TIFFANY !

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

JESSICA’S POV :D

 

“I’m home ..”

 

“Oh , you’re back . Where’s Soojung ??” Mum went down and saw me at the door .

 

“Huh ?”

 

“Your sister said you’re meeting her .”

 

“Huh ? Since when ? Mum , she’s tricking you !” That girl ! She changed her way on how to escape the house huh ??

 

“Omo ..”

 

Yeah , and the only thing mum can say is ‘omo’ . Please ! Krystal fooled her thrice !

 

I stormed towards my room . Afterwards , I slammed the door .

 

My eyes showed rage . Why can’t she just listen to us once in a while ??!

 

Krystal is responsible but is never an obedient child .

 

I took out my phone and tried to call her but to no avail . She didn’t pick up the phone call .

 

This is making my blood boil .

 

“Argghhh , I can’t take it anymore !!!” I threw myself to my bed .

 

No point wasting my time on that brat !

 

 

END OF JESSICA’S POV

 

 

At the café where Soonkyu works … (Ok , let’s name the café …. SM café ^^)

 

“So when will we proceed this plan ??”

 

“I don’t know … I’ll tell you when . Just be prepared ~”

 

“Ok …”

 

“So , have you prepared everything you need ?”

 

“All settled~”

 

“Good … let’s go .”

 

*phone vibrates*

 

KRYSTAL’S POV :D

 

*phone vibrates*

 

My phone vibrated just as I was about to pay the bills . It was Sica unnie , AGAIN .

 

“Hello ??”

 

“YAH ! Jung Soojung ! Get your here RIGHT NOW !!”

 

I knew it this will happen . That’s why I couldn’t even bother to answer the phone call earlier on .

 

“Ok ok … I’m on my way …. Geez …”

 

“You’re in BIG trouble young lady ! I’m warning you !” Sica unnie hung up immediately .

 

Oh well ~~~~~

 

END OF KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

A windy Monday evening … [Let’s just fast forward okay ???? :P]

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

“Wanna relax at Sunny’s café ? I miss eating there with you …” I asked Taeyeon , who was struggling to carry ALL the files I need to bring back . Isn’t she sweet to carry them for me ??~

 

Frustrated and exhausted , she put down the pile of files on an empty seat and began sitting down .  She patted on an empty spot , signaling me to sit down too .

 

“Sorry for asking you to carry all that for me …” I felt guilty .

 

“It’s okay , Fany ~ Your wrist is injured right ??”

 

“But it’s just the wrist …..”

 

“So ?? The injuries might get worse , you know ????” I felt touched . Tears almost formed .

 

Taeyeon really cared for me . I’m really grateful and I don’t how to repay her never-ending sincere kindness .

 

“It’s ok if you don’t wanna go . Let’s just go home .” I stood up and carried the files .

 

“I’ll help you …”

 

“No need . I’m fine carrying this anyways ~”

 

“B-“

 

“No buts . I’m fine .”

 

Our way home was unusually silent .

 

We walked through the usual alley when I came to a halt . Something doesn’t feel right .

 

I felt something was wrong .

 

“Hey , what’s wrong ?”

 

“Fany ??

 

“E-eh ?? Nothing . You go ahead first . I forgotten something .”

 

“I’ll follow you .”

 

“It’s ok . Just go . I’ll call you once I reached home .”

 

Taeyeon just gave a slight nod before leaving with a wave .

 

“Wait .”

 

She turned as I approached closer to her .

 

After giving a peck on her cheek , I went for her lips . Tears almost formed but I held it back .

 

I’m afraid to lose her .

 

I’m afraid . I don’t know why I’m feeling this way .

 

“Take care …”

 

“You too Fany . Annyeong ~”

 

“I love you .”

 

Taeyeon walked a little further before stopping . Facing my direction , she shouted , “I LOVE YOU FOREVER !!!” Putting on her usual charming yet sweet smile ,

 

After her sight disappear , I began walking slowly , having the files on my arms .

 

My wrist still hurts though , but that’s ok .

 

I looked up at the sky only to be greeted with grey . Looks like it’s going to rain huh ?

 

I looked forward again and

 

 

 

 

 

felt an extremely sharp pain on my chest .

 

and another one on my stomach .

 

 

 

 

My vision was blurred when another pain was felt directly from my heart .

 

Huh ?

 

I don’t know what’s going on .

 

All I knew was that I’m on the floor , my mind was blank .

 

The last thing I knew was someone shouting my name .

 

“TIFFANY !!!!!”

 

 

“T-taeyeon …”

 

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

 

 

“Hey , I spot her .”

 

“She’s alone ?”

 

“Nope . She’s with her darling vampire .”

 

“Just follow her .”

 

“Alright .”

 

 

“I’ll call you back once I’m done …”

 

“Make sure it’s done without anyone seeing you .”

 

*hangs up*

 

 

KRYSTAL’S POV :D

 

Good ! My plan is going well so far .

 

Choi Sooyoung , just you wait ! Sica unnie will definitely know your beastly identity soon enough !

 

“Yah , are you crazy ?” Unnie slapped me out of my evil thoughts . “You’re giving me creeps . That smirk was sinister !” She added .

