The Start of What's To Come

The Thin Line Between You and Him

Jonghyun's POV

After New Years, Na Na and I'd go on dates and Na Na didn't seem too against skin ship anymore, but she wasn't keen on making out like we did at the party. I'd be able to get kisses here and there but I'm fine with it as long as it is with my Na Na.

It's first day of school today so yay........

I loosened the school tie a little and fixed my hair. It's a new year so new haircut. Well, it was just dyed black. I had it done yesterday when Na Na insisted on a mother-daughter day with her mother since she's been spending 'too much time' with me. She said I'll get sick of her if I see her too much.

I honestly doubt that.

I grabbed my keys and checked the mirrors before leaving. I drove to the destination I now know so well, Na Na's house. I parked my car in the front and rang the doorbell. Omoni opened the door.

"Jonghyun. Come, the food just finished cooking." Omoni invited with a bright smile. I smiled back.

"Is Na Na up yet?" I asked as I stepped in and realized that the dinning table was empty.

"No, I was just about to wake her." Omoni said. I smiled and suggested that I do it for her. I ran up the hallways and into Na Na's room. Aigoooo. Na Na has the dinosaur in her arms. Hehe. I still had the dinosaur and when Na Na saw the dinosaur a couple of days ago, she took it back.

I sat on her bed not knowing if I should wake her up yet. I decided to take a picture of it before and set it as my wallpaper.

Hmmmm. How should I wake Na Na up. I started bouncing up and down on the bed with my still attached to the bed. I was bouncing for quite the time until Na Na woke up and saw me.

"You're here already?"

"Yerp. Now wake up. We have school! I'm surprised my nerdy girlfriend has not waken yet."

"Go away, jerk."

"Is that anyway to speak to you're boyfriend?"

"Ugh. Just. Just give me a second. My bed is really comfortable right now."

"You say that every time you're waking up."

I finally got Na Na out of bed and ready. Omoni ate breakfast with us but she had to leave first. We left after a while.

"You dyed your hair." Na Na stated as we walk to the car.

"You've only realized that now?"

"I was too sleepy."

"Of course you were. So, what do you think?"

"It's nice."

"That's it? It's nice?"

"What do you want me to say, Jonghyun?"

"That I am the most handsomest guy you've ever seen, and this hair makes me look even handsomer if it's even possible." I told her. I smirked before trapping her in between my arms with the car behind her.

"Kim Jonghyun looks handsomer with his new hair." Na Na paraphrased. I pouted.

"That's it?"

"Yep. That's it." Na Na smiled and said. Fine, I guess there are other ways to compensate. Na Na tried to get in the car but I gave her a kiss. I'll take this over a compliment any day.

I opened the car door for her and she got in. The car ride was not what I expected. I expected it to be Na Na and me, but as always; Key. Key needed a ride so I had to pick him up. But then Key stupidly mentions to Taemin he was getting a ride so Taemin naturally wanted one too. Na Na's in the backseat because Key doesn't like the backseat unless he's being driven by a driver. He's an idiot with a lot of weird rules…

I glanced at the rear view mirror and glanced at Na Na and Taemin. Aish. The yellow  mushroom is way to close to my girlfriend.

I heard a few honks and realize that I should keep my eyes on the road.

We arrived at school and the first thing I did was push off the arms that belonged to the mushroom off my Na Na. I held her waist and headed the other way. But before I turned, I noticed a car. A nice car. Who am I kidding, probably nicer than mine. It was a red Lamborghini. My Audi didn't seem much after seeing such a car. I see all the students turn their head. We were rich, but a car like that deserves some head turning.

The car stopped in the parking lot and I kept my eye on who the owner of the car might be. I squinted and I saw… a girl? Not just any girl…

I need air. I feel suffocated and hot. I'm not in the mood for school today... The-the lights are weird today. I think I need to find better light-you know, since this one is making me uncomfortable...

                                                                                                     

 Na Na's POV

I looked at Jonghyun's car while he drove away with high speed. I stared in confusion.

I heard the bell ring and I walked to class deciding to question the dinosaur later.

I spent every period until lunch, trying to think  of why he did that. I was walking in thoughts of Jonghyun to my locker until someone bump me.

"My god." I heard a girl voice say. Are you kidding me? Why are you mad when you bumped into me? But whatever, I decided to be the bigger person.

"I'm sorry." I told her and gave her a smile. Well, a smile-ish.

"Ugh. Tell that to my Louboutins."

"Excuse me?"

"You're poor aren't you?" the girl rudely commented.  I squinted, not knowing exactly what to say. I see the girl looking down at her shoes. Is that what a loubou-whatever is?

"Are you kidding me?" I asked her unbelievably when I realized that she wanted to apologize to her shoes.  She must be the definition of shallow.

"You know what? I shouldn’t do this to the less fortunate. I'll be the bigger person and let it go. But do be careful next time. These shoes are worth more than your face." the girl said seriously.

I looked in disbelief at the girl. She stood up and started walking. I stood up also and I heard the girl speak.

