Miserable feeling

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

WHAT HAPPENED DURING THE LAST CHAPTER (Flashback time hohoho ^^)

I looked forward again and

 

 

 

 

 

felt an extremely sharp pain on my chest . 

and another one on my stomach .

 

 

 

 

My vision was blurred when another pain was felt directly from my heart .

 Huh ?

 I don’t know what’s going on .

 All I knew was that I’m on the floor , my mind was blank .

 The last thing I knew was someone shouting my name .

 

“TIFFANY !!!!!”

 

 

“T-taeyeon …”

 

….

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV :O

No no no … This is not happening !

She was there , lying motionlessly on a pool of her own bright red fresh blood . I didn’t know what face I was making when I saw her there , but it must have been really a shocking face . At this point of time , there was only one thing that came through my mind . Yes , only one .

I HAVE TO SAVE TIFFANY !

“Tiffany !!! Wake up !!”

“TIFFANY HWANG ! YAH ! WAKE UP” 

What should I do ? I only thought of saving her , but I didn’t react fast due to the panicked situation . My precious Tiffany … Whoever did this should not be spared ! I know , this isn’t the time to take revenge . The only right thing to do is to save her .

Swiftly , yet delicately , I carried my princess to a piggy back and started shifting her to ensure she would not fall . Soon after , I lifted up my feet and dashed towards the nearest hospital . As a vampire , having great speed is our thing , but knowing how badly Tiffany needed the attention , I picked up my pace and used up all of my strength to run faster . It started to rain , and soon after , it became such a heavy downpour .

In my heart and mind , I kept saying …

“Tiffany , I’ll save you !”

 

I managed to survive getting Tiffany to the A&E , but by that time , she was already losing a lot of blood . Shouting across the area , I created quite an attention , but I couldn’t care less . By doing this , I could also get the nurses’ and doctors’ attention .

“DOCTOR ! NURSE ! Please help her !!!”

I was told to wait outside while the doctors attended to Tiffany . They had to perform an operation to take out the three bullets . Leaning against the wall , I let out a really huge sigh . Exhausted , I moved to sit down on one of the seats and put my head down . As I closed my eyes , tears just started falling . My mind went a little berserk thinking about a lot of things.

What if the operation fails ? What if I can never see Fany again ? What if … WHY AM I THINKING ABOUT ALL THIS ?! I should only be praying for my Tiffany to be okay !

I simply couldn’t do anything . Knowing what’s the right thing to do , I called Fany’s cousin Yuri and my own buddy Sooyoung .

I tried to calm my mind but … I couldn’t .

I spent the next 15 mins letting my head hang low . Water from the wetness of my hair fell to the ground . Shivering in cold due to the heavy rain , I decided to shut my eyes .

 

“Taeyeon ???”

I looked up and saw two figures panting . It was Yul and Soo , looking really worried . I was about to say a few words when Sooyoung pulled me to an embrace .

“Don’t you dare be weak ! You have to be strong and hope for the positive things to happen . I’m sure , Tiffany will be okay ! So don’t cry , get it ?!”

Hearing those words from Sooyoung made me calmer . A little relieve was released but the heavy worried feeling was still there . I stopped tearing . I know , I have to be strong !

“Sooyoung is right , Tae . I know my cousin will make it !” Yuri spoke .

I waited . Waited for 1 hour , 2hours , and even up till 5 hours . It was already 11pm and I was still waiting for Tiffany . I received texts from Tiffany’s mum because she was worried about Tiffany’s whereabouts . I had to lie . I had to say she was at my place . I didn’t want her to worry . Just then , the door of the operation theatre opened . I immediately stood up , asking about Tiffany .

“Any of you is the patient’s relative ?” The doctor asked . Yuri raised her hands .

“How’s Tiffany , doctor ????” Yuri began asking when there was a few seconds of silence .

“I’m very sorry . We’ve tried our best , but we couldn’t save her.”

For a moment , I didn’t know what to feel . I just stood there like an idiot . That was all the doctor could say . “I’m sorry” How pathetic . Tiffany is gone . MY Tiffany is gone !

I was allowed to have a look on her one more time .

Tears just had to form . It just had to . My strongest pillar of support just left me . She left me . Nothing , just nothing but tears flowing uncontrollably. I couldn’t protect her . I couldn’t feel anything except pain . Excruciating pain , a pain I didn’t know how to handle . A pain that I felt after leaving the room that has Tiffany’s dead body on a bed .

The surrounding didn’t seem to be clear . I couldn’t even hear anything , or actually I chose not to. I want to fall down , and never get up . My heart was ripped apart as it became fragile . That was the last thing I felt before seeing pitch black .

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

...

“Mission one is a success .”

“Woah really ? Your skills aren’t bad huh ? You actually killed her !”

“Are you underestimating me ? I can do many more things than that !”

“HAHAHAHA ! I know that , Amber ! That’s just why I ordered YOU to do such a job !

“Of course Soojung~ Alright , see you soon !” *hangs up*

 

Amber went to look at the situation one more time before leaving the hospital . On the other hand, Soojung was at home , “innocently” reading her magazine after the call with Amber . However behind those cover was an evil grin . Things were going according to her plan so far , and she couldn’t wait for more things to be carried out .

“Just you wait Choi Sooyoung ! One day your cover will be blown and Sica unnie will find out your ugly side !!!” She said inside her mind .

 

THREE DAYS LATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

It’s been three days since that incident happened and Taeyeon hasn’t been attending school . That was a really hard impact for her , and it was so hard for her to recover . She refuses to see anyone yet according to her mom , but every day I still tried to by coming to her house . Taeyeon just seem different , that was what her mom said . And all I could do is to be by her side , supporting her and help regain back to her normal self , leaving the past behind .

Though I had another alternative way to help , I wasn’t sure whether it’ll be successful because I’m not fully skilled yet , as a vampire .

I could revive Tiffany , but chances are slim . It’s either I die due to loss of power after reviving her , or it might not work at all .

I want to help Taeyeon . I can’t see my buddy like this . Where has my dorky , annoying and cheerful little midget go ? All I know now it’s just an emotional Taeyeon who locked herself away to darkness .

Class ended early today , so Jessica and I decided to have dinner together with Taeyeon . We both went back to our respective house to rest for a while and changed clothes . I was on my way to her crib to fetch her .

“DING DONG”

I wasn’t even expecting Sica to be opening the door as she usually takes her time dressing up, but the last person I wanted to see was her sister . I don’t know , she just gives me the creep . Also , I didn’t dare to face someone whom I’ve bitten before .

“Errr …. hi . Is Sica in ?” Well that was awkward .

Krystal just nodded and gestured me to enter the house .

As soon as I sat down , she spoke .

“I heard about what happened to Sica’s unnie’s friend . Don’t you want to do anything ?”

At first , I was confused by what she asked , but it didn’t take me long until I understand . I couldn’t say anything , and that was when she continued .

“Don’t you want to help your friend bring back her girlfriend ? You have that power , why not just do it ? Well , if you’re so scared to die , I suggest you don’t do so but … won’t you help at least ?”

As she glared at me , I could see she had an intention but I just can’t seem to figure it out . In the end , I just decided to take her words into consideration . My mind was now filled with questions . I didn’t look up at Krystal , I would not answer any of those questions asked as I was confused .

“OUH , SOOYOUNGGGGIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~!” I heard an annoying yet adorable voice and felt someone back-hugging me . I didn’t even have to look behind to know who did that .

“Let’s go !” I put on my usual smile and head towards the door with my dear dolphin .

As I turned back , I looked at Krystal , who was cheerfully waving at us , acting all innocent .

Ishhhh ! What a double personality !!

I held Sica’s hand and our finger intertwined .

I didn’t want to lose her . I wouldn’t know how I’ll react if Sica were to leave me . I wonder too about whether Sica will still accept who I am after telling her the truth . It isn’t the time yet to tell her as I’m not ready , but the more I think about it , the more worried I get . And the more I overthink !

“Sooyoung ah, you looked really down .. Are you thinking about Taeyeon ??” Sica’s questioned snapped me back to reality . I am indeed worried about Taeyeon , but the situation of Sica leaving me is even more worrying right now . I didn’t respond .

“Cheer up my Sooyoungiee~ Shouldn’t we be putting on a smile to lighten the mood later on ??”

Yea, she’s right .

“Alright alright , let’s go !”

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

After a few hours …

 

Sooyoung and Jessica just left the Kim’s residence after having a dinner with Taeyeon. They indeed tried their best to be as cheerful , but it did not seem to have any effect on the little midget. She was too quiet , in fact. The energetic, kiddy and dorky self of hers just disappeared.

Letting out a heavy sigh , she finally stood up from the dining chair , which she has been sitting on since dinner , and dragged herself to her room. Mrs. Kim simply shook her head in dismay, looking at her pitiful daughter.

After closing the bedroom door weakly, Taeyeon looked at the surrounding of the room. She then proceeded to her bed, and tried to sleep .

Her mind was only full of Tiffany, especially the incident that occurred three days ago. It was so fresh in her head .

The scene before they parted was clear too, but she couldn’t remember much in the hospital.

Only God knows what mixed up feelings she had then .

She couldn’t sleep, so she went to stare at the ceilings. It went on for minutes. Alas, her mind was thinking of something else.

“There’s no point regretting now. Fany wouldn’t like to see me in such a state, would she? Looks like I have to move on huh?”

 

“Good morning, Sooyoung.” A voice was heard from Sooyoung’s back. Startled, the tall girl turned.

“T-TAE ???”

“What’s with the shocked face, huh ??” Taeyeon patted on Sooyoung’s back with a faint smile on her face.

“Well urmmm nothing . Thought that you might not appear for class today as well .. hehehe” Sooyoung scratched the back of her neck.

Yuri and Jessica had a shocked expression planted on their face as well as they saw the small figure in the classroom .

“Anyways Taeyeon ah, I’ve something really important to tell you ! It’s abou-“

“Save the talk to later,” the shorter girl interrupted, “that nosy Park is here”

 

SHORT PREVIEW OF THE NEXT CHAPTEEEEEERRRR ;D

“Sooyoung ah, you’re sure about this ?? Aren’t you afraid of dy-“

“Please Tae, just let me help you. I want you to be happy again …”

 

“S-soojung ah .. What is Sooyoung doing ???”

“Unnie … isn’t this .. a vampire ritual ?”

WHAT ?? Don’t tell me …”

“SOOYOUNG AH”

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annyeonnggggggg~ It's been a while, isn't it ??? Did you miss me ??? or just missed the fic ??? HAHAH whateverrr. First things first, I would like to apologize for not updating this fic for a year (or is it more ??) Idk, but I'm really really sorry !!! :( This year was a really tough year, cuz I had my national exams D; But the good news is that, I've ended exams yesterday YAYYYYYYYYY ! Which is why I decided to update a chapter today XD I have more time now till next year to update, but I have other stuffs to do , like work haha . So, if I were to pace myself, I can do 2-3 chapters per week (too little is it ??) , ok maybe max 4 ! Hahaha I hope my readers will continue reading this longggggg fic, as there's more to come ! I apologize also if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes(:

Do tell me what you feel about this chapter ! Till then , bye byeeeeeeee~ xD