 

“Sorry , I was just thinking of something …”

 

“*sighs* … now get out of my bed . I’m tired . I need my beauty sleep …”

 

“Ok ok , Princess Sica !” I got up and moved to my bed before continuing surfing the Internet .

 

“Oh . Episode 5 is out . DAEBAK !!!” I scream out of joy .

 

“YAH ! JUNG SOOJUNG ! KEEP THE VOLUME DOWN !!!”

 

“Errrrr …. Ok ok … I’ll go out . You go get your “BEAUTY” sleep .” Annoyed , I slammed the door .

 

No one will ever want to know how MountJessicawill erupt if someone disturbs her sleep .

 

END OF SOOJUNG , OOPS I MEAN KRYSTAL’S POV

 

 

Yoona was in the supermarket , buying some ingredients for dinner . Of course , her girlfriend Yuri accompanied .

 

“What are you cooking ?” Yuri asked Yoona , who was busy checking out at the fruits section . “Yoona ?”

 

“There’s sales there . They’re selling fruits at cheap prices ! Let’s go !” Without hesitation , Yoona dragged the dark-skinned girl to the section .

 

“Wah !!! It’s so discounted ! I’ve go to grab those !”

 

“I didn’t know that Yoona’s like that .” Yuri thought in her mind . She only smiled widely seeing her girlfriend pouting cutely as she couldn’t decide which fruit to buy .

 

“How ‘bout buying my favourite fruits ?” Yuri’s sudden whisper made Yoona jumped a little . Her cheeks became bright and red .

 

“What would you like then ?” Yoona asked with her face facing down as she didn’t want to face Yuri . Her whole face was red .

 

“Hmmmm ….. Let’s pi-

 

♪ Neoreul chajaseo oeo , nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbicharaero

  Geudael chajaseo oeooo , kkeuchi  eodinji moreugetjiman hey ! ♪

 

Yuri’s phone rang . Seeing that it was from Taeyeon she answered the call .

 

“Hello ? What is it ?”

 

 

“WHAT ???!!!”

 

“I’ll be right there . Thanks for informing me … Bye .” *hungs up*

 

Confused and worried , Yoona shook her girlfriend and asked what happened . Almost everyone in the supermarket was watching them due to the shout Yuri created .

 

“I need to rush to the hospital now . Just buy your stuff and go home to cook okay ?”

 

Yoona nodded and received a kiss on the forehead by Yuri .

 

Shortly after , Yuri left the supermarket and began running with great speed .

 

“I wonder what happened . Yuri unnie doesn’t look so good …” Yoona thought while picking some fruits .

 

Afterwards , she went to buy other ingredients and went straight home .

 

 

Meanwhile at SM Café  …

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

I’m stress . Stress thinking about what will happen if Jessica knows my real self . I can’t tell her just yet . I need the time …

 

Just hope that Krystal doesn’t do anything .

 

I really can’t lose Sica . She’s my life !

 

“Sooyoung unnie , you look like you have some problems .” Hara popped out of nowhere .

 

(Soo : Oh ya , Hara is a waitress here . Wait , did the author already told you ?

 Author : Yep ! Too late :P

 Soo : Oh whatever ! Just continue the story !~ Make me eat I’m hungry !!!!!!!

 Author : Okok but I’m not making you eat . YOU SHALL STARVE ! >:D

 Soo : EHHH ? You’re so mean :( Fine , just continue … *fed-up face*

 Author : ^_^)

 

“Uh , I’m fine … Just thinking of a lot of things … Hardly see you around . How’s life ?”

 

“Don’t think too much ~ Let it all out . Of course , you always come when I’m off . I’m fine . Life’s so boring !!!”

 

“I know … Go back to work . Soonkyu might get angry if you relax !”

 

“*sighs* Ok .. Enjoy your drink~”

 

 

*beep beep beep* *beep beep beep*

 

My phone vibrated . Oh , it’s Taeyeon .

 

“Yo Taengoo ! What’sup ?”

 

 

“Yah , why do you sound so down ? What happened , buddy ?”

 

 

“SAY WHAT ???!!!”

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

 

SHORT PREVIEW TO NEXT WEEK’S CHAPTER :D

 

“Tiffany !!! Wake up !!”
 

“TIFFANY HWANG ! YAH ! WAKE UP”

 

What should I do ???

 

*carries*

 

Tiffany , I’ll save you !

 

 

“DOCTOR ! NURSE ! Please help her !!!” 

 

Hey guys !!!!!!! Finally >< I've UPDATED :P I know all my 126 subscribers (means you guys) are waiting for me right ??? I'm extremely sorry for a extremely late update . MY EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER !!!!! *jumps high into the sky* Ok whatever . Anyways , I deeply apologize for my inconsideration . I mean , you guys waited for me to update , but I kept delaying D: I'm sorry !! *stabs myself* *revives* Imma vampire :P

Anyways , I don't want to say much . Scold me for all you want (I deserve it though^^) Leave your comments below and tell me whether you like the chapter :D

Bye !!! ><

ps. I have NO idea what to put for the title of this chapter :P