The party for the two evil is starting

Do I have to be a human to fall in love with you ?

Near Hwang’s residence …

 

*kring kring*

 

“Hello ??”

 

“Remember , get rid of that girl first .”

 

“Arasso …”

 

“Make sure no one knows .”

 

“Okay , I get it . Bye .”

 

 

                                                            …

 

10pm

 

TIFFANY’S POV :D

 

Everyone left after the superb party , well , except of Taeyeon .

 

“Fany , I feel that something bad is going to happen …” She sounded very serious .

 

I thought she was just imagining things .

 

“Babe , nothing’s going to happen . Bad things already occurred . Now , only happiness is with us . Stop thinking so much .” I caressed her hair before ruffling it like a mad woman .

 

It’s fun , seriously ~

 

“YAH ! Stop messing my awesome hair !”

 

“Awesome ?? You have dandruffs !!” I for fun .

 

Taeyeon gave the what-the-hell face to me and before she had the chance to take some revenge , I fled away .

 

“YAH !! Come back here !”

 

I ran all the way to my room but I was too late to close the door . Taeyeon entered the room in a speed of light !

 

“Don’t come any nearer .” I moved behind with my hands showing the stop sign . Taeyeon can be dangerous when she’s has the mood to play .

 

“and don’t you dare lock the door .” I continued .

 

“Oh yeah , thanks for reminding me about locking~”

 

What the ?

 

With an innocent smile on her face , Taeyeon locked the door . A click sound was heard . Great .

 

From that innocent-looking face , it changed to a beast who has her tongue out , looking as if she found a source of food , which is me …

 

“Babe , I’m having my-

 

Before I could finish my sentence , Taeyeon caught my lips .

 

Sweet is the only thing I can describe this .

 

The kiss got more intense and wild . Our fingers intertwined and slowly , I found myself below Taeyeon on the bed .

 

How the hell did she get on top of me ?? Well , I couldn’t care less .

 

“Why are you having it now ???????????????????????????????” Whining queen asked me after she broke off the kiss .

 

“How would I know ?! Now get off me ..”

 

“Nope . You’re mine tonight ~”

 

Oh God , it’s gonna be a LONG night .

 

END OF TIFFANY’S POV

 

SOOYOUNG’S POV :D

 

“Sica ??”

 

“Yeah ?”

 

“Do you love me ??” I didn’t know why I said that .

 

Jessica stopped walking and looked at me .

 

“Yah , why are you asking ? Of course I love you ~”

 

Yeah , I know but if I were to tell you the truth , will you still love me ?

 

I’m not ready to lose her . In fact , I don’t even want to be without her . Jessica is my life . I can’t lose her . I can’t …

 

“Sooyoung ah , did you heard what I said ??!”

 

Oh gosh , I’m spacing out !

 

“Err , kinda …”

 

“Aish !! I said , we’ve reached .”

 

I realized that we’re in front of Jung’s residence .

 

“Sorry , I feel a little tired . Go in . Your parents are waiting for ya .”

 

“Okay . Bye ~” I felt a light kiss on my right cheek . I swear I won’t wash that cheek forever . Just kidding ~ I always get my kisses .

 

I waved before walking away .

 

When will I get to tell her ?? When is the right time ??

 

No matter what happens , I still love you Jessica Jung ♥

 

END OF SOOYOUNG’S POV

 

At Im’s residence …

 

“Yuri unnie , you’re not bathing ?” The doe-eyed girl asked as she saw Yuri lying down at the couch immediately after they got home .

 

Yoona didn’t get any response . Curious , she went closer to get a glance on what her lover was doing .

 

“Unnie ?”

 

Seeing that Yuri was fast asleep , Yoona quickly ran upstairs to grab a blanket . She didn’t want to wake Yuri up .

 

Yoona put the blanket on top of Yuri and gave a quick peck on her lips before running upstairs to her room .

 

YOONA’S POV :D

 

I ran upstairs to my room . Oh well . Looks like I’m sleeping alone tonight . There’s not point waking Yuri unnie up .

 

I stretched my right arm and saw the ring on my ring finger .

 

Is our relationship going to last forever ? If father knows about our relationship , he’ll definitely ask us to break up …

 

I still remember what he did last year . He found me a man to marry when I finish school . He never intended to let me finish high school but I had to beg .

 

Father never allow me to go to University . Excepting me to marry after high school ? My life is going to be completely ruined !

 

I snapped back into reality when my phone rang .

 

Khun oppa ? Why is he calling me ? Should I answer ?

 

Yuri unnie is not here , so maybe I should .

