Thanks for saving me .

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! Thanks for all those comments ! I realised that I have lots of mistakes in my chapters (my grammar) .. So sorry .. Well , in this chapter I'll introduce two more characters ! So , ENJOY :D

 

SHORT PREVIEW OF THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

"Taeyeon ah , can you help me find my smile back ?"  

"Durh , I'll help you . I really feel sorry for you . Let's get out . Or else Tiffany will suspect something else ."  

END OF PREVIEW

The next day ..

" Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotchyeo Bwara Miss Simple, Simple, Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo ."   It was Taeyeon's phone ringing . After a few rings , she finally answered the phone .

"Hello ?" Taeyeon answered while rubbing her eyes . She was still sleeping when her phone rang .

"Good morning , Taeyeon . I want to tell you something" Sooyoung was heard on the other side .

"Ouh , Sooyoung ah . Morning . What is it ?" hearing that Sooyoung wanted to tell her something , Taeyeon stop rubbing her eyes , She's now fully awake .

"From tomorrow onwards , I'm going to attend classes at your school . I'll see you tomorrow then . Bye .." Sooyoung immediately hung up after saying the things she wanted to tell to Taeyeon .

"Am I hearing things ?" Taeyeon questioned herself . "Yes ! Sooyoung will be attending the same school as me !" She was so jubliant that she started jumping at her bed .  Author's note : One word to describe her : CHODING

In a random mall in Seoul

"Sica , there you are . I told you to wait for me at our usual meeting place ." Kwon Yuri said while panting . She was breathless as she tried to find her best friend , Jessica Jung everywhere near their usual meeting place , which was at the cafe near the mall they're at .

"Yuri ah , I'm sorry ." Jessica apologized to Yuri while she gave a pout . "I was just doing some window shopping because I arrived early . I didn't check the time . Sorry" Jessica apologized again to her best friend . Yuri immediately forgive her when she saw Jessica pouting . Too cute .

"Whatever . I forgive you , okay ?" Yuri gave in to the older girl . Author's note : PS . Jessica is older than Yuri . Jessica is born in April while Yuri is born in December . Okay , back to the story ~

Together , they did window shopping . It was Sunday and since both of them have nothing to do , they decided to hang out .

The next day ..

JESSICA'S POV :3

I'm on my way to school . It was 7am in the morning so I decided to take small steps as class starts at 8 . I have about 1 whole free hour so why not take a stroll ? I walked into a small alley . At night , here will be really dark and I don't even dare to go in . Since it's a day right now , I'll go check out the place for a while . Curiousity kills the cat but a peeking for a little won't hurt right ?

As I was half-way walking in the alley , I could sense that someone was following me . Checking whether it was true or not , I turned to the back just to be shocked that not only 1 person was following me but a group with 6 people .

"Hey , young lady . You're stepping on OUR territiory ." one person from the group spoke .

"I'm sorry . I'll be getting going then ." Just as I was about to leave when someone grabbed my shoulder . No one leaves here alive , you get me ?" OMG ! They are going to kill me !!!! What should I do ???? Suddenly , two of them grab me and pushed me until I was leaning against a wall . Another member of the group , who was the biggest size among all of them was going to land a punch on me ! I close my eyes completely . They're completely SHUT . This is the end ..

Huh ? I didn't get hurt ? No pain at all !! I slowly open both my eyes and saw a slim figure wearing a black hoodie in front of me . Her back was facing me and I saw a peace sign printed on the left shoulder of the hoodie . Who is this ?? Right in front of my eyes , I saw the figure biting the big man that was about to hit me . Suddenly , the man turned into sand . I realised that the other members of the group were beaten up badly . Is the person in front of me right now a VAMPIRE ? What I know about vampires is that they bite peole for blood .

Without turning around to face me , the person walked away . I have to use this chance to thank the person . I bet the person is a she . I can tell from the long and slim legs . "Hey , wait !" Great , she stopped walking but she's still not facing me . "Thanks for saving me . Are you are vampire or something ?" She gave a slight nod and then walked away . She's a strange one . Thank God she saved me , or else I don't know what happen to me . Before those bad guys wake up , I better get out of here .. 

---------------------------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ! 11:59pm here ! This chapter is kinda short .. So sorry .. Now let's see if you readers can guess who's the person in the black hoodie . It's easy actually . Plus , I got a hint for you guys . HINT : Let's just pretend that whenever a vampire drinks all the blood in the human who they bite , the human turns into sand .. Got it ? Comments are appreciated ~ Goodnight people ~ It's not that I want to sleep but my hands are sooooo tired because I type too much .. Is this my 4th update of the day ? I guess it is . It's also the last for the day !!!! Since it's the holidays right now , why not have some fun writing stories ? BYE !:D