Birthday Birthday BIRTHDAY (Last Part)

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

♪ Happy Birthday to you … ♪

♪ Happy Birthday to you … ♪

♪ Happy Birthday dear Mushroom … ♪

♪ Happy Birthday to YOU !!!!~ ♪ 

There was a few seconds of silence . Tiffany couldn’t believe what she saw .

Her friends , or should I say , the people who stayed away from her , quickly stood up and appear in front of her .

Speechless Tiffany couldn’t say a word .

“Tiffany , we’re really sorry for everything .” Everyone said in unison .

The girl just stood there in confusion .

“So you mean everything that happened was a-

“Yup~”

“WHAT ??!!” Tiffany couldn’t believe it . Inside , she felt a little anger .

Taeyeon went near the eye-smile girl and grabbed her wrist . Unfortunately , it was the injured wrist which led Tiffany screaming in pain .

“Fany , you okay ?” Taeyeon wanted to check on her wrist but Tiffany pushed her away .

TIFFANY’S POV :D

“PABO ! You don’t love me at all ! You left me suffering in pain , HOW COULD YOU ?!!” I kept hitting her shoulders as hard as I could .

Tears uncontrollably came down like a waterfall , wetting my dry , red cheeks . I hate her …

“I hate you ! I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!” My final hit caused her to fall . She didn’t want to have any eye contacts with me .

“Tiffany …” I looked up towards the rest when I heard Hyoyeon’s voice .

All of them looked at me with pitiful eyes . I’m not blaming them . This is all HER fault that I’m like this !

I don’t know why but I feel rage .

“Sorry guys .” I turned around and was about to leave . I was about to turn the doorknob when I heard a voice I really missed .

“Tiffany .”

I decided not to turned around as I may be hallucinating .

“Tiffany , she revived me for you .”

I took a deep breath and hold my tears . I turned my whole body and guess what ?

It was my mom .

I failed to hold back the tears and ran towards my mom for a hug I that I really need .

I wanted to say something , but nothing came out from my mouth . Only my wail could be heard .

She revived my mom ?

“Fany , I-I’m sorry … I-I *sniffs* know I’m *sniffs* an idiot … *sniffs sniffs* I was so stupid *sniffs* . Hate me for all you want …”

I feel freaking guilty . I looked up to my mom and when I looked into her eyes , she was telling me to give Taeyeon another chance .

Should I ?

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

TAEYEON’S POV :D

That’s it . It’s the end . It’s because of my dumb brain !!!! Pabo !!!!!!!!! :(

I’m not acting like myself .

My dangling heart finally dropped and shattered into uncountable pieces . Now I know how Yuri feels that time .

I turned back , wanted to run away from the house but I was stopped .

“Babe ?” She grabbed my wrist .

Then , I felt a back hug . It’s been 6 days since I last feel this warmth .

Slowly , my broken heart starts fixing itself .

Tiffany let go of the embrace and flicked my forehead . Owww !

“Pabo . You don’t have to do all these to prove your love for me .” She flicked it even harder . I swear that there’s red marks .

“You mean you-

“Pabo ! I love you ~” Again , she flicked it . This time , it was much harder .

“Yah ! It hurts !!” I rubbed my forehead slowly . Then I gave her a hard flick on her forehead . HAHAHAHAHA >:)

“Owwwww !! That hurt’s more !!” Tiffany lightly hit my hand .

“Sorry ~”

“Say that you love me first .”

I gave her a kiss on her forehead , hoping that the pain will disappear . She was flushing like crazy ! Her face , including her ears were all red . Oh yeah , I forgot that everyone’s watching us .

Hmmm … I should a bit .

“I love you ~” I said those three magic words to my lover , followed by a sweet passionate kiss on the lips .

Only God knows how much I miss this .

Unsatisifed , I nibbled her lower lip for entrance but …

That idiot Youngie spoil it :P

“YAH !! NO ROMANCING IN FRONT OF US PLEASE !”

As I let go of Tiffany , her back faced me and had her heads hung low .

Her mom’s reaction was funny . Her jaws dropped !

Juhyun’s one was the most hilarious ! She had both her hands covering her eyes . Cute little innocent girl can’t see this , can she ?

