Never Been Lied To

The Thin Line Between You and Him

Jonghyun's POV

I woke up to a loud sound... I sat up and found the bed empty. I looked around and found the loud noise from the bathroom in the guest bedroom. I think Na Na's blow drying her hair.

Na Na came out with her uniform already on and gave me a look.

"Go and get ready, school's starting soon." Na Na told me.

"Let's just not go, please?" I asked Na Na but she still left the room. I guess that's a no.

I pouted and stayed in bed. I don't want to go to school. School means Krystal. I'm not in the mood to deal with the , nor will I ever be.

Aish. Why's she here anyways? Whatever. I have my Na Na and she'll just have to live with her decision and see what she's missing.

Speaking of my baby….. I sat up and went to get ready. I went to my room and brushed my teeth. I dressed and fixed my hair a little. Before going out to the living room, I sprayed the cologne Na Na gave me.

I walked out and saw Na Na eating. This sight was strangely too familiar. I laughed a little and walked to the empty seat across from her. I chuckled before started eating.

After eating, we left for school. Na Na was about to open her door but I pulled her back. Na Na looked at me confused but stayed sitting. I walked out and opened the door for her.

Na Na probably thought it was strange, but I smiled. As her boyfriend, I should be opening doors for her, not to mention Krystal may be around. I need to be the best boyfriend so Krystal will regret it. The girl should realize her mistake.

I looked around-there she is. I smirked at her before putting my arms around Na Na. Na Na looked at me and I gave her a  quick peck on the cheek. From the corner of my eyes, I was able to make out the irritated expression Krystal had on her face.

                                                                                                             

Na Na's POV

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I saw what he was doing and glared at Jonghyun angrily before I shoved his arms away.

I walked away from him and to my locker. I can't believe the . I shoved my books into my locker angrily, only to have it fall out again. I picked them up and shoved it in again. AISH. It fell again.

"Let me help with that." I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw Khun. He gave me a smile and helped me with my stuff… this feels weird… Khun is talking to me...at school. I smiled back.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"So, may I walk you to you're first class?" Khun asked politely.

"You don't-"

"I want to." Khun said and helped me up. I left with Khun as quickly as possible to avoid Jonghyun who is probably coming to his locker soon.

"I hope we can hang out, or something. You know, as friends. I do miss us-just hanging out..." Khun told me as we got closer to my class.

"Sure. I'd love to." I replied with a smile.

"The what about today?" Khun asked.

"Why not? After school?" I suggested. Khun nodded and smiled. I waved him goodbye and walking into the class. I noticed Jonghyun who was already there with a glare. He looked mad, probably since he heard me.

Who are you to look at me like that?

I walked passed him and to another seat. The guy next to me looked confused but didn't object.

Jonghyun looked like he was about to get up and switch seats but the teacher walked in. The teacher smiled before started talking. I looked down at my notebook.

"Well, before we get started. There'll be a new student joining us today. She was quite insistent on this particular class. I don't know why...but Krystal. Please, come in." The teacher began and signaled the girl to walk in.

"Annyoaseyo. I'm Krystal Jung. I transferred from the states, I hope to get along with everyone." the familiar girl introduced. She was the one that bumped into me the other day. Wait, Krystal. So this is her...

"Well, Krystal. Take a seat next to Jonghyun." the teacher instructed. Krystal looked contented as she walked to the seat beside Jonghyun. Jonghyun scooted away.

What are you doing Jonghyun? I'm sure this is exactly what you wanted. Considering you did use me to make that girl jealous. I don't love her? Why on earth would you try to make her jealous if you didn't. Stupid, liar, fathead, Kim Jonghyun.

I wanted to throw my pencil at him but knew better to.

"Well, look to the person sitting next to you and introduce yourself if you don't know each other. That person will be your partner for our next project. Alright?"

I was mad and relieve when the  teacher told us that. Relieved because I chose to not sit with Jonghyun. Mad because Krystal is. I feel weird. Bad weird. Almost pain? A similar one to when I see Khun and Victoria…

Am I….am I jealous? I shook those thoughts away and turned my attention back to the teacher. The teacher stopped explaining the project to us and we were told to get to work. I turned to the guy next to me and smiled politely, yet still a little angry.

"I'm Na Na." I told him and reached my hands out.

"Junhyun." The guy replied and shook my hand.

"Yong Junhyun." The guy repeated making emphasis on his name. Sheesh. I heard. I smiled politely and gave him a short weird look. I just told him what we needed to do and started splitting the work up. Aish, I swear. Instead of teaching, the teacher have us teach each other.

After the period was over, I packed my stuff and stood up.

"H-hey. Wait." Junhyun called out.

"Yes?"

"Uh, I was wondering. Can we meet, after school, for the project, or something? You know, cause we're suppose to do it. Together. So how about it?" Junhyun asked.

"I can't. I already have plans… I don't think we really need extra time, it's not due till after a while… We'd be fine. Well. it was nice meeting you though, Junhyun. See you tomorrow." I told him before rushing out. I don't need Jonghyun coming after me since I can already feel his intense stares.

I managed to avoid Jonghyun the entire day and even lunch. I hid in the library. Periods came and went and eventually last  period was finally over. After school, I heard a voice calling my name. I quickly hid scared to be found by Jonghyun. I'm not in the mood for him. I'm still angry.

Oh. It's Khun.

I stepped out of my hiding spot and smiled at him.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I told him and walked with him. Khun led me to his car and opened the door for me.

                                                                                                              

Nichkhun's POV

Na Na seemed strange. Na Na looked like she was hiding….or something. I'm guessing that it's Jonghyun she's hiding from. I wonder what happened.

I don't think Na Na wants to talk about it so I didn't mention it. Na Na didn't seem happy.

I took Na Na to her favorite ramen shop and we ate and walked around town. I got Na Na to laugh again. I miss that laugh. Whatever bothering Na Na seemed forgotten. It was around twilight when Na Na declared for ice cream. I chuckled. I'm glad Na Na is feeling comfortable toward me again.

I drove to Na Na's favorite ice cream place and drove the hill we'd always go to and found a spot with a view.

We sat on top of the hood of my car to enjoy the nice view and began eating the ice cream.

"So, what's wrong. You seemed angry today." I brought up. Na Na hesitated before answering.

"Ahhh. It-it's just the stupid dinosaur." Na Na said nervously.

"You can say his name in front of me you know. Jonghyun. But I do like dinosaur."

"Right?" Na Na giggled a little before putting the spoon of ice cream in .

"So what did this dinosaur do?"

"He used me."

"To?"

"To make his ex-girlfriend jealous."

"And?"

"And what? He's a jerk." Na Na scoffed and took another spoon of ice cream angrily.

"I don't think him using you is what's bothering you."

"Fine. Jonghyun said that he was over the girl-that he didn’t like her-and here he is making her jealous. Using me. He lied. I hate being lied to." Na Na muttered with a mix of anger and sadness.

"Whaaa, you like him more than I thought. You're jealous."

"Yeah, yeah. I figured that out when I realized the feeling was the same as when I saw you and Victoria together."

I smiled bitterly at the memories. Us. Still together. I shook my head.

"You're looking at this the wrong way. He's not really lying. Jonghyun doesn't necessarily still like her. He's just angry. Angry that the girl he used to love came back."

"Yeah but why does he need to make her feel jealous? He said he doesn’t have feelings for her anymore. He said he doesn't love her."

"The thing is, you never-stop loving someone. You just learn to get over it." I advised Na Na. I should know. I looked down at my ice cream and took a spoon full. I tried to get rid of the bitter feeling with a spoonful of sweet ice cream-but it didn't really work.

"So what does that mean?"

"This means that Jonghyun's still getting over her."

"Why bother? Aish… he might as well go back to her. I met the girl, she's not the nicest person. I don't think she'll be very nicer after she finds out I'm with Jonghyun."

"Na Na, you like him a lot. You shouldn't be so scared that you're not willing to try."

"What is there to try?"

"You like Jonghyun, and surely he likes you. That thing almost burned my jacket with that glare of his fourth period."

"The child is just angry that his thrown away toy is played by someone else."

"The child didn't throw the toy away. The toy got angry and ran away, did it not?" I asked Na Na with a playful smile.

"The child obviously wanted the other toy so the toy left."

"Arraso, let's stop this." I told Na Na knowing this conversation isn't going anywhere. I gave her a hair ruffle and she tried to ruffle mine back. But Na Na failed and fell off the hood of the car instead. I rolled my eyes and got off to help her. Na Na's still her clumsy self. Aigoo.

                                                                                      

Jonghyun's POV

AISH. I loosened the stupid and tight tie we were required for our uniform. I kicked my bed angrily.

AHHHH. I groaned at my probably swollen feet.

It hurts but not as much as the stupid feeling of seeing Na Na and Nichkhun together. What's Na Na doing? Na Na was fine for a while then she got all angry. Is this what PMS is?

I tsked. I'm angry. I took my car keys and headed out.

I may have driven a little too fast but this was important. I arrived at my destination and rang the door bell. After a long while, I rang the door bell again. I rang the door bell even more until I realized that no one's home.

It seems like hours as I sat by the stairs and waited. I noticed a car coming. A nice sports car. Not something very common in this place. I decided to hid somewhere I won't be seen.

I peeked and saw two familiar figure. That too tall figure should not be opening the door for my baby! That's my job!

I saw the two of them walking toward the door. I hid myself again.

"Today was nice." I heard my baby say. No, it wasn't nice. Not for  me.

"It was wasn't it?" the Thai guy annoyingly butted in. Like I said, NO, it wasn't!

"Yeah. Well, I hope we can do it again." My baby said which made me want to push the guy beside her. No, you guys shouldn't do it again!

"I do too. Talk to the child, arraso?"

What child? Are they speaking in code or something?

"Yeah yeah. I'll talk to him eventually."

Wait a minute- Is the child me? What about me? I scold at my baby's behavior. I hear her tell the guy goodbye and went inside.

I saw the Khun guy leaving a bit too slowly. Na Na probably won't open the door for me considering how she acted today. I came up with a solution and walked to Na Na's backyard. Her tree seems….climbable.

I jumped on the tree trunk and climbed to where I'd be able to reach Na Na's window. I knocked on it. Na Na freaked out a little and walked towards the window. I smirked when Na Na ran over and open the window.

"IDIOT!" Na Na said with a smack. I groaned in pain and pretended to almost fall off. Na Na freaked and reached out. Hehe. Na Na still cares. Na Na pulled me into her room.

It was kind of hard since the window wasn't very big but I got in. I sat on Na Na's bed  and Na Na came up to me with a gasp. I looked where she was staring at. There was a scratch on my arm. It was bleeding too. Ouch. I was too jealous to notice the pain I guess. Well the pain is here now... Climbing a tree wasn't the smartest idea.

Na Na left the room then came back with a bottle and box. Na Na took a cotton ball out from the box and poured some stuff from the bottle. Na Na cleaned my womb and I groaned. Na Na then pressed the cotton harder.

"Ahhh!" I groaned loudly. Na Na rolled  her eyes before putting a big band aid on. Na Na got up and grabbed something from her closet and threw it at me. A shirt.

"Go change out of that blood stained shirt." Na Na commented coldly. I pouted when I thought of where this shirt might be from.

"I don't want to."

"Just, change Jonghyun."

I pouted but then smiled. I pulled off my shirt in front of Na Na. Na Na blushed and turned around. I chuckled and put the new shirt on. Na Na was still turned so I went up from behind and hugged her. I put my head around the crook of her neck.

"I don't like seeing you with Khun."

Na Na pulled away and gave me a look. Na Na seems mad.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"You were a jerk today. You used me to make Krystal jealous didn't you?"

I opened my mouth in objection but realized that Na Na was right. I was a jerk. Krystal shouldn't matter. And I shouldn't make her jealous. Na Na should only matter. I pulled Na Na closer to me and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I said guiltily. I gave Na Na a quick kiss. Na Na wasn't pulling away so I guess I was forgiven. I smiled and kissed her again. I slightly opened my mouth a little and continued. I smiled in the kiss and moved my hand to the sides of her waist.

