Biography ( Not a Chapter )

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Currently , I have no mood on continuing my story .. Sorry .. I'll update a chapter at night (here) , I promise :D

Since I'm a little bored and I don't have any mood , why not share some facts about my characters ? Here you go ! ~

 

Jessica Jung Sooyeon

D.O.B : 18 April

Age : 18

Race : Human

More about her : Born in America but moved to Korea when she was young . Popular in school . Known for her coldness and princess-like style . She pays her fullest attention in class , however , her results in exams are always bad . She really loves singing but didn't bother to show her talents in public . She always hang out with her best friend , Kwon Yuri . She doesn't really like to be popular and having students in the school following her . She wants to be a normal high school student . She really HATES cucumber . Same class with Yuri , Taeyeon and Sooyoung .

Choi Sooyoung

D.O.B : 10 February

Age : 17

Race : Vampire

More about her : Born abnormal . Both her parents and her older sister are pure human but she was giving birth as a vampire . Moved to Korea when she was 13 (I made a mistake earlier at the Foreword . I put 14 instead of 13) A transferred student in JeongShin Women . Her parents got into an accident and she lost her smile . She turns into a cold and expression person . After one day at school , she became popular because of she looks hot and cool at the same time . She is shikshin , always hungry and eat a lot . She hate people who piss her off . When she's bored , she dance at home . She's one year younger than Taeyeon , but she's in the same grade as her . Same class with Jessica , Yuri and Taeyeon .

Kim Taeyeon

D.O.B : 9 March

Age : 18

Race : Vampire

More about her : Her whole family are vampires . From the Kim clan . Participated in the singing competition between school and won first . Also popular in school . In a happy relationship with Tiffany Hwang . She pays no attention during class but unreasonably get good marks for her exams . She's always seen with a fresh and charming smile on a face and act totally like a human . She loves singing , Tiffany and watching TV . She finds her fans annoying and she hate being popular . Same class with Sooyoung , Jessica and Yuri .

Stephanie Hwang Miyoung a.k.a Tiffany

D.O.B : 1 August

Age : 18

Race : Human

More about her : Just an ordinary student who is hated by a lot of other students . Maybe not just an ordinary student but also infamous . In a happy relationship with Kim Taeyeon . Like Jessica , she was born in America and moved to Korea when she was 10 . She's really hated by her girlfriend's fans . She knows how to rap . Whenever she's bored , she will rap any random thing . She also finds Taeyeon's fans the most irritating creatures ever . She only show her eye-smile to people close to her , especially to Taeyeon . She and Taeyeon are not from the same class .

Kwon Yuri

D.O.B : 5 December

Age : 18

Race : Human

More about her : Popular in school as she won first in a dance competition between schools . Hangs out with Jessica Jung . She always sleeps in every lesson and surprisingly , she didn't get caught . Her results in exams are average . She likes it when her fans follow her or scream her name . In other words , she love being famous . She has a great body and always dance every single day . She treats Taeyeon as her rival . She has feelings for Jessica but she's scared to tell her true feelings . Same class with Sooyoung , Taeyeon and Jessica .

Krystal Jung Soojung

D.O.B : 24 October

Age : 13

Race : Vampire (once a human)

More about her : Jessica's dongsaeng . She was once a human but got bitten by a vampire when she was 9 . Currently attending in middle school .

Lee Soonkyu a.k.a Sunny

D.O.B : 15 May

Age : 18

Race : Human

More about her : Quitted school because her mom fell severely ill . She has to work and take care of her mother at the same time . Her father passed away when she was 10 . She wished to get into University but couldn't .

Choi Soojin

D.O.B : 11 November

Age : 21

Race : Human

More about her : Sooyoung's unnie . She accompanied her sister back to Korea . Currently attending in a university . She took care of Sooyoung after their parents' death and even give her advices . She's a very understanding person . She's also a Shikshin like Sooyoung .

Mrs. Park

More about her : Sooyoung's , Taeyeon's , Jessica's and Yuri's form teacher in school . She's still single and has interest in hot girls . That's one reason why she teaches in a girls' school . She even drool whenever she sees Sooyoung . 

 

Hey guys ! I'm done ! So hungry ~ I'll update on the new chapter after dinner . 8:00pm here ..