Hmmm … I should …

Sooyoung somehow read my mind and gave me a thumbs up .

“U-unnie , is it over ?” Juhyun tugged Sooyoung’s shirt while having her eyes shut really tight .

“No , don’t open your eyes yet .”

While Sooyoung was lying about it , I made the most naughtiest kissing sound I could ever do .

The best part was , Tiffany couldn’t say anything . Her face became much more redder . So cuuuuuuuuuuuute >< She just stood there , not looking up at all , afraid to have an eye contact with me .

What’s more hilarious is that Sunny bunny , Hyoyeon , Sooyoung and the ‘twins’ were on my side .

I was at the verge of laughing .

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

Sunny , Hyoyeon , Sooyoung , Yuri and Yoona were siding Taeyeon . They find it funny too .

On the other hand , Tiffany was too embarassed to say a word , Hyomin shook her head in disbelief , Jessica was just staring into space and cute little Juhyun , who still had her pretty eyes closed , stomped her feet cutely and covered her ears .

Feeling sympathetic towards the younger girl , Taeyeon went closer to Juhyun and patted on her head .

“Hey , it’s over now ~”

The smart middle-schooler slowly opened her precious eyes     and checked her surroundings . Not forgetting , she put her hands down from her ears .

Juhyun was about to open to talk but was interrupted by the most irritating growl ever and it’s loud enough for people in the other room to hear . It sounds exaggerating but who knows , maybe it’s true ??

Even Juhyun knows what owns that growl .

Or should I say ‘who’ ?

Yes , it’s Sooyoung’s ‘alive’ stomach .

“Can we eat now ???~” The whining Shikshin had her hands on her flat stomach .

“Aigoo … This kid …” Hyoyeon did a face palm . “Can we eat now ??????????” She was hungry too .

The three shikshin , let’s include Yoona too , were not at ease as the only thing they could do is stare at the food and imagine them munching those food down .

 

Taeyeon did a face palm . She opened the main door and it revealed the whole group of used-to-be Taeyeon fans .

 

“W-wha

 

“Tiffany , we’re very sorry for all the things we did to you . From now on , we’re no longer Taeyeon’s fans but , TaeNy fans !!!!” All of them outside were shouting .

 

“TaeNy ! TaeNy ! TaeNy ! TaeNy !” Those were heard .

 

“May the both of you last long !!!!!” One of them said . After that , all of them walked away . Taeyeon bid them goodbye before closing the door .

 

“What are we waiting for ?? Let’s celebrate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The dorky vampire shouted and had both her hands raised in the air while jumping .

 

Everyone , specificly Sooyoung , Hyoyeon and Yoona immediately dig in as soon as the word celebrate was said .

 

Tiffany received a lot of presents , big or small . Her biggest present was her mum . The eye-smile queen hugged her mother .

 

“Have fun with your friends , okay ? I’m, going to meet your dad at the office .” Tiffany’s mother kissed her daughter’s forehead before leaving the house .

 

Music were played with the volume near maximum from the speaker .

 

As usual , Kim Yeolsal started feeling the rhythm and soon , her dancing spirit controlled her .

 

Then , the y-figure Yuri joined the fun , followed by the top 2 Shikshins .

 

Sunny did lots of aegyo dance moves while the rest clapped supportively and kept on cheering .

It almost look like a dance battle ~

 

After minutes of dancing , Tiffany stepped out and made a speech .

 

“Guys , I mean girls , thank you so much for all this . I was so disappointed when all of you ignored me for these few days . I didn’t know that this day will be the most unforgettable day for me .” Tiffany’s voice started to crack .

 

“I’m sorry for acting like that just now … I wa-

 

Tiffany’s beautiful lips were captured by Taeyeon’s . Slowly , the sobbing faded . As Taeyeon broke the kiss , she started to talk .

 

“I’m suppose to apologize , not you … I’m sorry for making only an ordinary birthday party for you … I could have done better . I fail at making you happy …”

 

“Wae ? In fact all of you here made me more than happy . I made more friends now . I feel safe when I’m with you guys , I mean girls .” Tiffany let out a chuckle .