"Na Na? I'm home!" I heard omoni say so Na Na quickly pulled away. Na Na left the room so I followed with my arms around her.

Omoni saw us coming down the stairs and smiled.

"Hope I wasn't interrupting."

"We were just talking." I told omoni with a smile.

"Is that what you guys call it these days?"

"Umma! It's not like that." Na Na said blushing.

"Alright. I know, I trust you. Let's eat now."

After dinner, I suggested that I go home since it was late and because I wanted to look like a gentlemen. Omoni said it was fine because she already let Na Na sleep over at my house. Which Na Na then redden and said we didn’t do anything. I was eventually kicked out by Na Na and was told I'm on 'probation' because of what I did. Aish. Coming from the girl who spend the day with her ex-boyfriend.

I pouted when I arrived in my oh-so-lonely apartment. I jumped on the bed and grabbed my pillow. I miss my Na Na already. I reached for my phone and called Na Na.

"Wae?" Na Na greeted.

"My girlfriend's quite rude."

"I'm just-I have to finish some homework."

"Stay on the phone with me and do it. I won't be a bother. I'll just listen to my baby breath."

"You're an idiot." Na Na laughed. I chuckled too.

"So what did you and Nichkhun do today?" I asked after a long moment.

"Wae?"

"Just tell me."

"We went to eat. Then we walked around. And then we got some ice cream."

"Where?"

"Where what?"

"Where did you guys eat ice cream?"

"Does it really matter?"

"Please?"

"We just went to a hill."

"To eat ice cream?"

"Yep."

"Yah! You don't see the problem do you?"

"Bwoh?"

"That guy is trying to be all-all charming and-and woo you...and stuff."

"Khun has always been the charming type of guy."

"Yah!"

"Arraso, arraso."

"So… are you wooed by him then?"

"No, I'm not."

"Are you lying? You're not still in love with him, are you?"

"Are you in love with Krystal?"

"What-no! How was she even brought up?"

"You're the one yelling at me about Khun! I'm not trying to make him jealous, am I?"

"I-I'm just-I guess-never mind. But, yah! I'm not going to secluded mountain hills and eating ice cream with her!"

"You do realize that I only talked to you today was because of Khun right?"

"Dae?!? You talked to me because I climbed a tree for you!"

"I would have kicked you out right after and not bothered to talk about it!"

So that's why the Thai guy said to talk to the child…. Fine. I guess he's not a total .

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm going to sleep now so I'm hanging-"

"Ani! Stay…"

"Go to sleep Jonghyun!"

"I don't want to. Just stay." I plead. I heard Na Na sighed so I'm guessing that she's staying. I heard a few shuffling noises on the other line so I guess Na Na's in bed right now.

I looked around my dark room and I realize how big this room is, unlike Na Na's. It's small but cozy. The bed wasn't very big but enough room for me to sleep in and bother her. The wall beside had a door that lead to her closet. And beside the closet was a dresser. On the opposite wall was a desk and a bookcase full of books. On top of the desk was a blackboard/cork board with pictures on it. I vaguely remember the pictures in her room. Hmmm. I'd have to look at them closely next time. Her room was a nice green and white. I wonder if that's Na Na's favorite color? She does like mint chocolate chip ice cream… I should ask.

"Na Na?" I called out. I didn't get a reply so Na Na is probably already sleeping. I could hear a very slight snoring. Aigoo. I smiled before closing my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Review by ✪ Cotton hearts review corner ✪

 Basically, I've been told my story drags, but the scenes that doesn't seem important to the story is there for a reason... because trust me-I have like a section for deleted chapters just cause they . It's not a messy/dramatic/all over the place story I'm going for-I want a good one. And it needs to be realistic, the characters needs to grow and how would  they if it's always drama? But it was an honest review, and I'm glad i know that's how my story comes off as. I'm gald not all of my subscriber thinks it 'drags'.