Then She Comes Back

The Thin Line Between You and Him

A/N: Just to give you a heads up, I deleted some unnecessary chapters, like authors notes or something...

                                                                                                                                       

Na Na's POV

*Flashback*

"Na Na! Comeeee!"

"Aish! I don't want to!"

"Wae?"

"No."

"Come onnnnn!"

"No! It's cold enough here as it is! I don't understand why anyone want to go to a place even colder."

"But Na Naaaaaa!"

*Present*

I sighed as Jonghyun put my luggage into the car with that stupid smirk of his. I rolled my eyes.

"Have fun, alright?" My mom told me as she gave me a peck. I groaned.

"Why do you sound so happy for a person who's being left alone for Christmas?"

"I'm not being left alone, actually. I'm going back to visit my mother and the rest of the family."

"DAE? When were you going to do that?" I asked her.

"It was kind of a last minute phone call your grandmother made. I know you probably want to see them but Christmas isn't the only family get together, so go! Go and have fun. "

"Ugh. Can you be more of a mother?" I asked sarcastically.

"Can you become more of a teenager?" My mother sarcastically asked back. She kissed me on the cheek and pushed me to out the door.

"Well, I'll take Na Na from here. I'll take care of her. Have fun omoni!" Jonghyun said popping up out of nowhere. Ugh, my mom told Jonghyun he could call him that and now he's always calling her that. My mom has such a soft spot for rich kids without a real childhood.

 "I'm sure you will Jonghyun. Now go, you guys have quite the trip right?"

                                                                                                                                       

Jonghyun's POV

I took Na Na to a restaurant for some food since we were suppose to meet the rest of shinee but Key is probably holding everyone else up hair spraying… or something… or whatever he does. I looked at Na Na who seems to be enjoying the food very much. I've noticed now that I had never really seen a girl eat before. Well, eat likethat. I would have definitely ditched the date already but this was Na Na. She's looks cute eating like that.

"Your stupidity is simply amusing, Onew. Just so amusing."

I can tell that judgmental voice in a sea of a thousand people. Key.

"I can tell when you're being sarcastic Key."

"Well good for you, Onew. Good for you. You're just so smart." Key replied with his smart sarcastic tone.

"I think you're smart hyung." Taemin said as they are all sitting on the table. Taemin, Minho, Key and Onew gave Na Na a small wave and she greeted back with a smile.

"Thanks Taemin. But let's face it, you tend contradict Key's smart assing every time Key does it so this doesn't really make me feel any better."

"I do not!"

"Yeah you do." I said the same time as Minho, Onew and Key.

"When have I ever done that?"

"You said that Jonghyun isn't short." Minho rudely said.

"And you said Minho's hair doesn't make him look like a girl." I said in my smart tone kind of similar to Key. Minho gave me a glare and opened his mouth.

"Hey. Look. Waitress! They want to order something." Na Na interrupted while the waitress walked toward us.

                                                                                                            

Na Na's POV

"I call shot gun!" Jonghyun said as he ran toward the nice van. I rolled my eyes while I heard Jonghyun's smirk.

"What's with the eye rolling?" Jonghyun then asked.

"Well, you are acting like a five year old."

"I get it. You want me to sit in the back with you."

"I am one hundred percent sure that that is not what Na Na means." Minho said with an annoyed face.

"Well, what does she mean Minho?"

Minho seems a little angry with what Jonghyun said about his hair. I chuckled at their childishness.

"Well I'm pretty sure she doesn’t want to sit with you. I mean who does. You'll probably end up spreading STDs or something just by sitting next to her. I'm sure you have some rare disease with all your… activities."

"YAH! I don't go around that much and I use a when-"

"Okayyyy. I think both of you should shut up because I'm embarrassed for you. We have guest and said guest will be sitting with me." Key then said and pushed me to the window seat.

I decided to keep quiet since I probably don't have any say in the matter, especially since Key spoke.

"Can I sit next to noona too?" Taemin asked raising his hand.

"Put you're hands down, Taemin. People are staring even more." Onew said and pushed Taemin's hand back to his sides.

"Sure Taemin. Minho, you'd sit with Onew in the front and Jonghyun, you can sit in the back by yourself."

"Why can't I sit with Na Na? And why does Minho get to sit in the front?"

I swear. This is kind of like a weird dysfunctional family. Jonghyun's the annoying brother, Taemin is the child, Minho's the oldest brother and Onew is that uncle that shows up every once in a while when Key umma isn't there to handle the situation.

"Jonghyun, how many road trips have we gone together where you haven't complained about how uncomfortable it is for you to sleep. I'm just giving you space."

