Birthday Birthday BIRTHDAY !!! (Part 3)

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Sorry for not updating this few days … I was kinda busy :\ Anyways , school is starting real soon so I’ll try my best to update as much as possible , if I can … Okay , I talked too much …. ENJOY this third part of Birthday Birthday BIRTHDAY !!!!

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

Like finally , after a few hours , my body was able to take a break .

 

“Oh Gosh , I’m freaking exhausted !”

 

I took the opportunity to lie down on Jessica’s lap and started fanning myself . I was seriously perspiring a lot . Well , I don’t really mind putting lots of effort to make a friend happy .

 

Sica took a piece of tissue and wiped the sweats from my face .

 

She looked so innocent . How am I going to tell her the truth ?

 

I need to gather lots of courage to tell her .

 

But if I tell her ,

 

 

Will she still love me ?

 

I tried to get rid of that question for a while and focus on having fun later .

 

“Should I text Leo oppa now ?” Yuri killed the silence .

 

“Go ahead ~” Taeyeon replied and the silence was back . Great -.- I really hate all this silence thingy but I seriously have nothing to say . NOTHING .

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

 

“Go ahead ~” Taeyeon replied . The whole house was totally silent .

 

“Wait !!!! Don’t send yet !!!!!!!!” Everyone’s attention was on Taeyeon .

 

“Wae ?” Yuri asked the midget who just shouted a moment ago . She was about to press the send button . “If you’re calling your fans , do it now !” Yuri continued and her finger was almost touching the send button .

 

She somehow couldn’t move her hand due to the shock she had because of Taeyeon’s shout .

 

“I called them already . There’s something that I forgotten .” Taeyeon said and took a deep breath .

 

“I forgot to revive her …”

 

(Author’s Note : Leaving it like this for a while ~ Peace ^_^ Oh wait , something to tell you guys . Vampires can revive another vampire who is dead . They can only use the power once . Okay , back to the story ~)

 

Meanwhile , at the café where Sunny works …

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

Ehh ? I don’t see Sunny . Maybe she’s sick ? I don’t think so . She never falls sick before … Maybe something happen at home …

 

When Hara , one of the waitress here , came to get our orders , the first thing I asked was Sunny’s whereabouts .

 

“Sunny unnie went to the clinic with her mother . Your orders , Fany unnie ??”

 

After taking our orders , Hara bowed and walked away .

 

So Sunny’s at the clinic .

 

“Oppa , why do you keep checking your phone ? Expecting someone ?” I asked Leo opaa who was busy looking at his phone with a very weird look . Something’s fishy >:)

 

“Ehh ?? Err .. nothing .. I was just .. urmm … checking the time .”

 

What a lame excuse :\

 

“Don’t lie oppa . You’re waiting for your girlfriend’s text , huh ?”

 

“Ehh ? No !”

 

“Then , boyfriend ??” Okay , I was just joking . LOL .

 

“NO !!! I’m not gay okay !!!” He banged the table and stood up and attracted unnecessary attention .

 

“Relax , Mr. Leo Hwang . I was just teasing you ~” I signaled him to sit down .

 

Geez , he’s boring !

 

*BEEP*

 

Leo oppa immediately check his phone .

 

I really think it’s his girlfriend .

 

Oh well ~

 

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

 

LEO’S POV :D

 

*BEEP*

 

It must be Yuri ! I quickly checked the message .

From : Yuri ♥

Oppa , I know it’s 1:40 but can you wait a little longer ? We have a problem here … Mianhe T_T

 

To : Yuri ♥

It’s okay . Text me when the problem is settled ~

 

Why do I always expect a different text from her ? :(

END OF LEO’S POV

Hwang residence …

“I forgot to revive her .”

“WHAT ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Everyone in the room shouted to the extent where Taeyeon could have her ears damage .

“Yah !! We don’t have much time , pabo !!” Yuri grabbed Taeyeon’s shoulder and shook them violently .

 

“Unnie , stop that ! I think Taeyeon unnie can explain …” Yoona tried to stop her girlfriend from doing any violence .

Yuri let go of her friend’s shoulder and let her talk .

“Sorry … I’ll get her now . Please tell that Leo guy to wait a little more . I’ll be back ~” and Taeyeon quickly ran out .

“Oh God !! I can’t believe I forgotten to revive her !” Taeyeon shouted inside her mind .

“I can’t believe I forgotten to revive Fany’s mom !!!”

(Author’s Note : Okay , sorry for distroying the mood here LOL … So yeah , Taeyeon wants to revive Tiffany’s mom so that Tiffany will be extremely happy . And yes , Fany’s mom is a vampy !!! >:) )

                                                            …

1:50pm …

Yuri was told to text Leo five minutes ago . Tiffany is on her way home , not knowing the surprize .

Taeyeon was also on the way .

Will she make it in time ??????

*BEEP*

Yuri took out her phone .

From : Taeyeon

Yul , tell the rest to get to their positions . I’m on my way ~

 

To : Taeyeon

Hurry !! The birthday queen is on her way too !!!

 

“Kim Taeyeon you better make in on time !!!” 

---------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------------

Hey guys ! Last part after my dinner !! :D