Beautiful ShikShin

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Let's just pretend that their uniform is like the above picture .

Hey guys ! I realized that the previous chapter has only POVs .. Sorry :( And sorry for the late update .. I just ate lunch ..  Anyways , ENJOY :D

SHORT PREVIEW OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

"Not like those b*tches?? You were staring at me ever since I stepped into the class until the last period ."

"Yuri ah , what are you waiting for ? Let's go home . Don't mix with this kind of people ."

As I was about to walk out of the class , Taeyeonand her girlfriend was going to come into the room . I only stick out my tongue to her and walked away .

END OF SHORT PREVIEW

TAEYEON'SPOV :3

Yes ! Class ended ! Seeing that Sooyoung was still staring at the window , I decided to go to Tiffany's class first then come back here with her .

"Fany ah , let's go ." I talked to Tiffany as I approached her .

"Where's Sooyoung ?" Tiffany asked me . I told her that Soooyoung was still at class and we'll go and pick her up . As I was about to enter the classroom , Yuri and Jessica were coming out . Yuri stick out her tongue at me and walked off . What the ? What was that for ? I sighed and enter the room . I saw Sooyoung at her seat , still staring at the window . That girl , how long has she been staring outside ?

"Yah , Sooyoung . Let's go already ." I walked towards her and tapped her shoulder .

"Can we go somewhere and eat ? I'm hungry ." Sooyoung replied to me while giving an expressionless face . Aish . We just eaten during lunch and she's hungry again ? She doesn't change , does she ? Shikshin . As we were walking halfway out of school , Sooyoung started a conversation , like finally .

"Just now , one of the annoying fangirls approached me and asked me to be her friend . Well , I don't make friends with this kind of people so I rejected ." Sooyoung spoke .

"Really ? Who is that girl ? From our class ?" I questioned the taller girl . She gave a nod and continued , "Yea , her name is .. Kwon . Wait , I mean Kwon Yuri ." Ouh , that girl , huh ?

"Good thing that you rejected her . Promise me you'll never ever make friends with her and her blondie friend . If you're on our side , they're our enemy ." I explained to Sooyoung .

"I don't promise . I want to know more about that blonde ." She gave me a reply . "Whatever . The blonde one is fine . But NOT that Kwon , understand ?" I gave Sooyoung a warning . She didn't reply me but I took it as a yes . We went into the usual cafe where me and Tiffany hang out after school . I was about to take a seat until I saw someone . I saw that Yuri girl and her friend . What are they doing there ? "Let's go somewhere else ." I told Tiffany and Sooyoung .

"Why ? I'm hungry already ." Sooyoung complained . Well , I couldn't do anything already as Sooyoung already sat down . I just had to accept the fact that Yuri is here . A few seconds later , Sunny approached us . Let me tell you more about her . Sunny is a 18 year old waitress here . She quitted school last year because her mother fell seriously ill . So , she had to work and take care of her mother at the same time as they can't afford to pay a helper to take care of her mother . Poor thing .

“Hey Taeyeon ! Hi Tiff ! I see you guys got another friend here .” Sunny said with a cute smile on her face .

“This is Sooyoung , my childhood friend . She just came back from Japan a few days ago . Sooyoung ah , this is Sunny .” I spoke . Fany and I ordered the usual and Sooyoung order a lot of food . When I said it , I meant it . It was A LOT . Looks like Sooyoung’s appetite grew bigger . Last time , she’s also a Shikshin but she doesn’t order as much food than now . I wonder how she still can maintain her weight . Jealous .

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

YURI’S POV :3

Urrghh ! Why is that midget here ? Her girlfriend and her arrogant friend are here too ! What the hell ! I just continue eating my food when suddenly I saw that Jessica didn’t touch her food . She was staring at those three . WAIT . Not all of them . She was staring at Sooyoung ?

“Jessica . Yah , Jessica Jung . SICA !” I called her while waving my hand in front of her eyes to block her view . No response . What the hell ? Why is she staring at her ? WHY ? Those questions filled my brain . I gave up . Maybe Jessica have feelings for that midget’s friend . And I’m just a best friend . Sica , when will you know my true feelings ? When ? I wanted to give up .

Pabo . Of course Sica won’t know my true feelings unless I tell her . But I’m scared . What if she rejects me and don’t want to friend with me anymore ? I just don’t know . I continued eating my food , letting Jessica stare at that girl .

END OF YURI’S POV

JESSICA’S POV :3

I was eating my food peacefully with Yuri when I saw Taeyeon , Tiffany and Sooyoung coming in the café . What are they doing here ? Busybodies . I continued to watch them as they sat down . Woah , that midget’s friend ordered a lot of food ? She probably wants to gain weight . Just look at how slim her body is ! I still continued staring at Sooyoung .

Their food came to their table and Sooyoung immediately dig in . So cute . I didn’t realize that I kept staring at her since just now . All of a sudden , our eyes met . She was looking at me . I could feel that my cheeks turned red .

Sooyoung’s still staring at me . What should I do ? Smile at her ? Or just ignore her ? I don’t know ! I can’t stop looking at her eyes . So beautiful . She has her hair down and her bangs nearly touches her eyes . Still , I could see her eyes . Her stare has a cold feeling , yet , I didn’t feel anything . She gave me one perfect and hot smirk before she continue to stuff food into . So cool !

I turned back and eat . I looked at Yuri who has been eating quietly ever since those three come in . Then , I saw tears forming at Yuri’s eyes . She stopped eating .

“Yuri ah , what’s wrong ?” I asked her . I was really worried . Immediately , she wiped off the tears .

“Ouh . Nothing . The food was too spicy , I couldn’t control my tears .” She lied . I know she’s lying but I just kept quiet . After that , we ate our food while silence took control of the atmosphere .

Did I did something wrong to Yuri ? I don’t know and I’ll make sure I’ll find out . 

------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! Really sorry for the late update . I'll update another chappy at night . Well , while typing this chapter , I was listening to SNSD's songs and I can't help but to watch the MV .. LOL ..

In this chapter , Tiffany is like mute . LOL . I think I only gave a one line to talk . So sorry  .. I at this . I don't know why but I love POVs .. :D

3:51pm here ~