"Well, Na Na is sitting with me." Jonghyun said stubbornly while he pulled me.

"Why don't Na Na just switch places with Jonghyun." I said speaking in third person while I opened the car door. I got in the back and took an three seats in the back for myself in this very roomy and expensive looking van.

                                                                                                     

Key's POV

Ugh. This is so stuffy. I have never traveled in a van before but Jonghyun thought it would be a better idea to travel more 'commoner-ly' as Jonghyun had put it. His words.

Taemin was asleep and fell on my shoulder. Ugh, this kid is heavy. I shuffled uncomfortably and I moved Taemin so he and I would be more comfortably with him on my shoulder. I glanced right and saw Jonghyun who was looking out the window. Jonghyun probably sensed my stares and turned. He look at me with a what-are-you-looking-at-look. I looked back at him with my just-looking look. Jonghyun gave me a look that said whatever.

Jonghyun then looked around and saw Na Na sleeping in the back. Jonghyun smirked and climbed onto the back. What a dork.

"Y-yah! Jonghyun. You can't just do that! I'm driving." Onew turned in order to yelled a little from the front.

"Sorry. It'll just take a second. Keep your eye on the road." Jonghyun said as he took a seat next to Na Na. Na Na, who was napping against the window, now has her head on Jonghyun since he stubbornly made it so. Jonghyun had this I'm-an-idiot face and smiled stupidly to himself. I roll my eyes and turned around. Jonghyun sooooo likes her. I am never wrong, especially with something as obvious as this. I hope Jonghyun doesn't do anything to mess this up.

I sighed at the thought of them. This will not be good. After all, people like us and Na Na don't mix very well. But she makes Jonghyun happy-stupid happy-but happy. Jonghyun hasn't ever looked at a girl like that. Why did it have to be a girl like Na Na? Well, it's probably because she's that kind of girl. She's different unlike all the other girls we're surrounded by. Well at least Jonghyun isn't the oldest brother so he doesn't have to take over the family business and leave the girl. Hehe. I watch my dramas.

But still… people like us aren't entitled to love. We're all entitled to a bank full of cash. Let's hope this road won't be as bumpy as I think. Pun intended.

                                                                              

Na Na's POV

I groaned and woke up to this shuffling. I opened my eyes and felt something heavy on my head. It was quite furry and soft. I looked and realized that it was Jonghyun's hair. Jonghyun? JONGHYUN?

Aish, why am I surprised? He probably needed something to put his head on.

I sat up which caused Jonghyun's head to fall which then lead him to conciseness. 

"Annyeong." Jonghyun greeted and smiled. Gross. I can't tell if he looked more like a puppy or dinosaur with those eyes of his. I smiled a little and scooted a little. I saw Jonghyun scooted also.

"Yahhhh. I need my personal space!"

"Wae? We did sleep next to each other before so you don't have to feel awkward." Jonghyun stated as he smirked arrogantly.

"No. You slept on me."

"Well we slept together the time before too babe."

"Please… don't call me that. It's gross."

"What should I call you then?"

"Ughh. I don't know. Na Na?"

"I don't want to... I am Kim Jonghyun and I want to call you something else."

"'I am Kim Jonghyun' isn't a reason for everything."

"Has it occur to you that maybe it is. So what about baby?"

"That's even grosser."

"I think it's cute."

I rolled my eyes and turned to look outside the window. I then felt a weight on my shoulder so I turned. It was Jonghyun. I sighed but just let him be. I studied Jonghyun's face… His jaw line is so nice.

I shock those thoughts away and took my phone out to distract myself from such stupid thoughts. New message. From… Khun? It's still Khun oppa. I smiled bitterly at the memories.

-Want to hang out or something? You know, as friends.-

I pouted.

-I would love to but I'm out right now probably miles away from Seoul.-

-Sounds fun. May I ask where you're going?-

-I am going to this cabin in the mountains… I think.-

-I think? Hehe. Shouldn't you know where you're going?-

-Well I didn't really ask any question since it was out of my control anyways.-

-You're mom?-

I hesitated before replying.

-Jonghyun actually.-

-Oh. Just you and him?-

-Um, no. With him and his friends.-

-Well...have fun.-

-Thanks, I will try with Jonghyun around.-

                                                                                             

Nichkhun's POV

I put my phone away in jealousy and stuffed my face in the pillow. I regret it. Breaking up with Na Na. Nothing hurts more than to see the person you love falling in love with another person, especially when you know you can't so anything about it. Well I shouldn't do anything about it. I was stupid and a jerk. Na Na likes Jonghyun and Jonghyun obviously like her too. I got up when I heard my phone. It was Victoria. 

