That's a YES for you

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Sorry I didn’t update earlier . I went to my cousin’s wedding from morning and came back around 6pm.. Hehes ^________^ Everyone’s happy that Soo confessed to Sica … So , ENJOY :D

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

It’s raining really heavily . There were strong winds which made me cold . Shivering while finding her in the rain , I finally saw her walking on the streets .

 

“Sica .” I called her name . Then , she stopped . She turned around and saw me shivering like mad . Just as I was about to walk closer to her , her back faced me . Millions of questions filled my mind . What now ? She wants to leave me too ?

 

“What do you want ?” I heard her asking .

 

“Sica , you’re going to leave me too ?” Those words suddenly came out from my mouth . I didn’t really want to say it but since I’ve said it , I really want to know .

 

She did say anything . Both of us were standing in the middle out of nowhere , in the rain . I bet she’s cold . I want to move closer to her and give all my warmth but she started walking away .

 

No , it can’t be ! She going to leave me .. I don’t want that …

 

I felt like breaking down but I know I should give up yet . I took a very deep breath and shouted , hopefully she could hear this .

 

“Jessica Jung ! I LOVE YOU !”

 

Finally , I said it . Those three magical words that I’ve been wanting to say ..

 

She stopped again but she didn’t look back . I took this opportunity to come closer to her . From the back , I hugged her waist and put my head on her left shoulder .

 

“Can we … stay like this longer ?” I heard Jessica saying . I nodded and let the rain fall on us .

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

“Jessica Jung ! I LOVE YOU !”

 

I heard her and immediately stopped . Is this true ?? I can’t believe it ! I can’t believe that the three magical words came out from and it was meant for me .

 

I didn’t want to look back . I want her to come and hug me . She did . She hugged my waist lightly but I could still feel warmth .

 

“Can we … stay like this longer ?” I didn’t want the hug to end . I’m glad that she nodded .

We were in that position for five minutes and finally , she let go . I turned around but I didn’t dare to look up .

 

“Ahh .. Achooo !!” Sooyoung sneezed . Cute !

 

“Err .. Should we go ? You’re gonna catch a cold .” Sooyoung spoke . I only nodded .

 

Our way home was really awkward . We neither talk nor look at each other after what happened .

 

Finally , I reached my front door . I looked at my phone for the time . 2:30pm. Good . Not too late , not too early .

 

I was about to touch the door knob when my wrist was grabbed . Sooyoung was looking at me , with a really weird stare that I couldn’t explain .

 

“W-what ?” I really hate my voice ! It’s always staggering when it comes to this kind of situation . “Ummm .. so , w-will y-you acc-accept m-me ?” She was staggering while talking .

 

I came closer to her and whisper to her right ear . “Yes .” It was clear yet soft for anyone to hear . I looked up at her and saw something quite shocking .

 

“Soo-sooyoung ah , you’re smiling ?” I asked her . Yes , indeed she was smiling .

 

“Huh ? Real- Achoooooooo !!!!!” She was interrupted by her own sneeze . I took a tissue from my pocket and gave it to her .

 

“Thanks . Am I really smiling ?” She smiling while talking . Yet , she didn’t realize it . I tiptoed and pinched her cheeks . I nodded . She smiled again . I love her smile , it’s one of a kind and it’s really really charming . I’m really deeply falling in love with her !!

 

I didn’t realize that I was really close to her . REALLY close . Our lips were inches apart . This reminded me of what I did last time . This time , it’s going to be different . My lips were getting really closer to her but she pushed me away .

 

“Achoooooooooooo !! Sica , y-you should be ge-getting going now . I-I-I d-don’t want y-you to catch a c-cold . B-bye !” She sneezed for the umpteen times already . She staggered again and then walked away .

 

I giggled and went inside the house .

 

“Oh My God ! Jung Sooyeon , why are you so drenched ??!” My worried mum saw me wet from head to toe and immediately gave me a dry towel as soon as I stepped home .

 

“Mom , I forgot to bring an umbrella . Thanks for the towel . I want to bathe .” I told mum .   

 

After my shower , I looked into the mirror and smiled like a mad person . Does that mean that Sooyoung and I are a couple ? Ahhhh !! I’m so happy that she confessed .

 

“Unnie , stop smiling like that ! I almost thought that you were crazy !” I heard Krystal’s voice at the door . Urgghh  ! That irritating kid always spoil my mood .

 

“Shut up , alright ?” I gave a pissed look . She stuck her tongue out and sat on my bed while hugging a pillow .

 

“So , why’re you smiling in front of the mirror , unnie ?” My dongsaeng asked me .

 

“You want to know ? Well , Sooyoung confessed to me !! I’m so happy and I accepted her  .” I explained top Krystal .

 

“O-ouhh .. okay . Congrats , unnie .”

 

“Thanks , Krystal ! Now get off my bed .”

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

KRYSTAL’S POV :D

 

Unnie just came back from school , drenched . I’ve told her many times to bring an umbrella but my stubborn unnie just don’t want to listen to me just because I’m younger than her . No fair ! I always have to listen to her nonsense .

 

I went into our room and surprisingly , I saw unnie looking at her reflection in the mirror and smiling like some mad woman who successfully escaped from the mental hospital .

 

“Unnie , stop smiling like that ! I almost thought that you were crazy !” I had to interrupt her . Or else , she’ll turn crazy !

 

“Shut up , alright ?” She looked at me , looking really pissed . Whatever unnie . Whatever !

 

I jumped into her bed and hugged her pillow . I have this bad habit of sitting on her bed . It’s more comfortable than mine , I think . I want to know why she’s acting like this . It’s actually scary because I never see unnie in this state before .

 

“So , why’re you smiling in front of the mirror , unnie ?” I asked her . I had a feeling it has something to do with that Sooyoung girl . But I hope NOT .

 

“You want to know ? Well , Sooyoung confessed to me !! I’m so happy and I accepted her  .” I saw unnie smiled again . She changes her mood real fast .

 

Sooyoung ? Confessed ? Gosh ! I knew it . Why is it her from all people ? She rejected Yuri unnie and accepted that beast ? The beast who made me become who I am now ?? IMPOSSIBLE .

 

“O-ouhh .. okay . Congrats , unnie .” I just had to congratulate her . I can’t help but let her be happy .

 

“Thanks Krystal ! Now get off my bed .” Not again ! 

--------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------------------------------

Hey guys ! 9pm here ! I'm sneezing really badly so I'm sorry if this update :D