Chapter 46 (Sunny's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days after the double celebration is our goodbye time to Sooyeon's relatives who are now going back to the countries where they live while the others are going back to the city like Uncle Mitoba and the Seo family. Among us who will be left in Jeju, the one with the longest time to bid his farewell was Jin Seo whose eyes looked glassy while talking to Jasper Jung. "I will miss you Uncle," he said to the man who sat on his heel just to level his eyes with him.

"I will miss you too Jin. Continue being a good son to your moms okay?" Jin responded with a quick nod. He wiped his tears to show Jasper that he is a strong guy. The latter then took something from his bag and gave it to the little guy. It's a sketch of Jin Seo that is placed in a customized frame. "I made that two years ago. Jess told me you have a talent in drawing and I am happy to hear that."

"Thank you for this present, Uncle. And thank you too for bringing me to mommy and appa's life. I'll forever be grateful to you, my daddy uncle."

Jasper smiled sweetly and tousled Jin's hair. He carried him in his arms and then walked towards Yoona and Jessica who's standing beside me and my family. "Pay me a visit when you're free. I still got a lot to learn from the painter Sergeant Ice," he said after giving Jin to Jessica.

"I'll only do that if you'll promise that, from now on, you'll stop ignoring my invitation in joining us for a family gathering," his cousin replied which made Jasper smile sheepishly.

"Don't worry. I promise that I will do that now that I'm comfortable hanging around with Jin." Jasper paused and looked at my wife and our daughter. "I'm really happy to see my favorite twins with their own family. Sunny-shi, continue being patient with Sooyeon. This girl will continue giving you a headache through her cuteness." He tousled Sooyeon's hair so the latter stepped on his foot.

"Stop calling me a girl. I'm a woman now!" the grumpy Sooyeon said to her cousin who flinched in pain.

"How can I stop calling you a girl when you're always stepping on my foot when I'm teasing you? Geez! I think I'll need an X-Ray. Your foot felt so heavy I think it crushed my bones."

"Yah! Jung Heechul! Stop teasing or I'll do it again with your other foot."

Jasper's expression changed when my wife called him by his Korean name. "Lee Sooyeon, I thought I clearly told you not to call me Heechul. My birthname is Jasper Jung. Are you calling for a war with me?"

"Bring it on. No matter how many times you scribble your English name on your birth certificate, I'll call you Heechul whenev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter