WHAT ?!

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Sorry for being slow .. I seriously :P

Anyways , I’ve eaten my dinner so now I have the energy to write . :D

  

SHORT PREVIEW OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

 

“Yuri ah , what’s wrong ?”

“Ouh . Nothing . The food was too spicy , I couldn’t control my tears .”

Did I did something wrong to Yuri ? I don’t know and I’ll make sure I’ll find out . 

END OF PREVIEW

YURI’S POV :3

All of a sudden , my tears started to form . Why am I crying ? It’s not like I know whether Jessica likes Sooyoung or not . I tried my best to hold back my tears .

“Yuri ah , what’s wrong ?” I heard a voice . I looked up and saw Jessica looking at me . I wasn’t really sure what her expression look like as my vision was blurred due to the tears . . She saw me crying .

“Ouh . Nothing . The food was too spicy , I couldn’t control my tears .” I had to lie . I can’t possibly tell her that I jealous , right ? That’s just stupid .. I continued eating until I felt full . There’s still a lot of fries left but I had no more appetite to finish it . I waited silently until Jessica finishes her food .. After that , we went out of the café . As we were walking on our way home , only silence filled the atmosphere . It’s about time I should tell the truth to Jessica . We were walking in an alley and I stopped halfway and looked down at the floor . It was already 6pm so the alley is a little dark .

“Yuri , what’s wrong ?” Jessica asked me and stopped walking too .

“Sica , I .. I ..” Damn it ! I really hate it when I talk like this . Sica didn’t say anything and just waited for me to complete my sentence . “I-I-I .. aish ! How should I explain to you ?”

“Hurry up . Don’t keep me waiting . I gotta go home already !” Jessica shouted at me . Immediately , I pushed Jessica all the way until she was leaning against a wall . I leaned closer to her .

“I love you , Jessica . Not as a friend , but as a girl .” I confessed to her . Her eyes suddenly grew bigger . “WHAT ?! Kwon Yuri , say that again !” She shouted at me , again . I leaned even closer to Jessica and my lips made contact with hers . I wanted to deepen the kiss but as I saw her eyes getting even bigger , I broke it off .

“I said , I love you .” I told her again , since she wanted me to repeat . Jessica pushed me so hard that I hit the opposite wall . Then , she ran off . I knew it this would happen . Pabo !

END OF YURI’S POV

JESSICA’S POV

“I love you , Jessica . Not as a friend , but as a girl .” I understood what she meant . I was so shocked .

“WHAT ?! Kwon Yuri , say that again !” I shouted at her . Is she crazy or something ? She leaned closer to me and kissed me ! Again , I was so shocked that my eyes were WIDE open . I think she saw that and immediately broke the kiss . “I said , I love you .” This girl is really crazy ! How could she think of me more than a best friend ??

I pushed her as hard as I can and ran away . I knew it she was lying just now . The food wasn’t even spicy !! Aish ! That idiot ! While I was running , tears started to fall down my cheeks . I didn’t know where I was running but I could care ! Suddenly , I bumped into something . I mean , someone . I immediately fell down but I was too weak to get up . I started wailing like a baby .

“Hey , are you okay ?” I heard a voice .

END OF JESSICA’S POV

SOOYOUNG’S POV

I was walking alone after that late lunch I had . Taeyeon was sending Tiffany home so that explains why I’m alone .

Jessica Jung . That name suddenly appeared in my mind . Her face too . When she stared at me just now , I felt something really different . She’s really pretty . Why am I thinking about her ? Anyways , Taeyeon haven’t tell me why I shouldn’t make friends with her . Well , she said I could , but not too close . I wonder why she treated her and Yuri as enemies . Nevermind .

Suddenly , someone bumped into me hard . That person hit my stomach area ! I just ate a few minutes ago and there’s someone here who hit my full stomach hard . It was seriously a very strong impact . If I was a weakling , I would have fall down and scream in pain .

I patted on my stomach and saw a girl on the floor . Then , she started crying . Did I injured her ? Her wail was so loud that it could burst my eardrums .

“Hey , are you okay ?” I asked the girl if she was alright . 

-------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! How is it ? Don't be a silent reader , okay ? I want to know your comments ! 10:55pm here ~ I can't stop doing POVs .. LOL ~