A Day Left Part 2

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Merry Christmas to everyone ! I know some of you don’t celebrate Christmas *I don’t celebrate* so since New Year is in 1 week , Happy New Year in advance ~ Okay .. Part 2 here ! ENJOY :D

 

 

“So , who you’re inviting again ? Fany’s neighbour , Sunny and her girl . Somemore ?” Yuri asked Taeyeon who was busy texting someone .

 

“Yah , Byuntaeng . Who are you texting from just now ??” Sooyoung tapped on Taeyeon’s shoulder to snapped her to reality .

 

“Huh ? Sorry . I was busy comfirming stuffs with someone .” Taeyeon replied and then fix her eyes on the phone’s screen .

 

“Yah , who ? You’re cheating on my cousin is it ??” Yuri asked and pulled Taeyeon’s collar .

 

“Chill Yul … I’m not cheating on her , I swear . I love Fany so much ~ I’m texting the president of my fanclub . She asked if my fans could come to the party too since they want to apologize to Fany .”

 

Yuri immediately let of Taeyeon and kept apologizing .

 

“It’s okay . I’m sorry for not listening to ya just now .” The shortest girl among the four of them apologized to Yuri .

 

“It’s okay , midget … So who’s coming tomorrow ?” Yuri asked .

 

Taeyeon explained that Juhyun , Sunny and Hyomin will attend .  “And Yul , bring your girl along .”

 

“Ohh .. okay … if you guys don’t mind …” Yuri said .

 

“Hey , how about the food and cake ???” Sooyoung suddenly asked when was fulled with food .

 

“Aish , this Shikshin … food food food …” Taeyeon said which made Yuri and even the sleepy ice princess shook their head in dismay .

 

Yes , the sleepyhead Jessica was half asleep when the other three were discussing .

 

“About the food , we’re making it tomorrow itself !” Taeyeon continued .

 

“Will we have timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ???” The sleepy blonde asked .

 

“Yes we have , Sica … Go and sleep .” Sooyoung replied and lightly hit Jessica’s head . Sica landed on the table and fell into a really deep slumber . She’s at ‘Princess Sica’s’ land .

 

                                                            …

 

YOONA’S POV :D

 

                                                            …

 

YAY !! School finally ended . Time to meet Yuri unnie at the usual café .

 

I walked pass the hallway and as usual , the students were staring at me . I hate being popular in school . I can’t do anything I want . There’s always people watching me … No freedom here D:

 

“Yoona yah , wait for me …” I heard a familiar voice behind . I turned and saw Hyomin unnie panting .

 

“You’re going somewhere unnie ?” I asked her and she could only nod as she was still catching her breath .

 

Finally , after she calmed down , she said , “to the café you brought me last time . You ?”

 

“Unnie , I’m going there too . Let’s go .” I answered and we walked out of the school .

 

We’re going to the café where Hyomin unnie met her girlfriend , Soonkyu unnie , I mean Sunny unnie . Sunny unnie also works there .

 

                                                            …

 

“Really ?” I almost spitted out the coffee in my mouth . Yuri unnie told me that I was invited to her cousin’s birthday party . They didn’t know me but why am I invited ?

 

“Yup . My friends will be there . They want to see how beautiful my girl is ~” Yuri unnie teased me .

 

We spend a few hours at the café talking about how boring school was and headed home after that .

 

                                                            … 

----------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`--------------------------------------

Hey guys ~ The next chapter will be Fany's birthday party :D Excited ? Look forward to it okay ? :P Oh yea , this is already Chapter 50 ~ :D 1:02am .... Good night everyone ^_____________^