Once again , the fragile heart is broken

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! All of you are curious on what happened to Yul and what Yoona did , right ? Enjoy this chapter ! :D

 

“Hey , buddy , what’s wrong ??” Hyoyeon sat beside Yuri and slowly rub her back .

 

 “Hyo ,” Yuri’s voice cracked . “I’m hurt …”

 

“Just tell me about it … Is it about your relationship ?” Hyoyeon asked the crying girl .

 

                                                            …

Yuri shook her head .

 

FLASHBACK (YURI’S POV :D)

 

I looked at the guy from head to toe . “Who’s this ?” I asked Yoona .

 

“My ex …” She mouthed . Ohh .. I only nodded . Yoona had a head down and that guy , Nickhun , right ?

 

“Yoona …” that Nickhun guy called  my girl’s name but she didn’t look up at all . I lightly hit Yoona’s hand with my elbow , signalling her to look up . It’s rude to not look at the person who wants to talk to you .

 

“I’m here just to say hi to you . Bye …” He continued . He sounded as if he’s hurt .

 

He was about to walk off when suddenly , I saw Yoona’s hand grabbing that guy’s hand .

 

For a moment , my fragile heart was about to , once again , shatter into many , yet , tiny pieces . But … I trusted her love for me , so my heart was dangling there , waiting for it to fall and break .

 

I know she won’t betray me .

 

“Hi .” Yoona started talking . She immediately let go of Nickhun’s hand . “I wanted to say hi , but you were going to walk away , so yea , that explains the holding hand thingy …” She sounded a little nervous but I knew she wasn’t lying .

 

Nickhun smiled and then walked away . Yoona turned around and looked at me with teary eyes .

 

“Ehh ? What’s wrong ??” I asked Yoona . She hugged me , grabbing my uniform .

 

“I’m s-sorry …” I heard her cracked voice . “I’m sorry f-for making you j-jealous …” She burst into tears after completing her sentence .

 

“Shush .. Stop crying … It’s okay …” I rubbed her back slowly and wiped her tears . Her cry only got louder . How am I going to calm her down ?

 

“B-but ..” Yoona got cut off when I pressed my lips against hers lightly . It was only a few seconds but it was already enough for me . I broke the kiss when she calmed down .

 

“I’ll send you home . You look tired .” I told her . She nodded and held my hand .

 

We walked together , so close and so warm .

 

As we reached to the doorstep to Yoona’s house , I hugged her and kissed her forehead .

 

“Take care . I’ll call you later …” She said while caressing my right cheek .

 

“Sure . Bye ~” I waved and walked away .

 

                                                            …

“I’m home .” I said . As soon as I closed the house door , I turned around and received a slap on my right cheek . It was a hard one .

 

It was my mum .

 

“What the hell ?!” I shouted , only to receive another hard slap on the same cheek .

 

“YAH ! Kwon Yuri !! Your teacher just called me to say that you insulted her by swearing ! And you failed your test eight times in a row !!!” My mum started screaming at me . Like as if I ing care !

 

“YOU !! Why did I give birth to such a useless child ??!!” She screamed at me again while hitting my head and my back .

 

“Why can’t you ing be like your cousin Tiffany ??!!!!” She kept shouting at me until I had enough .

 

“Mum , just stop it !!” I shouted back . “I know … I know I’m a useless child . Why did you give birth to me ?” I continued . My heart that was still dangling finally fall down and broken into million pieces .

 

“Since Fany doesn’t have a mum , why not you become her mum ?” I said to Mum , I mean , Mrs. Kwon .

 

“It’s okay , Mrs. Kwon … I’ll leave the house and you’ll be happy . I know Mr. Kwon will be happy too …” I paused for a while , trying to hold back my tears . She only kept quiet .

 

I went to my room and packed all my stuff . I went to my dance studio and bid goodbye to it .

 

“Thanks for letting me stay in this house . Bye …” I finished what I wanted to say and went out of the house . She didn't even stop me . As soon as I stepped out , my tears came down non-stop .

 

I knew it . Mr. and Mrs. Kwon never love me from the start .

 

I slowly walked away . I took out my phone and texted Hyoyeon .

 

END OF FLASHBACK AND YURI’S POV

 

HYOYEON’S POV :D

 

“Ohmygawd , your mum is the worst !” I shouted , shocked to hear Yuri’s story . So that explains the bag she’s carrying .

 

“Firstly , she isn’t my mum anymore . Secondly , she’s not worse at all . I’m the worst child …” Yuri replied , sounded completely restless . I clenched my fist as I wanted to punch her for saying that , but I had to control myself .

 

“Yah , Yuri ah , stop thinking lowly about yourself …” I started talking to her , trying to comfort her .

 

Then , I heard a voice . It was familiar .

 

“Yuri ?”

 

END OF HYOYEON’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

Sooyoung and I were still hanging out . We passed by the café near our school and I saw Yuri crying and Hyoyeon sitting beside her , looking like she was comforting Yuri .

 

I tapped Sooyoung’s shoulder and pointed towards them . We walked into the café and I was shocked to see a luggage beside Yuri .

 

“Yuri ?” 

---------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------

I'm so evil ... :( So sorry but that's how my story goes ... You can kill me only after the story ends ~ Yul is heartbroken twice :O Midnight here ! :D Bye people ~