"Nice fake Chanel by the way." she said before turning around again.

Shanel? Channel? What?

She's the new girl I think. I stuck my tongue out in her direction. Psh, I'd like to see you make friends with that attitude of yours. Actually, she might just fit right in.

I walked to lunch and off to the table to where Key was hoping Jonghyun was there. But nope.

"Where's Jonghyun?" I asked Key when I sat down.

"Huh? Oh him. He-he he's just not feeling well probably." Key stuttered.

"Yah-Key, Krys-" I heard Onew start but then Key threw something. Key kept glaring at Onew while Onew just looked confused. Key glared at him and back at me. I sat here not knowing what was going on. 

"Ha ha ha. So how was- your day Na Na?" Onew stuttered with this confused and nervous tone.

"Fine. I guess. But I did run into this girl. She was kind of rude." I admitted.

"Tell Key oppa all about it." Key said.

Taemin and Minho eventually came when I finished telling Key what happened while Onew shifted his attention to his food. After I finished, Key gasped.

"That wretched thing!" I heard Key say. Didn't think Key cared about me that much.

"How dare she say that backpack was fake!?! I bought it! FAKE MY . But I'm sure her is!" Key continued. I guess it wasn't me he cared so much about.

I laughed nervously. Key looked like he heard the craziest thing in his life. Onew and Minho rolled their eyes while Taemin shoved a spoon full of food into Key's opened mouth.

After school, I ran up to Onew when I spotted him. I asked if he could give me a ride to Jonghyun's home. Onew smiled and opened his car door for me. Onew drove away and out the school parking lot.

"Key doesn't want me to tell you I feel like I should. A man has to do what he think it's right. Right? Right." Onew started and sighed.

"What is it?"

"Jonghyun's ex-girlfriend is back. She's here for so weird reason, even after everything.  Jonghyun probably saw and left. He gets angry when it comes to this sort of things. Jonghyun becomes...unsteady...when it comes to Krystal." Onew said quietly at the end.

"Can you drive me home instead?" I decided.

"N-no. No! Please don't so that., pleas. Please. Then I'll get in trouble and Key-Key will kill me. Go. Go and talk to him."

"Why? Why would I do that?"

"Because you're his girlfriend."

"And the girl he loves is back. I think we usually know how this ends."

"No, Jonghyun doesn't love her….he just….he just haven't-haven't got-completely-over?-her?"

"That means he still loves her."

"No. It means he still has a little feeling-unresolved feelings. That's two completely different things."

"No, it isn't."

"Does Jonghyun love you then? I know he has feelings for you-no more than that. I am sure he likes you more than Krystal. Krystal's just...just a person of the past. Someone Jonghyun never bothered to bring up after they broke up. Jonghyun just needs to face it and he'll be fine."

I huffed and told him I still wanted to go home. Onew stopped in front of Jonghyun's apartment building and would not budge. It was about half an hour as we sat in silence until I groaned, rolled my eyes and left. Onew shouted the password of Jonghyun's apartment before driving away.

I went up to Jonghyun's apartment and stopped at the door before putting in the password. I smelled-I smelled-something...something burning?

I quickly opened the Jonghyun's door and saw him in the living room. I was right. Jonghyun was burning something. Is this guy an idiot? His place is big but you don't burn stuff in doors.

"YAH!" I yelled in order to get the idiot's attention.

Jonghyun looked up when he heard me.

"Na Na?"

"AISH. What are you doing? Burning stuff...are you an idiot?" I told him as I grabbed a magazine to fan the smoke.

"I-I...I needed to get rid of something…" Jonghyun admitted with a pout.

"Then throw it out."

"It always manage to come back when Key does it…I need to get rid of it…for good... you know... like-like Lord of the rings." 

"I don't know what word to describe your stupidity at the moment....So, what were you getting rid of exactly?"

"The tie." Jonghyun told me and pointed to the distorted looking item. It was a bit green. The color looked familiar...

"What's wrong with the tie?" I asked him after a while.

"Key kept telling me it was ugly...so I burned it." Jonghyun explained. He's a terrible liar. I gave him a look. He sighed.

"The thing was a first gift, an ugly gift."

"From?"

"Krystal." Jonghyun mumbled like a child admitting what he did wrong.

"Jonghyun. It's okay you know? Onew told me, about her. I know that she's back. If you still love her-"

"What?!? No, Na Na. Baby. I may have some...unresolved feelings. And now those feelings are gone. But, I don't love her, I don't even like her. But I do like you, a lot."

Jonghyun pulled me into a hug and into his arms.

"Yah." I whined. Aish. He's always man-handling me.

"Yah? You're my girlfriend. Thus, you are obligated to stay in my arms and watch this movie with me." Jonghyun stated and the TV.

I groaned and tried to make myself more comfortable, but the thing won't budge. Jonghyun just tightened his grasp.

I shifted my attention to the movie but it wasn't really anything worth looking at. It was just a rerun of boys before flower. A drama I've watched a million times.

                                                                                                   

Jonghyun's POV

After the entire episode finish, I peeked at Na Na. Hehe. Aigooo. My girlfriend has already fallen asleep. I sat up and decided to bring Na Na somewhere more comfortable. My room that is. The guest bedroom does not cut it for my girlfriend. 

I carried her to my bed and placed Na Na down gently. Na Na doesn't look comfortable in her clothes…no but I don't think Na Na will very happy to learn that I have changed her. I just decided to leave her in her clothes. I pull the blanket up so Na Na will be warmer.

I stood up and decided to take a shower. After I finished, I walked out only to fins an awake Na Na with pillows around her with remote in hand watching TV. I wonder what Na Na's watching?

I jumped on the bed playfully and put my arms around my Na Na.

"Yahhhh. Go away." Na Na complained. She tried pulling away like she always do but I held on tighter.

"I don't want to."

"Go away! You're hair is wet. Do you want me to sick? You should dry your hair too or you'll also get sick."

"We can get sick together."

"JUST GO!"

After minutes of arguing, Na Na found a blow dryer and started drying my hair. Aish. I hated the loud noise. I found it a bother. Na Na would have never found the thing if Key doesn't always leave his stuff here. Only girls blow dry their hair. But here I am. I sighed.

I felt Na Na's hand all over my head so I didn't complain. I don't mind blow drying my hair everyday if it's Na Na doing it for me. Hehe. Na Na turned around to blow dry the font part of my hair and I smirked as she keeps ruffling my hair. Na Na rolled her eyes and gave me a small smack.

I groaned and Na Na rolled her eyes again. I found her eyes rolling very cute now and I decided to give her a quick peck. I thought Na Na would give me a smack but she just continued blow drying my hair after a glare.

I smiled. My baby is getting used to my skin ship-ness. After Na Na finished, she stood up and unplugged the dryer. I noticed Na Na's still on her uniform.

"There's a closet full of clothes for you to change into, arraso?"

"Why would I need your clothes?"

"Do you plan sleeping in that? But, feel free to sleep in a skirt."

"I'm not sleeping here if that's what you thought."

'Wae? It's late, just tell your mom you're staying here."

"It's only 11 o'clock."

"That's late. Come on. I don't feel like getting up and driving you home."

"Who said you have to?"

"Don't be stubborn Na Na! Just stay."

Na Na finally agreed and called her mom. Na Na went and changed into a big t shirt and a pair of loose basket ball shorts. They looked like they were about to fall off if Na Na wasn't holding them. Whatever floats your boat Na Na.

Na Na gave me a goodnight before leaving my room. Where is she-

I stood up and follow her only to be lead to the guest bedroom. If this is where my baby wants to sleep, so be it. I opened the door and jumped onto the bed where Na Na was. I heard Na Na's tsk. I ignored it and jumped into the cover with Na Na. I turned off the lamps before hugging Na Na tightly and made myself comfortable.

After quite the period of time, I could not find myself asleep. I'm bored too.

"Na Na?" I called out hoping for a response. After a while, Na Na shuffled.

"Mm?"

"Are  you asleep?"

"Would I answer you if I was?"

"You're not tired?"

"Ani."

"Me either."

A thought came into mind. I smiled. I pulled Na Na up to face me instead of my chest. I gave her a quick peck, testing the water. I decided it was safe so I pecked her again, but a little longer. I decided to give it another go and kiss her. Na Na didn’t pull away and I continued to kiss her more. I moved my arms to the sides of her waist. I guess this is where the line was because Na Na sat up and gave me a couple of smack.

"ert! This. Is. Exactly. Why. I. Didn’t. Want. To. Stay!"  Na Na said between smacks.

"Mianh, but come on. What's a relationship without skin ship?

"One without a baby."

"I didn't have in mind Na Na. But I'm still a man! I have needs! I just asking for kisses. I would never pressure my Na Na into something she doesn't want and isn't ready for. Arraso?"

I could feel Na Na's stares but I guess I won because Na Na lied down again.

"Mianh, I guess...for accusing you."

"Gwenchana. All I ask for now is a kiss."

"Aish, what's with you and kisses?"

"I'll take that as a yes." I told her before leaning in to kiss Na Na. Na Na didn't pull away so I made the kiss deeper. I realize something. Na Na was a good kisser, which is exactly why I want to give that Thai guy a punch. I wondered how much they kissed. I felt a tightening and bitter feeling so I held Na Na tighter and kissed her a little harder.

After our seemingly short make out session, Na Na said she's going to sleep. I pouted wanting to continue but I was ignored.

I guess I should go to sleep too.

                                                                                                                                                

Who would you like to see more of? Krystal is to come.... but Khun maybe? Or...whoever.

 

PS: I requested a review and recieved a score of 91 from the review shop shooting starz, do check them out.

It wasn't as detailed as i hoped but overall good. if you guys know of any other good review shop for me to try, do tell. I would like my mistakes and flaws pointed out