Pain

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Last update for the day … Sorry if it’s short . I don’t feel so well … I didn’t want to type but I don’t want you guys to wait for so long … ENJOY :D

 

Warning ! This chapter might be a little gross .. I’m just warning ya ~

 

TAEYEON’S POV :D

 

Sooyoung asked permisson from Mrs. Park to go to the toilet . From her voice , I could tell that something was wrong . When she was walking towards the door , she looked at me .

 

“Meet me at the toilet in 2 minutes .” Sooyoung mouthed . I nodded . Something is indeed wrong with her but I don’t know what .

 

I wanted to wait for 2 minutes but I mind is not at ease .

 

I continued rotating my pen and when I looked at my phone , 2 minutes was up . After getting permission from Mrs. Park , I ran straight to the toilet .

 

To my horror , I saw a small , yet obvious lump on the left side on Sooyoung’s neck .

 

“It came back ?” I asked her . Only God knows how worried I am . She nodded weakly . The worse thing happen was it was moving and crawling near . I had no choice but had to take it out .

 

She lean on the wall and sat down . I couldn’t bear to see her wailing in pain .

 

“Help … me …” I managed to hear her mumbling . The thing moved back to the place where I first saw which made Sooyoung scream even more .

 

I squatted down and moved closer to her neck . I took out a pocket knife from my skirt [I bring it wherever I go] and cut the area where the thing is . Sooyoung grabbed my free hand and squeezed it tightly .

 

It’s been long since I done this .

 

Slowly and carefully , I took it out but not even halfway , it got stuck . I quickly stood up and grabbed a lot of toilet paper as I know I need it .

 

I cut to make the hole bigger and looked to see where it was . A normal person would have fainted to see this . It’s really gross .

 

“Syoung ah , it will be a little painful , so just squeeze my hand as hard as possible , okay ?” I told her .

 

“Just shut up and hurry up !” Sooyoung shouted back . I wonder how she get the energy to even shout . She got more weaker after that . Who ask her to shout ?

 

As I tried to pull it out , some blood came out with slimy , greenish liquid that was produced by the thing . I grabbed some toilet paper and wipe her neck .

 

“Syoung ah , I need to use both hands so if you want to let out the pain , pinch my freaking thigh …” I told her softly and she only moved her eyebrows . Too painful to even nod . Sooyoung let go of my hand and placed her hand on my thigh .

 

It’s gonna be freaking red .

 

I opened the hole slightly bigger and grabbed the thing . Slowly , as I pull it out , more liquid came out . My hands green now …

 

Finally , I managed to pull it out . It was all greenish and disgusting-looking . It was covered with a little blood . I threw it into the toilet bowl and flushed . Bye bye ~

 

I went back to Sooyoung who was in a near unconscious mode . I took the remaining clean toilet paper and wipe off the mess on her neck . She was panting .

 

“Yah , I’ll be going to the sick bay and get some bandages .” I said and when I was about to get out of the toilet , Sooyoung said something that made my step cease .

 

“Yah , you better hurry , or else this bloody thing will keep going …” Sooyoung said weakly . I turned just to see her weak smile and I couldn’t afford to leave her alone .

 

I slowly get her to stand up and while she puts her arm around my neck for support , I walked slowly to the sick bay . Seeing that there was no nurse , we sneaked in .

 

I get Sooyoung to lie down on one of the beds there and wipe of the remaining mess on her neck . After it was clean , I took a bandage and wrap it around her neck .

 

“Yah , you should go back to class … Park will be mad if you don’t .” Sooyoung spoke and smiled really weakly .

 

“Nope . I want to stay here with you , buddy .” I replied and held her hand . “Yah , look at my thigh . It’s red already ~” I continued while pointing to my red thigh .

 

Sooyoung only nodded and went into a deep slumber . She must had been really tired .

 

I sat down on the chair and stayed with her . I wonder why there isn’t any doctor here . Off day , maybe …

 

It’s not the first time she’s like this .

 

I wonder how she managed to survive when she has this disease in Japan . 

--------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------------------

Hey guys ~12:55am here ... Sleepy .. Zzzzz ....  Wanna know what disease Soo has ??? Look forward to the next chapter tomorrow ~ Goodnight reader :D