 

“H-hello ?”

 

“Hi , Yoona . How are you ?”

 

“I’m fine .”

 

“Is everything alright ?”

 

“Y-yeaa . Wae ?”

 

“Nothing . You sound different .”

 

He’s right . I sound different now whenever I talk with him . I can never talk comfortably with him anymore .

 

“Hey , you there ?”

 

“Huh ? Y-yeah .”

 

“I think you’re tired . Sorry for disturbing you …”

 

“It’s okay Khun oppa .”

 

“You’re still calling me Khun oppa . I like it .”

 

“Umm , I’m going to sleep now . Good night .”

 

“Okay Yoona . Good night . I love you and I’ll still wait for you .”

 

He hung up after that .

 

I can’t believe that he didn’t give up on me .

 

It’s about time you should , oppa . I won’t come back to you .

 

I don’t know why tears are forming …

 

My brain is completely clueless .

 

Am I still in love with Nickhun oppa ? Or do I only love Yuri unnie ?

 

I’m confused .

 

Unnie , help me …

 

END OF YOONA’S POV

 

Near Hwang’s residence …

 

“Hello ?”

 

“Plan cannot be proceeded .”

 

“Wae ? She’s still there ? I thought everyone left ??”

 

“Yea , but she’s the only one who’s still there …”

 

“Okay okay … Meet me at the usual café . NOW .”

 

“Okay . bye .”

 

                                                            …

 

At the café …

(Author’s Note : The girl on the phone is in pink , the girl who was near Hwang’s residence is in red . There’s a reason why I pick those specific colours . If you’re very smart you’ll know :D)

 

“Okay , what’s the plan now ??”

 

“That , save it later . I’m hungry ~”

  

“So you’re asking me to come down here to treat you ?”

 

 

“Yup !~”

  

“Okay , order what you want , babe .”

 

 

“Arasso !!!”

 

                                                            …

 

“Okay , let’s be serious . I have another plan .”

 

“Instead of killing that girl with your vampire powers , kill her using this .”

 

“Gun ? No problem , but why ?”

 

“Because if you use your vampire powers to kill her , she’ll be turned into ashes and there’s no way the plan will work .”

 

“You mean ??”

  

“Aish ! Don’t ask so much will you ? Just do what I say !”

 

  

“Woah , my girlfriend is SO scary … I’m so scared ~~~”

 

 

“As if !”

  

“Okay , girl . I was just kidding . Sorry ~”

 

 

“So not gentleman !”

 

“Whatever Soojung . Whatever .”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys !!!! So , have you found the answer to some of your questions ?? :D

My replies to your comments ~

@coolregina : Really ? I think it sounds different , but hey , people have different opinions so I don't mind what your answer is :)

@icypink : Have you found your answer ? :3 If your answer is A , it means you think her part sounds different . If you choose B , you think it sounds the same . So is your answer A or B ?

@kiwi_yuhi : Yeaa !! It's okay :D but if you really want to help me win between me and my friend , if you don't mind , can you listen whether Yul's part for each version sounds different ? If it's different , then you're with me :D

@trooperhardcore : Okay ... You're welcome ~

@EMT0304 : I'm sorry if my updates are slow . Please try to understand :)

@TaeSooSicaNy : kekeke ^^ Hopefully , after reading this chapter , you'll get an idea on who will be get rid :)

@ilovetea : Okay larh ! lolol >< Ya , our school :P lololol :D

@SNSDLoverForeverSONE : Sorry for making you scared ...

@g_helloimcl : *high five* You're on my team !!! :D Have you got any idea on who's going to 'die' ? That person might not die , you know ~

@kolagirl : Okay , I'm fine with your answer . but I still think it's different . Well , people have different opinions ~ Yea , I know I'm slow at updating :P

@vidaloca : Do you like drama ? I'm sorry if you don't like drama . I love drama :D

@SoneChloe : kekeke ^^ It's okay if you don't know ~ You'll know :) Thanks ! I'll try to update once a day ~

@ngyongxiang : *high five* On my team !!! :D


So peeps !!!! Thanks for those 108 subscribers !!!!!!!!! i love you all ! :D Thank you for supporting me even though i :P

*tears of joy*

 

Anyways , about that Yuri thingy , I love you guys if you choose A . If you choose B , get lost !! Just kidding :D but seriously :P lololol jkjk

The fic is ending slowly ......... There are more things coming up so , please look forward to the next chapter !!!! :D

12 midnight here ! Bye people ~

 

 

ps. I'm thinking of making another fic , so please look forward to it too !! but I don't know when I'll write it :)

kbye !