I won't leave you alone

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Really sorry for the late update . I’ve promised you guys that I’ll update as much as possible , but I failed . I watched MAMA so I couldn’t update . Plus , I ate a late dinner .. So sorry .. I told you guys I :P Anyways , please ENJOY :D

 

MYSTERIOUS GIRL’S POV :D

 

“Hi , I’m Kwon Yuri . Nice to meet you .” She introduced herself .

 

“Hi . My name is …

Im Yoona .”

END OF YOONA’S (mysterious girl) POV :D

YURI’S POV :3

“Hi , I’m Kwon Yuri . Nice to meet you .” I introduced myself to her . I want to know more about this girl . She’s really cute .

“Hi . My name is Im Yoona .” She replied . Yoona . What a nice name for a cute girl . I continued to smile at her . She looked at me and blushed . Seriously , she’s so cute ! Yoona ordered her food and we ate our food while talking about each other . She’s 17 , currently schooling at Daeyoung High School . She lived near me . How come I didn’t see her ? I must have been blind .

After finishing our food , Yoona wanted to leave .

“I’ll be getting going then . It’s nice meeting you . Bye .” Yoona was about to leave but I grabbed her hand .

“Wait , I’m going home too . Can we walk together ?” I asked her . I didn’t want to be left alone . She smiled and nodded .

We walked out of the café . We passed by the same alley where I confessed to Jessica . All of a sudden , I stopped walking .

“Yuri , what’s wrong ?” Yoona asked me . My tears began to fall when I think about Jessica . My knees were on the floor and I cried . Yoona , who looked very clueless and worried , bent down and wiped my tears .

“There there . It’s okay , even if I don’t know what happened . Don’t cry in the middle of nowhere .” Yoona calmed me down with her sweet voice .

“Yoona , don’t leave me . I only have you .” I don’t know why I said that .

END OF YURI’S POV

YOONA’S POV

“Yuri , what’s wrong ?” I asked the girl who I met just today . She suddenly stopped walking . Then , I saw tears . Why is she crying ?

She dropped to her knees and cried . I don’t know what happened but I know I need to do something . I bent down and wiped her tears .

“There there . It’s okay , even if I don’t know what happened . Don’t cry in the middle of nowhere .” I tried to say something to calm her down and it really worked .

“Yoona , don’t leave me . I only have you .” I don’t know what that was suppose to mean but I gave a nod . I sent her back home .

“Take care , Yuri . If you have any problem , you can talk to me .” I told her and walk away .

“Wait !” I turned around when Yuri called me . “I don’t have your number .” Ouh yea . I forgot . Pabo ! How can she call me when she doesn’t have my number ? I gave her my phone number and walked off .

She only have me ? I know she has a problem . I’ll soon find out .

Yuri , don’t worry . I won’t leave you alone . 

----------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! I know it's kinda short .. So sorry .. :( 11:40PM here .. I'll try to update tomorrow night after I go home at the evening .. Good night readers ~

Credits to ilovetea because she told me to do this ~