Pain hidden behind Kim Hyoyeon's cheerfulness

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Sorry for the late update … I was celebrating my sister’s birthday !! :D *eats cake for you guys* ENJOY :D

 

HYOYEON’S POV :D

 

Math is super boring !!!!!!!!!!! Why bother having a hot teacher who teaches boring subjects ? Yea , Mr. Kim is hot ! Somehow , I’m lucky to be in his form class .

 

I took out my phone and wanted to play some games when I saw my phone’s wallpaper .

 

Nicole , I miss you …

 

FLASHBACK (3 MONTHS & 1 DAY AGO)

 

I fell in love with a freshman in the school . Nicole Jung is her name and we have been dating for a month .

 

Sh*t !! I almost forgot !

 

Tomorrow is our monthsary . Well , it’s only a monthsary but I want to do something special . I’m sure Nicole will love it !

 

Hmmm ?? What should I do ? Bring her out ? To where ?

 

Maybe I should just buy her something . I’ll do something WAY better for our anniversary .

 

It’s 9pmand I quickly rushed to a gift shop and bought a card and the biggest teddy bear there . It’s cute , but obviously Nicole is way cuter ~

 

As soon as I reached home , I went to my room and took out a pen . What should I write on the card ? To be safe , I write whatever I want to write on a piece of paper first before transferring it to the card .

 

It took me almost 2 hours just to write . Woah !

 

As usual , I call Nicole . After a few rings , she answered .

(Author’s Note : Red is Nicole , Hyo is still black)

 

“Hey …”

 

“Hi Nic ! You’re sleeping already ?”

 

“Yea , I’m kinda tired …”

 

“Ohhh .. hehes , Sorry to disturb you ~”

 

“It’s okay .”

 

“What’s wrong ? You sound so different …”

 

“Ehhh ?? N-nothing . Maybe I’m too tired …”

 

“Hmmm .. You need sleep . Good- wait , let’s meet tomorrow at 1 , usual place .”

  

“Huh ? O-okay …”

 

 

“Good night , Nic ! I love you ~”

 

“Uhh , good night ..” Then , she hung up . Ehhhhhh ? Where’s the ‘I love you’ ? Never mind , she’s too tired to even say it , I guess . Oh well ~

 

The next day …

 

Where is she ? It’s 1:30but she’s still not here . Strange . She’s always the early one .

 

I was hugging the big bear , which was seated nicely on my laps and the card was in my bag . I patiently waited for her .

 

5 minutes has passed .

 

30 minutes has passed . I decided to call Nicole but there was no answer .

 

1 hour .

 

3 hours …

 

6 hours …

 

I was still hugging the bear . Where did she go ? Why isn’t she with me now ?

 

I think I should call Hara .

(Author’s Note : Green – Hara , Black – Hyo)

 

“Hey , what’s up ?”

 

“Hey , I was wondering where Nicole went …”

 

“She didn’t tell you ? She went back to California this morning . I think she’s still on plane .”

 

“H-huh ?” B-”

 

“Oh yea , by the way , Nicole left you a note . It should be in your mailbox .”

 

I hung up and quickly rushed home and took out the note she left me on my mailbox .

 

                                                            …

 

 

‘To : Kim Hyoyeon

 

Hey , it’s gonna be short so when you’re reading this , I’m already out of Korea.

I’m sorry to say this .

 

I don’t love you at all . I treat you like a toy . A toy who thinks she captured my heart .

 

I’m going to live in California with my parents .

 

Don’t bother looking for me . I won’t come back .

 

Lots of Love ? : Nicole Jung’

 

This is my fifteen times reading the letter . The letter was wet , due to my overflowing tears .I felt as if the whole world was crushing down on me .

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

The school bell snapped me out of the miserable flashback . Something I really want to forget . I wiped my tears and kept my phone . Just in time , Tiffany approached me .

 

“Hey , let’s go .” She said , Yuri behind her , winking at me . Oh yea , today , Yuri is going to so-called betray Tiffany !

 

Let the fun begin ! :D

--------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------------------

Hey guys ! Another flashback ! :D Don't hate Nicole please ??? :) 9:54pm here !!