-Hey. I was wondering if you can give me a ride and a little help? I was hoping you could lend me a hand with this… I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get.-

What could it be? I decided to ask the questions later and help Victoria with whatever it is since this sounds kind of important.

-Sure. I'll be at you're house in a sec.-

I got up from my bed and took my keys before heading out hoping I'd distract me from the thoughts of Na Na with that... thing that sadly makes Na Na happy.

                                                                                               

Jonghyun's POV

We walked into the cabin with our luggage and looked around. This place is okay I guess. I heard shuffling from all the baggage moving and turned seeing Na Na struggle a little. I was gonna offer Na Na my help but Taemin beat me to it.

"I'll help you settle in noona!"

Taemin tried to get a bag but realized that it was too heavy for him. Minho rolled his eyes and got the luggage.

"Make sure Na Na gets a room to herself alright?" Onew told them.

"I know that." Taemin answered back as he skipped upstairs.  

"The bedroom on the right is mine!" Key yelled as he ran up with his bag, excuse me, BAGS. Probably filled with jeans and pajamas and everything else of the same color. I've always questioned Key's ually but my question was answered every time I walk in on him with a girl. Then Key es about privacy when he barges in my place all the time. I've always told him, 'that's what a hotel room is for.'

"Key, you need to share with somebody! There is only three room which leaves only one. The bed isn't big enough for 3 people!" Onew yelled to Key.

"Well then my roommate can find somewhere else; either the couch or outside." Key screamed back.

"You know that the roommate is you right?"

I looked up and saw Onew's pointing finger. Which was to me.

"DAE? Wae? Why me?" I then asked him.

"You're his best friend."

"We're all his best friend."

"And we all how Key gets when he rooms with one of us. You're the most compatible when it comes to rooming with him."

"No one is rooming with his anyways."

"LA LA LA LA!" Onew then ran up the stairs with luggage in hands.

Idiot.  His ears aren't covered. I'm not mad, I'm stuck with Key every time we have a rooming situation. I've learned to befriend the couch.

Dinner time came and Key cooked, he wanted to but then we found out that there wasn't any food. We sat around the living room… hungry.

"Ah! I remember! I have ramen?" Na Na then  exclaimed before getting up. I got up happily to help her.

                                                                                                 

Onew's POV

What is that? Ramen? I've never heard of such thing. I looked at Key who had the same confusion.

"What's that?" He mouthed.

"Maybe cookies?" I answered.

"It's noodles you idiots." Minho replied.

"Noona packs noodles in her bag?" Taemin asked with confusion.

"With her clothes?" Key then questioned.

"Maybe she put them in a box or something?" I told them.

"It's bought in a bag idiots. It's portable." Minho then said in his why-am-I-friends-with-these-idiots voice we've grown to not get offended by.

"Portable noodles?" Key asked unbelievingly.

"I want to see." I got up as I smelled something nice. Key decided he was curious too so we went to the kitchen. I was about to walk in the kitchen but Key pulled me back. I was about to asked him what he's doing but he shushed me and pointed to the backs of Jonghyun and Na Na.

"I'm sorry." We heard Jonghyun mumbled.

"It's fine. I should have thought telling you to put the noodles in the water was too vague of an instruction for someone like you." We heard Na Na said.

"Yah! What does that suppose to mean?"

"What could you possibly mean Jonghyun?"

"You're sarcastic aren't you?"

"I don't believe I intended to sound that way."

"You're being sarcastic again!"

"Aren't you a smart cookie?" Na Na then said sarcastically.

"Don't look at me like that. You're sounding like Key."

"It's probably because I've been spending too much time with the guy."

"Don't spend too much time with the guy. I get enough of him. I don't want another Key sassing me."

"Key don't think Key necessarily sass, he just… speaks his mind? A lot?"

"You then obviously hasn't spend too much time with the guy. Learn to tell the difference between mustard and yellow, they're different colors. Your nostrils are bigger than my shoe. Drink some more milk would you? That cologne smells like pork. I'm Key and I'm the Key to everything."  Jonghyun mimicked Key in a high pitched voice. Na Na giggled a little and I was about to too.

"When have I ever, ever done that?" Key suddenly decided to speak up. Haha. Jonghyun and Na Na turned. Jonghyun looked scared and Na Na closed . Key gave Jonghyun a glare.

"Well since the noodles are done, let's eat." I declared.