 

Without any warning , Sooyoung took out a water gun and sprayed it to everyone , most of the time aiming at Tiffany .

 

“YAH !! NO FAIR !” Tiffany tried to avoid the water .

 

“KYAAAA !!!! SOOYOUNG STOP IT !!” It was Jessica’s turn to get wet . She’s been doing the dolphin screams which irritates her girlfriend .

 

In the end , each pair got one water gun . (TaeNy , SooSica , YoonYul , SunByung , HyoHyun(Is this right ? Or is it HyoSeo ?? idk :D) )

 

They kept spraying water among each other and TaeNy seems to be the hot pairing that kept getting sprayed by others .

 

After spending another 10 minutes playing with water , all of them went in and for another 2 hours , they get to know more about each other .

 

“Hyomin ah , how you manage to fall in love with this Sunny Bunny ??” Taeyeon elbowed Hyomin .

 

FLASHBACK (HYOMIN’S POV)

 

I just went out of school after having at long 1-to-1 with my homeroom teacher . I don’t know why she likes to talk about my attitude towards studies . I kept receiving the same old compliments from her that I got really bored . I know I’m a good student . Just stop repeating it !

 

Yoona already went home earlier . To relief my boredom , I decided to check out on the café where Hara works . (Authors’ Note : Hara is Hyomin’s cousin . I love connections !!)

 

Here huh ? Looks ordinary .

 

As I entered the café , I didn’t watch where I was going and accidentally bumped into someone .

 

Actually , it wasn’t totally my fault . She was TOO short for me to see .

 

“I’m sorry …” The girl bowed and gave me a smile . A smile I’ve never seen before . My heart skipped a beat or two when she smiled .

 

I don’t know what’s this weird feeling .

 

I kept visiting the café everyday , and without fail , that girl will smile and greet me .

 

This is my chance to get to know her more .

 

Hara didn’t come for work so , that girl had to do Hara’s job as a waitress for the day . As she comes nearer , nervousness filled my brain . What if I screw up ?

 

After getting my orders , she was about to walk away when I unconsciously grabbed her cute hands .

 

She turned around , giving a clueless expression  , and I immediately let go .

 

“I-I’m Hyo-Hyomin .”

 

“Hi , I’m Soonkyu . People here call me Sunny . Nice to meet you ~”

 

From that day onwards , we’ve been meeting each other after Sunny finishes her work .

 

I can’t wait for the next day . To me , everyday starts on a very bright note because I always hear her voice .

 

Soon , my feelings grew deeper …

 

                                                            …

 

“Hyomin ?” I turned behind when I heard Sunny .

 

“Hey , you’re here …” I said and patted on the empty seat beside me , telling her to sit down . but she didn’t .

 

I was shocked by her actions . In fact , I was so shocked that I couldn’t express it in words .

 

Sunny had one knee on the ground ,

 

“Hyomin , will you be my girlfriend ??”

 

“Y-yes …” I blushed when she confessed . A huge smile was seen at Sunny’s cute face and by the time I realized it , she was already hugging me tightly .

 

That’s how our love story begins …

 

END OF FLASHBACK AND HYOMIN’ POV

 

“Awwww , so sweet ~” Yoona applaused for no reason . She find it sweet and cute until she clapped .

 

 

 

 

Near Hwang’s residence …

 

*kring kring*

 

“Hello ??”

 

“Remember , get rid of that girl first .”

 

“Arasso …”

 

“Make sure no one knows .”

 

“Okay , I get it . Bye .” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys !!! It's been such a long time !!!!! I'm really sorry :( I hope you like the chapter and the ending of this chapter :D Wanna know what happens next ? Look forward to the next chapter :)

 

Wait , before you go , I'm going to do a poll . I'm lazy to to a proper one so just comment your answers okay ?

In 'The Boys' (all three versions) , Yuri's part is 'I wanna dance right now' right ?? So , the question is ,

Did Yuri sang differently for each version ?

A) Yes

B) No

My friend says there's no difference but I said there is . If you're with me , choose A . If you think my friend is right , choose B .

 

Okay , I know this is weird , but we're having a competition to see who gets more votes :)

kbye !!!!! :D