Chapter 17

Your Love (Effortlessly You Part 2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's seven in the morning. I am in Sooyeon and Sunny's room watching my friend who is getting ready to leave for her honeymoon. Sooyeon's downstairs with her sisters and the rest of our guests who witnessed her wedding. The last time I checked, her rowdy sister Krystal is enumerating some of her tips on how Sooyeon can have a satisfying passionate night with her wife. Therefore the cutie's face was once again flushed due to her embarrassment and awkwardness in such topic.

"You won't be here for my birthday," I said to my friend who's checking the luggages for the last time, including one of the guitars Jessica gave her.

"Yeah. For the first time since I met you, I will not be with you to celebrate your birthday. Sorry about that pal."

"It's okay. We're married women now. Family comes first before friends. But since you're in France on my birthday, that means you owe me a grand gift."

Sunny chortled and gave me a thumbs up. "So how's Jessica? Did she wake you up again in the middle of the night to ask for a weird-tasting food or drink?"

"Yeah. She asked for a strawberry-flavored coffee this time. As if something like that is readily available. And since caffeine is not good for her and our baby's health, I gave her a strawberry-flavored ice cream instead. It took me so much effort to convince her to eat the ice cream and not to demand for her weird coffee."

"It's really a challenge to deal with pregnant women's cravings. I'm excited to see how the baby will look like. And if it's a boy or a girl. One thing that I'm sure of is that the baby will be a head-turner when he or she grows up because his or her parents are beautiful."

"Thanks for the compliment. I'm also excited for it. By the way, how's your plan to adopt?"

"Me and Sooyeon will discuss it later. First, we'll focus on our honeymoon." Sunny winked and invited me to go downstairs to see how her wife is doing.

Tears welled up in Sooyeon's eyes when she bid her goodbye to her sisters and relatives. They embarked the chopper together with Uncle Jin who will join them in their flight to Paris. He'll go there for a business meeting before he'll go back to Italy to visit the Jungs' wine business which Jessica gave him. A day later, my wife's relatives and the rest of the guests left to go back to their countries. Me, Jessica, the Kang family, the BinFany couple together with Jiyeon and Sunhwa stayed behind to go on a vacation at Bora Bora.

"Whose idea is it to spend a vacation here?" Woo Bin asked. His voice is reverberating annoyance while glaring at the men who are currently flirting with our baes. The two of us plus Julien left our table earlier to order foods and drinks. And while we were gone, three white guys aproached our lovers. They're proud to show off their well-shaped biceps. Jiyeon and Sunhwa were off somewhere with the kids because Maden and Mason wanted to take several pictures as a souvenir.

"This is what I hate about going to resorts where there are other customers aside from us. Our baes have the tendency to attract flirty men. This time that they're wearing a shirt and shorts, three men approached them. How much more if they're already wearing their swimsuit?"

I forced out a laugh at Woo Bin and Julien's irritation. But I, myself, is also irritated because the most attractive of the three is lifting his muscle shirt to display his six packs to my wife. "Let's go show these men who's hotter than them," I said, taking off my cover up to display my bikini bod.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter