Our day together Part 1

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Nothing much to say ~ ENJOY :D

 

“Since we’re here , which ride should we go first ?” Jessica asked Sooyoung .

 

They’re at the amusement park , trying to have fun while skipping school . Yes , skipping school . Coincidently , both of them were late for school and when they reached school , the gates were close and it will only open during lunch .

 

“Rides ? Not now okay ? I’m hungry .” Sooyoung replied while rubbing her extremely flat stomach .

 

Jessica only shook her head . It’s not surprising that those words came from a Shikshin . Both of them went to a café at the amusement park and obviously , Sooyoung ordered a lot . There were a lot of people in the café and it became really crowded . People were all standing , trying to find empty seats . Nearly everyone there were standing until it was almost impossible to get out of the café .

 

After Jessica and Sooyoung were done eating and was going out of the café , Jessica got lost in the crowds but Sooyoung managed to get out the café .

 

“Jessica ?” Sooyoung turned 360 degrees but there was no sign of the other girl .

 

On the other side , Jessica was still in the café , trying really hard to pass through the people . Suddenly she fell down and everyone who pass by her unintentionally stepped on her . Sadly , no one noticed her .

 

“Ouch !!” This word that came out from Jessica’s mouth couldn’t be heard by others and so her cry for help were useless . She couldn’t do anything . She kept repeating the same word from every time someone stepped on her .

 

She almost gave up until she remembered someone .

 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

“Jessica ?” I turned around but she wasn’t there . I didn’t realize that I was turning in circles , finding Jessica . Is she still at the café . Then I heard someone’s voice calling my name and it came from the café .

 

“CHOI SOOYOUNG !!!!!!!!!!!!” I’m pretty sure it was Jessica . However , she sounded as if she was in pain .

 

I entered the café and pushed very hard to every person who went into my way . I saw Jessica , who was being stepped . She was crying , looking really pitiful . YET , no one helped her . Instead , they stepped on her . I wanted to kill all those people as I was seriously furious but I knew I had no time for that .

 

I went beside Jessica and tried to get her up . She was crying , really badly . She saw me and hugged me really tight .

 

“Sica , you alright ?” I asked her as soon as we got out of the café . Jessica holded my hand and nodded . Then she smiled at me .

 

“Thanks for helping me .” She thanked me . I was really relieved that she’s alright .

 

“Okay , so , do you want to go home ? I guess you need some rest .” I asked her as I’m scared that she’s still not okay .

 

“It’s okay . I’m fine .” Well , since I trust her , I assumed she’s telling the truth .

 

“Okay , which ride do you want to ride first ?” I asked Jessica , since I couldn’t choose .

 

“Let’s go and ride the roller coaster !” Jessica shouted in excitement . I knew it she would choose roller coaster .

 

“WHAT ?! No ! Anything but that !” I know it’s really weird , but I’m scared of roller coasters . I’m such a lousy vampire .

 

“Woah , you’re scared ?? Please , don’t make me laugh .” Jessica let out a sarcastic laugh . Aish ! This dolphin !

 

“Just shut up ! We’ll go to the haunted house .” I purposely said that as I know many human girls are scared to go . I bet she’s one of them .

 

“No !! I don’t want !!!” Jessica screamed . Looks like I’ve gotten it right . She stomped her feet and pouted . She really looks cute whenever she does that . I feel like pinching her cheeks .

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

“Let’s go and ride the roller coaster !” I was really excited since I’m at the amusement park with Sooyoung . I thought of roller coaster as we’re near it right now .

 

“WHAT ?! No ! Anything but that !” The taller girl replied and disagreed with me . She’s scared ? OMG ! I didn’t expect that !

 

“Woah , you’re scared ?? Please , don’t make me laugh .” I purposely laughed and make it so sarcastic . She looked at me and gave the annoyed expression .

 

“Just shut up ! We’ll go to the haunted house .” WHAT ? Is she kidding ?? I’m so gonna disagree ! I’m scared !!!!!!!

 

“No !! I don’t want !!!” I screamed . To make her change her mind , I tried doing something . I stomped my feet and pouted . Hopefully that helps . She saw my action and smile , I mean , smirk . Or was it a smile ? I don’t know . It happened in a flash .

 

“Why ? SCARED ? They’re all fake ..” Sooyoung told me . I know it’s not real ghost but which girl doesn’t feel scared ?

"I'm scared of Haunted House . You hate roller coaster . Our likings don't match . So now what ? Go separate ways ?" I asked her . I hope she disagree with my last sentence .

"What do you mean now what ? Why bother going separate ways ... We can go both roller coaster and haunted house ." Sooyoung replied .

“But aren't you scared of the roller coaster ? And I don't want to go to the haunted house !!” I seriously don’t want to even stepped in the haunted house . Sooyoung went closer to me . Sh*t . I think my cheeks are freaking red !

“Since you’re with me , my fear is gone .” She continued , “About the haunted house , don’t worry .”

Sooyoung then hugged me and whispered on my left ear .

“Because I’ll protect you .”

 

She will protect me ? I’m really glad to hear that from . She let go of the hug and we’re going to ride the roller coaster . I want to see her epic reaction . I’m so evil ! 

---------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! 5:05pm here .. I broke my promise to you all .. I'm so sorry ......... I told you guys that I'll update in the afternoon but I just woke up .... Really2 sorry ...