Chapter 37 (Author's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the clock struck one, everyone in the Jungs mansion started preparing for the double celebration that will be held before the sunset. All of the servants became busier working on in the kitchen, preparing all the necessary utensils needed and the foods and drinks that will be served. Some of the women who will take part in the event meticulously prepared themselves in order to look the best among the rest. And one of those women is the cutie mommy named Lee Sooyeon. 

"Princess, it's the fifth time you scoured you know? Are you trying to peel off your skin with that loofah?" Sunny commented nonchalantly. She looks bored while soaking herself in the aromatic bath and watching her wife who's scrubbing her body for the fifth time (and for sure it isn't going to be the last).

"I need to remove all of my dead skin cells. Many guests will come on today's gathering so I need to smell and look nice."

"For the guests you say? Isn't it more appropriate for you to say that you want to smell and look nice because of one person? And unfortunately, that person isn't me."

The guest Sunny is referring to is Sooyeon's eternal crush - the gorgeous doctor Han Yeseul who will arrive an hour before the party together with Dr. Wright and the rest of his team. She faked a disconcerted look to make Sooyeon think that she's jealous (which isn't the case because she enjoys watching Sooyeon trying to get the doctor's attention). Afraid of making her wife more upset, Sooyeon stopped rinsing herself and joined Sunny in the bathtub. She straddled her thighs and cupped her face to make their eyes meet because Lee Soonkyu is playing hard to get.

"Baby~" Sooyeon cooed but still, Sunny looked uninterested of her wife's sudden show of affection. "I'm not trying to look beautiful just for Dr. Han okay? Like what I've said earlier, many guests will come today. The doctors from New York will also be here. They need to see that Lee Sunny has the most beautiful wife in the whole world. I just want you to be proud of me. You know that."

"Most beautiful? How can you say that when your twin is exactly as beautiful as you?" Sunny's intention for making that counter is to wife. And her attempt was successful because the annoyed Sooyeon pinched the skin lateral to Sunny's bosom. "Ouch! You almost peeled off the skin of my melon." Sunny cringed in pain while rubbing her tortured skin.

"No! I didn't pinch your melon! Why can't you tell the one-inch distance of your bossom to where I dug my nails!" The sulking Sooyeon stopped straddling her wife and sat grumpily beside her. Her childish antics are once again making her look so adorable. "Stop it," she spat when Sunny trailed kisses from her shoulder up to her sensitive earlobe. "Sunny-shi, I said stop it. It tickles."

"Hmm? It tickles or you like it?" Sunny asked. She continued teasing her wife's hormones by sticking her tounge out and Sooyeon's ear.

Because of the kind of pleasure her wife is giving her, Sooyeon stammered with her answer. "B-Both." She tried to suppress the urge to give in to Sunny's seduction but both of Sooyeon's childish and mature self failed to behave her hormones.

Outside the bathroom was Min Seo who's waiting for her parents to finish taking a bath. But poor little girl because her waiting is gonna take a decade to finish since her parents are currently in action while in the bathtub.

"Min, why are you wearing a long face? Did something happen?" Jessica asked when she met her niece outside her sister's room. 

"I'm waiting for my mommy to finish taking a shower because I need her help with my make-up, Auntie. I've already been waiting for an hour but she's still ain't coming out," Min Seo replied with a voice that sounded like she's about to cry.

"How about your Sunny umma? She can also do your make-up."

"Yes, I know. But she's in the shower too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter