Good morning," she greeted. She's slowly rocking her hips to create friction that .

"Good morning. Are you asking for a second round Mrs. Im?" I jested.

"Second round? Did you forget how to count properly my Yoongie?" I curled my brows in confusion. I didn't understand what she meant by her question. She continued rocking her hips, now in a faster pace that caused me to moan in the early morning ecstasy she's giving me. "You did me thrice last night like you often do, my wife. So if we'll go for another session, it will be considered as the fourth round and not the second one Yoongie."

"Ah~ So that's what you meant. Well Mrs. Im, I'm sorry but your wife counted the three rounds as one. So this..." I laid her down and hovered on top of her "...is going to be our second round." And without further ado, I claimed her lips like I've never tasted it for a long time. My one hand travelled further south while my free hand massaged her bossom. I was about to insert one finger when...

*Knock! Knock!* I groaned. What a great timing and a nice way to frustrate my activated hormones. Whoever that person is I'm gonna -

"Appa? Umma?" Okay. Forget about swearing. It's our beloved Jin Seo anyway. "Appa? Mommy?" He continued knocking so I hurriedly reached for our sprawled clothings, placed it in the conveyor that's connected to the laundry area and then wrapped myself with a bathrobe before opening the door. "Good morning appa!" Jin greeted with a cheerful smile. After hugging my knees he extended his arms, beckoning me to give him a lift. Therefore, I carried him all the way back to the bedroom area. He crawled on top of our bed to give his mommy a quick kiss on her lips.

"That's not fair. You only gave me a morning hug but not a kiss," I whined. Jin Seo giggled and gave me the same kiss he gave to his mother.

"Why are you not wearing a dress mommy?" he asked his mother who's only clothed with the blanket. "Are you making a new sibling for me?"

If I choked on my breath, Jessica didn't. Instead, she laughed hard at Jin Seo's innocent inquiry. "If that is possible honey we could be a basketball team by now. Why? Does our Jin Seo want a baby sister or a baby brother?"

Curtly he shook his head in disagreement. "I already have Maden and Mason hyung and also Min Seo noona. They're like siblings to me even if they're my cousins."

"It seems like our baby boy doesn't want someone to share our attention with," I commented which made him smile coyly. Jessica laughed again and wrapped our embarrassed son in her arms.

"Don't worry, honey. Our Jin Seo is already enough for mommy and appa," she said while gently tapping Jin Seo's back.

"Promise?" he asked.

"I promise. Right appa?"

Jin Seo looked at me with an anticipating eyes. "Yes, that's a promise. So don't you dare leave us okay? Mommy and appa only have you as our child so we'll be very sad if you'll leave us."

"Jin Seo will not leave his mommy and appa. I love them so much so I'll stay with them until they grow old."

"No matter what the bullies will tell you?"

"No matter what the bullies will tell me, I promise not to leave my mommy and appa. I don't care of what other people will say about my family. Because even if my parents are different from the others, they love me unconditionally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter