A Drunk Jonghyun is a Stupid Jonghyun

The Thin Line Between You and Him

Jonghyun's POV

It's Sunday, the last day of spending time with Na Na till school. I have prepared a date for us to try to forget what happened at that disastrous event yesterday. Key was mad, but not as mad as I thought he would be for sending his crush away. Well he was also mad because I was making fun of his hair-but that's a different story. Taemin and Onew seemed to not realize all they missed in one bathroom trip and Minho-he's just Minho. Never any more, never any less. Now I know why he gets along with everyone.

Today however is a new day. I arrived at Na Na's door step and rang the door bell. I was greeted by a smiling Na Na dressed prettily just as I asked.

"You look beautiful today." I complimented before handing her a boutique of flowers behind me.

"You shouldn't have bought this Jonghyun." Na Na sighed before taking it.

"Wae? My baby doesn't like flowers?"

"I'm a girl, of course I like flowers. I just never like getting them. They wilt anyways if I forget to water it. Only give me flowers when it's something special."

"Everyday's special to me, when you're there."

"Not in my book."

"Fine, fine. Not flowers unless it's a special occasion." I told her. I wasn't going to win this anyways.

"Aigoo, my boyfriend listens so well."

"And your boyfriend demands treat for his well behavior." I stated before leaning in for a kiss. I was going for a longer kiss but I'm guessing Na Na isn't one to make out in her front lawn. I pouted and stole another quick kiss.

"Well then, milady. You're carriage awaits." I offered romantically. I'm hoping today as a distraction to the subject of anything Krystal. And maybe forever?

"Deh, palace coachmen." Na Na cutely said before marching right off by herself. I caught up with her and place my arms around her.

"Then what does that make you?" I playfully asked as I walked with Na Na to my car.

"Your employer, so no touchy."

"So your my boss huh? …" I then hugged her from the back and leaned toward the crook of her neck. Hmmm. Na Na's perfume smells of fruits and flowers today. I never knew Na Na wore perfume. Aw. My baby wanted to smell  nice for me.

"That's enough. Let's go to where ever you have planed." Na Na declared.

"I don't have anywhere planed." I lied hoping to make this last a little longer. I liked Na Na in my cologne more though, the one she gave me. I don’t like the idea of her smelling like flowers… flowers attract….bees, unwanted male bees.

"I didn't wear a dress so you'd take me a date to nowhere, Jonghyun. I'm going to go change if we aren't going anywhere." Na Na told me before staring to walk away. I pulled her hands back before she got away too far.

"Ani. You look pretty in your white dress. Now let's put this coat on and go." I told her with a chuckle before handing her my jacket. It wasn't until I took it off that I realized how cold it still is. But gwenchana, I'll manage for my baby. I smiled and held Na Na closer to me.

                                                                                    

Na Na's POV

"This, this is the thing you have planned for us?" I asked with a bit of annoyance that Jonghyun would drag me to such a place. I didn’t wear a dress to join him at this-this sort of-thing. Eden. I looked at the place. I see the sin part, I guess.

"I'm sorry. When Key mentioned of this place, he said class. Not…trash… I think he was mad that I called him a golden egg-hehe-you know, because of his hair… but I should have known he was lying when he said there were white horses that take you into the restaurant." Jonghyun admitted and looked down guiltily. I rolled my eyes and Jonghyun rolled his before giving me a peck-on my eyes. Aish. Luckily I closed them.

"Jonghyun! Haven't seen you in a while! I knew you'd find this place sooner of later!"

Me and Jonghyun turned to see who said that and a guy walking towards us.

"My, my. And who might this lady be? Finally ditched that nerd I've heard of?" the guy asked and chuckled when he came close enough. Jonghyun gave an awkward laugh and put his arms around me.

"I did not ditch her. This is Na Na. My girlfriend. The nerd." Jonghyun stated and gave me a peck. The guy laughed nervously.

"Mianh… Na Na-shi. You are definitely not what Hye Ri described you to be. She mentioned glasses, facial hair-"

"Lee Joon!"

"Arraso, arraso. I'll shut up. When did Kim Jonghyun became such a party pooper… Well like Jonghyun said, I'm Lee Joon. Oh by the way, you don't have facial hair or look like a nerd. My sister, Hye Ri seems exaggerates and lie a lot when it comes to this sort of things. She has a little crush on-"

"Yah!"

"Wae? Aish, I'm trying to be friendly so stop interrupting me! Anyways, I used to be Jonghyun's best friend. We just party here and there whenever. But now, I can't help but feel like he hates me."

"Don't be so dramatic, loser."

"I'm not being dramatic. When was the last time you picked up my calls?"

"I never picked up before so it isn't really any different."

"Whaa. Did you hear that Na Na-shi? You can do so much better. I knew this kid since a longgg time and this child hasn't grown much-hehe-there's a pun there."

"YAH!"

"Aish, so sensitive. Well, let's not continue standing outside this place like one of those people who can't get in. It's embarrassing, people might notice me."

"You go. Na Na and I just got directions messed up. We're on a date."

"What better place than to do it than here?"

"I can think of a thousand."

"Whaaa. Who is this punk? You definitely would have not said so before. Na Na-shi, Jonghyun must like you very much." Joon smiled at me. I smiled back politely.

"Aigoo, your girlfriend is just getting cuter ever second." Joon complimented and I nodded as a sign of thank-you.

"Yes, MY girlfriend." Jonghyun repeated and held me closer.

"Don't need to feel threatened even if you should.  But I am the last person to steal someone's girl. Not to mention, I think you're girlfriend is kind of scared of me."

"A-ani!" I disagreed.

"Is that so? Then let's go! Or else, my feeling will be hurt."

"Yah, don't guilt your way to this. Don't listen to him. Well, it was nice seeing you, Joon. We'd go now."

                                                                                  

Jonghyun's POV

Even though I had my mind set on leaving, Na Na and I eventually ended up being dragged in this club. ...I think I'll be okay though. As long as I stay away from the alcohol.

                                                                                   

Na Na's POV

After a bathroom trip and a phone call to my mother, I have finally found Jonghyun-a drunk Jonghyun. Aish, this underage trouble maker! He's on a table. Dancing.

Oh my god.

There were girls around and screaming. This isn't some strip show, can't they move?

Where did that other guy go? There he is. But he looks too absorbed in flirting with the girl in front of him. I don't know what to do.

"Na Na!" I heard a drunk voice call out. I shook my head and walked toward the table.

"Jonghyun!" I yelled. Aish. Jonghyun smiled smugly.

"Do you see me? I’M ON TOP OF THE WORLD! I knew I'd be taller if I tried! I'm so tall now! WOO! Who needs milk when you have alcohol?"

I stared at the stupidly yelling Jonghyun. So if this is what happens when you drink, I will never take a sip.

"Get down, idiot!"

"I DON'T WANT TO! I DON'T WANT TO BECOME SHORT AGAIN!"

"Just, come on Jonghyun. Your drunk."

"NO! And I am not drunk, babe! It's simply the side effect of my growing!"

I rolled my eyes and tried dragging him down.

"Oppa, I can get rid of this thing for you. Let's leave her and go have fun." A girl said and touched Jonghyun's chest. Jonghyun chuckled. I sighed. I don't know if I should kick the girl or Jonghyun.

"No thanks. I prefer without my baby over two plastic balloons any day." Jonghyun laughed again and fell on me. Ew. Jonghyun reeks of alcohol. Aish. Jonghyun put his hands around me and leaned his head toward the crook of my neck.

"You're too short for me anyways." The girl huffed before walking away.

"You're too much of a whor-"

"Jonghyun! Let-let's just go."

"Arraso, arraso, baby. I'll do whatever my baby wants." Jonghyun chuckled and kissed my neck.

"Stop, Jonghyun." I commanded before dragging him out.

"Na Na-shi!" I heard a voice call out. I look around the dark and saw someone walking toward me.

"A-ah. Joon. I'm sorry. I have to go, Jonghyun's-he's-"

"Woah." Joon said, shocked a little when Jonghyun starts playing with his hair.

"Omo! Joon! Why haven't you ever told me you were related to Taemin!?! You guys-you guys are like a mushroom family! A family of yellow mushrooms!" Jonghyun ranted.

"Mianh. I shouldn't have let him out of my sight. Jonghyun get's like this when he drinks too much. I-I'll help you get this kid home." Joon said guiltily.

We walked to the parking lot and placed Jonghyun in Joon's car. What to do with Jonghyun's car?

"Don't worry about Jonghyun's car. I-I'll take care of it." Joon reassured and reached for Jonghyun's keys.

"YAH! I have a girlfriend! I'm not into this kind of thi-ahaha, that tickles!" Jonghyun laughed loudly. Joon rolled his eyes and put Jonghyun's keys in his pocket. Joon shoved the drunk Jonghyun in the backseat and I went along with.

Jonghyun put his head in my lap and smiled.

"My baby is so soft. I feel like I'm lying in cotton candy. Fluffy, delicious, soft, cotton candy." Jonghyun mumbled and kissed my thigh. I would smack him but he's drunk. He'd probably laugh and kissmy hand

Joon helped Jonghyun up and I told him I'd be fine from here. Joon apologized again before leaving and he said that he'd take care of Jonghyun's car. I smiled and greeted Joon goodbye. I looked at Jonghyun. He's a mess. I sighed.

I walked over to the passed out Jonghyun on the bed and placed the blanket over him. Jonghyun shuffled and pulled me into his hug. I tried moving away but I was not able to.

"You smell so good." Jonghyun complemented and buried his face in my hair.

"Yeah, yeah. Let go, please, you reek of alcohol."

"No!" Jonghyun stubbornly said like a child.

"Na Na." Jonghyun called out.

"Wae?" I replied.

"You know, you know that I like you a lot right?" Jonghyun admitted with his drunk and flustered face. I just kept still since I didn't really know what to say.

"You're pretty. You're cute. You're smart. You're soft. You smell nice. And totally not my type." Jonghyun stated with his drunk tone. I just stayed there since was kind of scared of what I think he might say. I guess I'm feeling sad? Or disappointed that he feels that way. I know he's drunk but 'a drunk tongue is an honest tongue.' Right?

"But I like you so, so much. You know that right? I never-ever liked someone so, so much before-well, there is Krystal-but she's-she's a pile of poo. I like you so much more! When I was with Krystal, I get this bad-bad feeling when I think of marrying her-and even babies. Hehe. Can you believe it though? Me. Kim Jonghyun thinks of marrying and kids. Imagine mini Jonghyuns running around. " Jonghyun laughed and held me tighter. Jonghyun sighed a little before beginning again.

"A-and when I think-think of the future with Krystal-I feel bad? I thought it was only because I was scared-but no. When I think of those kind of things with-with you. I feel fluffy, like your thighs. I don't mind being waken up by you-or-or even blow drying my hair for you! I don’t mind not partying and not going clubbing because-because that means less time with you. Crazy! I have become everything I'm not, but it's-it's okay. The old me would think of this new me is so-so crazy! I still do-but I like this me. I like this me-as long as-as long as you're there next to me."

I laughed after a little when I noticed that Jonghyun's asleep. Jonghyun never fails to surprise me. I smiled and gave him a peck.I feel like I'm crazy too-for liking someone like you. I don't ever recall me being so violent towards anyone. When I was with Khun, it was never like this. But I like you a lot too.