2 More Days (Part 4)

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Hey guys ! 2 more days Part 4 ! Hope you all will like this chapter ~ ENJOY :D

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

Math is boring . :\ How I wish I can be as brave as Yuri to say that straight into that boring Kim’s face .

 

I’m currently practising on rotating a pen . How the hell TaeTae does it ?

 

*tries to rotate the pen*

 

*tries it for the 10thtime*

 

*give up*

 

Fustrated , I threw the pen and it landed on the floor , beside Sica’s table . Sica , who was paying close attention to the most boring class ever had a confused look on her cute face .

 

I think she’s having problem understanding .

 

I need to check out on that Krystal girl . Just hope she doesn’t have the spider attack but I guess the chance of her having it is 99% .

 

Oh Gosh ! I need to prepare for the worst . I’ll never know when the spider will lay eggs or when the eggs will hatch . Deep inside my heart , I sighed knowing that it will come anytime .

 

I softly tapped on my table because I was TOO bored .

 

Then , a paper plane was seen on my table . Must be one of Taeyeon’s letter . She likes passing me letters during class time . She doesn’t do texting .

 

I opened the plane to read what was written on it .

 

‘Can you help me gather all my fans , please ??

I have something to say to them .

 

ps. Do as best as possible to gather ALL of them . Use your aegyo or something~

 

psps. Tiffany can’t know about this .’

 

What the hell ? Can’t she do it herself ?

 

I looked at Taeyeon , whose seat is beside Jessica’s . She looked at me with those innocent puppy eyes so I had no choice but to help her .

 

Use my aegyo ? NO.WAY.MAN .

 

How the hell am I gonna do it without Tiffany knowing ?

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

TAEYEON’S POV :D

 

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !! The last period ended a few seconds ago .

 

Well , time to go home :D

 

“Hey , let’s go to the café .” Sooyoung approached me . Yuri and Sica are behind her .

 

I agreed and all of us headed to the café . I invited Hyo to come along but she didn’t want to .

 

“Yah , don’t you think the café is a little crowded today ???” I asked Sooyoung who was about to enter the extremely packed café .

 

To my horror , the café was packed with JeongShin Women’s students . When one of them saw me , her expression turned really bright and suddenly , all of them were staring at me and screams could be heard .

 

Omo ~ Aren’t they my fans ? So , it means that Sooyoung …

 

I looked at the taller girl for some explanations .

 

“What ? I thought you wanted to meet your fans ??”  She asked me and led me to the entrance of the café . As soon as I stepped in , the cheers and screaming got even louder .

 

It was as if I’m an idol or something . No offence but it’s noisy :\

 

My fans saved me a seat . How thoughtful of them .

 

I sat down while Yuri , Sooyoung and Sica stood beside me . They looked like my bodyguards . :O

 

Now that I realized , the whole café was full of our school’s students . No outside , nothing .

Sunny watched as I started my ‘speech’ .

 

“Hi there . I have something important to say but it won’t take a lot of time . So for now until I finish , please keep quiet .”

 

Then , the whole café was silent . Good . I like ~

 

“So , recently , there was a rumor about Yuri and Tiffany . I’m going to be straightforward . Who was the one who created it ?”

 

No response . No one want to admit huh ?

 

I hit the table really hard until one of the raised her hand . “It was me . I’m so sorry …”

 

“I’ll let you off this time . If you were to do something like this again , or any of you , you’ll know what’s install for you . Get it ??”

 

Everyone nodded their head and Sunny was smiling .

 

“Another thing . I know this is hard but I want all of you , I repeat , ALL OF YOU , to stop bashing my girlfriend , Tiffany . Please , I beg all of you . I know it’s hard for all of you to not hate her but atleast , don’t hurt her with all those hurtful words and death threats . Can you guys please treat her like a normal student , for my sake ?”

 

Once again , they nodded their head .

 

“And … if anyone of you tried to hurt her again , I’ll make sure you pay ! Understand ?”

 

They understood by moving their heads up and down .

 

“Thank you for your time . Bye bye ~”

 

“Wait , you forget something .” I heard a voice coming from one of the crowds .

 

Huh ? What is she talking about ?

 

“Ohh , I forgot to tell you . In order to convince them to come , I told them that they can have a photo session with you …” Sooyoung whispered to me .

 

What the ?

 

Choi Sooyoung , YOU DIE .

 

END OF TAEYEON’S POV

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

At night …

 

That incident kept replaying in my mind . It was as if there was a auto-replay button .

 

I took the penknife from my table and started to cut myself .

 

Looks like Kim Hyoyeon’s service is no more . Pathetic .

 

Blood gushed out from the wounds like a running tap . I couldn’t feel anything . Nothing can beat the pain in my heart .

 

As I cut more , tears fell down to my cheeks , wetting it .

 

“Why ? Why ? WHY ??!!” I kept screaming for an answer while cutting my hand . I know I couldn’t find any answer so I continued cutting myself . It was super addictive .

 

I became tired from crying too much and I left my wounded left hand unattended . Who cares about it ? Even Taeyeon doesn’t !

 

Thinking about her made me cry more and eventually , I cried myself to sleep .

 

Kim Taeyeon , I … still love you .

--------------------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~------------------------------------

Hey guys ~ Please do not kill me for doing this to Fany ... I'm really2 sorry D: 1:51am here .. Sleepy ~ Next chapter : A Day Left Part 1