Chapter 15 (Jessica's POV)

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My sister is not the type who worries about her looks. Most of the time she's confident that she's beautiful whatever it is that she's wearing or whether she's wearing a make-up or not. But today became a different story. Her make-up is done perfectly. Her ruched beaded v-neck sheer back wedding dress looks great on her. The curls of her brown hair look absolutely amazing yet my twin kept on asking me and everyone else how she looks. "Do I look pretty?" she asked me for the nth time. "Do you think Baby Sunny will love how I look right now?"

I was supposed to give another reassurrance but Krystal was quick in giving her remarks. "Unnie, if you'll keep on worrying about it you'll turn into an ugly bride. And that will force Sunny to say 'I don't' instead of saying your desired 'I do'," she said with the intention of teasing our sister.

"This isn't the right time to bully your sister," I retorted in a serious tone. Krystal mouthed 'sorry' and I accepted her apology. Then, I returned my attention to my twin sister who's still wearing a worried expression. I placed my palms on her cheeks and smiled at her. "You've always been beautiful, Sooyeon. Inside and out you are a beautiful person. But I cannot deny that, of all the days that I've seen you, you absolutely look the prettiest today. And like the parents of a bride, I feel so proud seeing you in this wedding dress." I slid my hands down to gently hold her hands. "It's alright to feel nervous. Just keep in mind that whether you're nervous or not, you're still beautiful. Because if you will think of the opposite, this gorgeous twin sister of yours will feel ugly as well."

At last the hearty laugh I haven't heard from her since the day started resounded across the largest cabin of Uncle Ji Suk's luxury yacht. This is where we - relatives and friends of Sooyeon - had our make-up done while Sunny, Yoongie and their family and friends were in the house.

"You look perfect, Sooyeonnie," Jiyeon complimented, clasping her hands with joy and appreciation to my sister.

"I agree. You look absolutely stunning it reminds me of Jessie's wedding," Tiffany added. My friends continued complimenting my sister so her ears turned red because of overwhelming shyness. Jiyeon giggled upong seeing those flushed ears. I remembered, when I was still living with her in England and taking care of her like a sister, Jiyeon loves to tease Sooyeon about her admirers. She enjoys seeing Sooyeon's flushed face especially her cute ears turning red.

"Reminiscing about something?" Uncle Jin asked. He just suddenly appeared behind me. He must have noticed that I zoned out while watching my sister having a fun conversation with Krystal and our friends.

"I just remembered when Jiyeon's still living with us. She's one of Sooyeon's favorite confidante. That hearty laugh is what I often hear from her when they're talking."

"I've seen a moment like that too. Jiyeon is like you and Soojung who can effortlessly make Sooyeon happy. That's why I'm glad that after what happened between you and Jiyeon, they can still talk like this."

"We've properly mended our broken relationship. That's why we're back to valuing each other like sisters."

There's still an hour left before the wedding ceremony which will start at five. Therefore, I took it as my chance to have some time alone at the tented reception area. I watched the shore while thinking about my parents...and my un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter