Truth

The Thin Line Between You and Him

I don't really have an excuse. 

I don't want to say that I've lost inspiration... I kind of just lost my love for Jonghyun. Don't get me wrong, I still think he is very very attractive, funny and charming but I am just not as drawn to him as I was used to. And with that, I can't find myself think about him and this story as much as I used to. It's honestly EXO's fault for being so darn charming. I told myself I wasn't going to fall in love with 12 guys who are probably nothing but good looking. Funny how that didn't follow through. They are also so much more than just good looking. SIGHH.

I want to say I'm discontinuing but I really don't see where this story would go. They're getting married right? 

So if you still don't hate me and haven't closed the window; give this new story a chance for a better plot, improved writing and EXO. Kai and Kris should be more reasons enough. I do loved each and every single of you who commented and supported this story so I hope you won't leave me just yet.

Open Relationship; Open to Trouble

 

I'd do an epilogue if you think it's really necessary.

 

A special thanks you to:

Mickeywithouttears

Hellopanda23

Shoutoutt

Kakellia

Emlobre2

--muzikbyul

BBlingKimmy

gottaemin

AlyssaLuvsSHINee

I can always count and look foward to a comment every time I update because it kind of got to a point where I remembered these usernames