                                             

Key's POV

We sat around the coffee table since it was the warmest place. This noodled doesn’t taste as bad as I thought. I looked around and saw Na Na and everyone else laughing. I'm glad Na Na feels comfortable with us, I'm glad we feel comfortable with her too. I noticed the big Christmas Tree in the back and remembered that it was almost Christmas. I know what I should do now.

"Na Na, it's Christmas in a couple of days and you know what this reminds me of?" I asked Na Na deciding to avenge Jonghyun.

"Yah, Key-" Jonghyun began to say.

"It's quite hilarious actually. We were suppose to write letters to Santa one Christmas and you know what the kid asked for?"

Onew, Taemin and Minho snickered while Jonghyun sent me death glares.

"What?" Na Na asked curiously looking up from her noodles.

"I asked for a car. Haha. End of story. Let's put this away." Jonghyun said quickly getting up and dragging me with covering my mouth when we turned.

"Actually, I remembered Jonghyun wrote 'taller' under the question of what he wanted for Christmas." Minho told Na Na. Haha. Guess Minho's still angry about the hair thing. I heard laughter's from Taemin, Onew and Na Na.  

"I remember him spelling it wrong too." Onew then said.

"Yah! I was still learning how to put words together!" Jonghyun defended turning back to the coffee table to give Onew and Minho a shove to the ground while he threw me a pillow.

"You were in the fifth grade, Jonghyun." We all said.

                                                                                                          

Na Na's POV

After the amusing and fun dinner, we all decided to head to bed. I then got thirsty in the middle of the night and walked down. This cabin is bigger than my house. I looked around as I headed down for my water. I reached the kitchen and after my water I headed back to my room.

I jumped a little when I heard a noise. I scanned around a little alerted. I realized it was from the living room and walked there. There was this big lump on the couch. I stared at it in the dark curiously. I took the nearest thing and decided to poke it.

It moved a little.

I poked again. It moved-

Oh. It's just Jonghyun. I guess Jonghyun was stuck with the couch since Key refused to room with anyone. I pitied at the probably freezing Jonghyun and shook him.

"Stop…" Jonghyun mumbled. I tsked.

"Yah. Get up."

"Go away!"

"Fine! Freeze to death for all I care!"

.

"Na Na?"

"No duh."

"What are you doing?"

"I WAS going to let you sleep with me."

"Aww… You want me to sleep with you."

"Ugh. Like I said. Was. Only since you looked cold, but I did not like that ungrateful attitude so freeze here while I go cozy up in my warm bed. Jerk."

I turned and went up to my room knowing that Jonghyun's following me with his blanket. We got up to my room and Jonghyun jumped on the bed. Jonghyun smiled idiotically and crawled into the blankets. I rolled my eyes and decided to let him be. The bed is pretty big and I have too much of a heart to tell the jerk to sleep on the floor.

I walked to the bed and fixed my pillows before lying down and turn off the lamps beside. After a little silence I heard shuffling. I felt an arm around my waist and my face in something warm.

"Y-yah!" I yelled trying to push away.

"I'm cold." Jonghyun stated and held onto me stubbornly. I sighed. Jonghyun obviously isn’t going to let go. I moved my head a little to make it more comfortable for myself. From what I could make it, it felt like Jonghyun's chest. I could feel his muscles around me. I heard Jonghyun groan a little and held tighter like I'm some sort of stuffed animal.

 

............................

 

I don’t want to admit this but I'm feel myself blushing quite hard. Is Khun right?

                                                                                                                  

Nichkhun's POV

I looked around the airport and waited. Apparently, a friend of Victoria is coming and she needed help carrying the luggage for her friend. Something about how Victoria's friend didn’t like so called 'lower class to hold her things.' Sounds like a typical rich girl. Well, it's not like I'm doing anything better.

"Victoria!" I heard a female voice exclaimed. I looked up and saw Victoria running toward the girl. I got up and walked toward them also.

"Who is this?" The girl asked.

"This is Nichkhun. He's a friend." Victoria said. I saw the girl raised an eyebrow at Victoria and gave her a smile. I think this is girl language for… something… I'm not a girl.

"Hi." I broke the silence and reached out my hand.

"Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm Krystal."

                                                                                               

 

It's not christmas so it's probably weird for me to write about it but I'vebeen wanting to write this but my computer....

Well, it's all good now so i hope you all like the chapter.... i hope this isn't bad since i did stop for a while and i hope this is good.... do tell if it isn't though.

I think you all have the basic idea of how Krystal will come into the story as... but i promise it won't be as cliche as you'd expect it...i hope.

Enough rambling. i think you all know which Krystal I'm speaking of and how she looks like. But just in case:

Queston: Are the chapters too long?