Great Friends in One Day

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Yesterday , the concert was awesome ! Okay , don’t wanna talk about it . Anyways , this chapter is nothing but YulTi’s POV . But , they will be another character introduced !! hehehs ^___^ ENJOY :D

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

As soon as I stepped into the classroom , furious eyes were staring at me . I bet whole school already got the news . I only sighed at the sight of them at sat on my seat . My mind is only filled with Taeyeon .

 

I took out my phone and texted her .

 

To : <3 My Baby <3

 

Babe , I know I shouldn’t be disturbing you but , I can’t stop worrying about you .

 

 

From : <3 My Baby <3

 

It’s okay , you didn’t disturb me . I can’t sleep , I’m thinking about you all the time . ^_____^  Stop worrying about me .

 

 

To : <3 My Baby <3

 

I can’t stop . I’ll visit you after school , okay ?

 

 

From : <3 My Baby <3

 

You should concentrate on the lesson . Don’t want you to miss important notes . Fany ah , don’t visit me . I’m okay , really ! J

 

 

Ehhh ? She doesn’t allow me to visit her . Wae ???? Something’s really fishy .

 

To : <3 My Baby <3

 

Why , can’t I ? I don’t care , I’m coming after school :P

 

 

From : <3 My Baby <3

 

Okay okay .. Hmmm … Park should be in class in any minute now . Don’t text me during class , or else I won’t reply .

 

 

To : <3 My Baby <3

 

She’s coming already . Take care ~

 

I took out the books needed for Mrs. Park’s lesson . For your information , Mrs. Park isn’t married yet but she wants the students to call her Mrs. . Weird K

 

Our form teacher , Mr. Kim came into the classroom even though it’s not his period . I guess he has something to say .

 

“Class , we have a transferred student .” Mr. Kim said as soon as he stepped into the class . A brown-haired girl walked in . She bowed to us and introduced herself .

 

“Hi , I’m Kim Hyoyeon . Nice to meet you .”

 

“Hyoyeon , your seat will be there .” Mr. Kim said while pointing to the empty seat beside me . Finally , I have someone to make friends . Well , I hope she’ll be my friend in my class . I don’t have friends in this class .

 

As she was about to sit down , she saw me and smiled and obviously , I smiled back . “Hey , I’m Hyoyeon . What’s yours ?” She asked as soon as she sat down .

 

“Hi , I’m Tiffany Hwang . Nice to meet you ~” I greeted her . She seemed friendly . 

 

“Miyoung , I want you to make her feel comfortable here . And … I don’t want you to influence her into relationships with girls .” What the ? Firstly , I hate it when Mr. Kim called me by that name . Secondly , I don’t think he should emphasize on that . Everyone was laughing at me , except for Hyoyeon .

 

“I don’t think it’s funny .” that girl who sits beside me said to me . She’s really nice .

 

“Class , by the way , Mrs. Park is not here today so I’m here to replace her but there won’t be any lessons .” After Mr. Kim’s last word was said , the class became extremely noisy .

 

“Ooo , my first class is a free period . Cool ! So , Tiffany , tell me more about yourself .” Hyoyeon asked me .

 

“Hmmm .. I’m from America, have a happy relationship with Kim Taeyeon and I’m being hated by a lot of students here .” I didn’t know what to say so I said some things about me  .

 

“You’re from America? Kim Taeyeon ? The one who won the School’s Singing Competition last year ?” She asked me three questions in one go . Looks like my baby is so famous ! I nodded .

 

“So , you transfer here because ?” I asked Hyoyeon .

 

“Ohh , it’s because I want to meet Kwon Yuri . Both of us were in the finals in the School’s Dancing Competition but she won . She’s really cool !” She sounded really excited .

 

“Just because of Yuri ?” I asked her another question and she only nodded . “Are you friends with her ?” She asked , eyes full of curiosity .

 

“To be more specific , we’re cousins .” I answered and her eyes became really HUGE .

 

“WHAT ?!” She was louder than the noise the class made . All of them stopped whatever they were doing and stared at her . “Hehes , sorry ..” Hyoyeon stood up and bowed at them . Then , the class continued with the noises .

 

“Both of you are cousins ? Really ? Can I meet her , pleaseeee ?” She pleaded me with an aegyo . I giggled when she pout . It’s kinda cute .

 

“Okay , but you have to wait until lunch .” I told her and she just nodded .

 

Like finally , I made a new friend !

 

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

 

YURI’S POV :D

 

Lunch time ..

 

It’s lunch already but I didn’t have any appetite to eat at all . Each time I see Jessica with Sooyoung , my heart just hurts . I know it shouldn’t be like this , but I can’t help it .

 

Then , I saw Tiffany coming into the classroom , with a familiar looking girl . She looks like … I can’t remember !

 

“Yuri ah , let me introduce you to someone you probably know .” Tiffany said .

 

“Hi , I’m Hyoyeon , used to be from DaeyoungHigh School. Remember me ?” Hyoyeon ? Very familiar . Ohh ! It’s that girl who was in the finals in that competition .

“Hi ! I remember you , you’re the one who was in the fi-“ I wanted to continue but was interrupted .

 

“Yea !!! You dance really well !” the Hyoyeon girl complimented me . Actually , she dance WAYYYY better than me .

 

“Ehh ?? No no , the judge was blind . Your dance is very powerful !! You deserve to win .” I was saying the truth . She’s like the dancing queen !!

 

“Nope , you’re better .” “No , you’re way better .” Our argument when on until Tiffany stopped us .

 

“Okay , both of you are equally great . No , can we go to the cafeteria now before it gets crowded ?? I don’t want you guys to complain later .” Tiffany said .

 

We went to the cafeteria and luckily , it was really crowded . We managed to find a seat and Tiffany helped us order food while Hyoyeon and I stayed and continued talking .

 

“You’re from Daeyoung , right ?” I asked Hyoyeon . Yoona is from the same school too . She nodded and asked me why .

 

“Ohh , I just want to know by any chance , do you know Im Yoona ?” I asked her again . “Whoever in that school that doesn’t know her must be blind ! She’s famous there ! Together with Hyomin !” Sudden , she burst with excitement .

 

“Oh , okay .” I thought our conversation was going to end like that but Hyoyeon killed the silence with some jokes . She’s really funny . A few minutes later , Tiffany came back with our food .

 

It seems that I forgotten about Sica for five minutes .

 

The three of us talked while eating and we had a great time together . Even though I just know Hyoyeon , it seems like we know each other for years . Tiffany too . I wasn’t really close with her last time , but now , I like hanging around with her .

 

Then , I got a text .

 

From : Yoona ~

 

Yuri unnie , can we meet after school ? I have something to talk .

 

 

To : Yoona ~

 

Is it something that you can’t say now ?

 

 

From : Yoona ~

 

Yes , I need to talk to you personally . Is okay for you , unnie ?

 

 

To : Yoona ~

 

Okay . And please , drop the formality :D

 

 

I wonder what she wanted to talk about . Just the thought of meeting her made my heart raced .

 

Im Yoona , I have something to say too !

----------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------------------

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late update *slaps myself* You guys can slap me too ~ Weeeee ! Yul , Fany & Hyo are friends now !!!! :D  11:17PM here ... Goodnight readers ! ~