Something's different

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! I just came back an hour ago .. Here’s the last update for the day .. For the previous chapter’s title , I randomly put some words there .. LOL … Anyways , ENJOY :D

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :3

 “Unnie , I’m home .” I opened the door and saw my sister sitting on the couch , watching TV .

 “Ouh , you’re back . Why are you late ?” Soojin unnie asked me a question . I was about to answer her when she asked me another question .

 “Who’s that girl ?!” She blurted out another question .

 “Unnie , how am I suppose to answer you when you interrupted me with another question ? I was late because I went out with my friends . And this girl , I bumped into this crying girl , after that she falls asleep .”

“And ?” Unnie asked yet another questions .

"And , since she’s my classmate and I don’t know where she lives , so I bring her here .” I explained .

 “Ouh , okay .” She replied and continue to focus on the TV screen . I went into my room , still carrying that blondie and placed her on the couch . I hope she will quickly wake up .

 END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

Sooyoung went into her messy room and put Jessica on a couch . The taller girl was staring at Jessica while unconsciously holding the other girl’s hand .

 “This blondie , why was she crying just now ?” Sooyoung asked herself worriedly . Somehow , the scene where she saw Jessica crying was replaying in her mind . She was only thinking of Jessica . Five minutes later , she accidentally fell asleep on Jessica’s stomach . Sooyoung was still holding Jessica’s hand .

 About a minute later , Jessica woke up . “Huh ? Where am .. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!”

 

JESSICA’S POV :3

 I heard silence . So , I started to open my eyes . Did I fall asleep ?

 “Huh ? Where am .. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!” I screamed when I saw someone sleeping on my stomach . I started to hit the person’s head , still screaming .

 “Oww ..” The person finally woke up . Isn’t this Sooyoung ? OMG !! I just hit her head .

 

“Oh my God ! I’m so sorry .” I apologized to her for hitting her head . If she was another person , I would have continued hitting . I don’t really know why I stopped and apologize .

 “Ouh , you’re awake , like finally .” Sooyoung spoke and immediately let go of my hand and stood up . She was holding my hand ??? No wonder I felt warmth . Was she the one who gave me that warm embrace just now ? OMG ! Why am I feeling so shy ??

I realized that I was at a unfamiliar room . Is this Sooyoung’s room ? It’s so messy . Totally fit her personality , I think .

 “Uhh , t-thanks f-f-for help-helping me j-just now . I’ll t-t-take my l-leave then .” Why the hell am I stuttering ? Why am I blushing ? I was about to walk out of the room when I felt a strong grip on my hand .

 “ Wait . I’ll walk you home .” I turned behind and saw Sooyoung facing her left while talking to me . I saw that her cheeks were a little red . So cute ~ She's actually kinda nice .. I didn't expect her to help me . I checked my phone which was still in my pocket as saw three messages . One from my mom and the other two are from .. I don’t want to say . Neither do I bother to check her messages . I only check on the one which I received from mom . I checked on the time on my phone . It was already 10pm. . Mom and Dad are going to kill me !

 Sooyoung and I were passing by a café on my way home . I saw her . Immediately , I walked faster causing Sooyoung to fasten her speed too . Just my luck that I saw her !

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :3

 We were passing by the café where I ate lunch with Taeyeon and Tiffany . I saw Kwon Yuri . She looked as if she was waiting for someone . All of a sudden , Jessica quicken her pace of walking . I walked faster to catch up with her . I thought she and that Kwon are best friends ? Jessica just ignore her ? I wonder what happened between them ? Does that have a connection to Jessica’s cry ?

 I don’t know , but I’ll soon find out .

 

------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~----------------

Hey guys ! Sorry there’s no TaeNy moments for now .. I don't know what to write the title for this chapter ..11:57pm here ~ Goodnight readers ! :D